剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
I speak English.
哦
Oh.
我跋山涉水来到
I have journeyed a long way to stand before
您身边
your honorable presence.
如果你允许 好味道的乔斯
With your permission, Tasty Jose,
我能成为你吗
may I become you?
小布莱斯 在我达成你的愿望之前
Señor Bryce, before I grant you this wish,
你必须忏悔并乞求苹果音乐
you must repent and beg for the mercy
和苹果首席执行官 蒂姆库克 的宽容
of Apple Music and Apple CEO Tim Cook,
为你之前的出言不逊
who you have criticized so.
好的
Very well.
我满足你
Your wish shall be granted.
原谅我 蒂姆库克
Forgive me, Tim Cook.
我可以成为你吗?
May I become you?
不可以 布莱斯
No, Bryce.
你竟敢轻易背叛我
How easily you betray me.
我要把你扔到惶惑黑暗的荒野去
I cast you to the wilderness
of eternal doubt and darkness.
我迷失了 蒂姆库克
I'm lost, Tim Cook.
我理解 要是你戴了苹果手表
I understand, but if you were wearing your Apple Watch,
就不会迷路了
you wouldn't be.
说的是啊
Ahh, yes.
谢谢你 伟大的发明家
Thank you, great innovator.
享受奇妙之旅吧
Enjoy your journey.
谢谢 亚特兰大
Thank you, Atlanta.
接下来欢迎我的朋友 斯塔顿豪斯乐队
Enjoy my friends, the Staton-House Band.
尤里卡 我找到他了
Eureka. I'm bringing him in.
我们该走了
We should go.
到时间了
Is it time?
对
Oh, yeah.
这事儿谁干的
Who did this to him?
我只知道汤姆和克里斯多夫在这儿
All I know is, Tom and Christopher are here,
他们很不高兴布莱斯纽曼也在
and they are not happy Bryce Newman is in the building.
我就是斯塔顿豪斯乐队
I am the Staton-House Band.
噢真是够了
Oh, fucking hell.
雷吉 我管不了如果团队里有人
You know, Reg, I can't help it if someone on the crew
或者大家都想药死他
or the whole crew did this to him.
这可是你的主意 记得不
Okay, this was your idea, remember?
掌控全局
"Lead with sugar.
要哄得他乐不思蜀
Make him feel like a king."
记得吗 这可是你反复强调的
Remember, that was your rap.
可我没说要整个疯子回来
I didn't say rearrange his fucking chromosomes.
好吧 我忍♥不了了 老兄想干一架是吧 来啊上啊
Okay, at a certain point, buddy... yeah, yeah, you ready?
行了你们够了 嘿比尔 比尔
All right, all right, hey, Bill, Bill, Bill...
不 我跟你没完 雷吉
No, this is it, Reg.
这不是比尔的错好么
This is not Bill's fault, okay?
都是你弟弟干的好事儿
It was your brother who did this,
我要他走人 好吗
and I want him fired, okay?
没门儿 你就是记上次的仇 想报复我
No, 'cause you're just trying to get me back for what you
你还觉得是我想害你被炒
still think I did to get you fired.
拜托 上次我都没当真
Please... please, I didn't take that seriously.
老天啊你们干脆去开个房♥吵得了
Jesus, get a room, you two.
而且你不能炒了韦斯 他已经被珍珠果酱乐队伤得够深的了
And you can't fire Wes, 'cause he just got fired by Pearl Jam.
补充一下 我们不能炒了他
Plus, we can't fire him,
他可是我们请过最好的保姆
because he's the best nanny we've ever had.
- 温斯顿爱死他了 - 我擦
- Winston fucking loves him. - Whoo!
林赛白金汉简直了 太他妈的牛逼了
Lindsey fucking Buckingham was fucking amazing.
靠
Wow.
我♥干♥啥了
What did I do?
雷吉觉得你带头
Reg thinks there's a conspiracy against Bryce
给布莱斯挖坑了
spearheaded by you.
所以大家都看着你 韦斯
That's what's going on, Wes.
我以为这是你想要的效果啊雷吉
I thought that's what you wanted, Reg.
性骚扰 外国致幻剂
Sexual assault, exotic hallucinogens,
羞辱 丢人 才不是 韦斯莱
shame, and humiliation? No, Wes!
我他妈的才不要这些
It's not what I fucking wanted!
就这事儿他能笔伐我们一整年
He'll be writing about this for a year.
好嘞你们等会儿
Okay, wait.
大家
People.
又他妈的搞什么
What the fuck is that?
试音试音
Check one two, check one two.
外头那是谁
Who's out there?
大家好
Hello.
你们好啊
Hello.
我叫布莱斯纽曼
My name is Bryce Newman.
布莱斯纽曼之信就是我写的
I write "The Bryce Newman Letter."
我52了
I'm 52 years old,
但穿的还是很酷炫
and I wear the clothes of a teenager.
噢
Ohh!
你那个 估计得找人了
M-maybe you should get...
嘿普纳 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿呢
Hey, Puna, where the fuck are you?
我甚至没怎么上大学
I hardly even went to college.
真名也不是布莱斯纽曼
And my real name isn't Bryce Newman.
- 你真名叫啥 - 嘿 布莱斯
- What's your name? - Hey, Bryce.
纽伯特 比林斯利
Newbert Billingsley.
让麦洛先别上场 再 再等等
Tell Milo to hold off. Ju... hold off for a second.
纽伯特 阿尔弗雷德 比林斯利
Newbert Alfred Billingsley.
为啥不能给自己口♥交♥
Why can't I suck my own dick?
我是说 猴子就这么干
I mean, monkeys do.
你们给他下什么蛊了
What did you give that guy?
我甚至没听过那些我评论的音乐
I don't even listen to the music I review.
我在车里听老掉牙的摇滚
I listen to dad rock in the car and switch over to hip-hop
一有很酷的人停旁边就立马改听嘻哈
if someone cool pulls up next to me.
我就是个骗子
I am a fraud!
诸神之锤将驱使我众抵达新大♥陆♥
The hammer of the gods will drive us to new lands!
这就是我
This is who I am.
好了 把他弄下来
Okay, get 'im.
那个 普纳还有两分钟到
Excuse me, Puna's two minutes away.
行吧
Okay.
他很有点儿詹姆士布朗的感觉
He's got kind of a James Brown type quality.
我爱你芝加哥
I love you, Chicago!
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
布莱斯我觉得你差不多够了
Bryce, I think you made your point.
我已与斯塔顿豪斯乐队融为一体
I have become the Staton-House Band.
快来欢迎我啊
Welcome me to your stage.
他跳下台了
He's off the stage.
你好啊亚特兰大
Hello, Atlanta.
刚那他妈的什么东西
The fuck was that?
那女孩儿哪儿去了
Where's the girl?
马特兰格 带你认识下蒂姆库克
Mutt Lange, meet Tim Cook.
这位是好味道的乔斯
Tasty Jose.
还有威豹乐队
Def Leppard.
大家让一让
Excuse me, folks.
我已经找到他了 你在哪儿
I've got him here with me. Where are you?
这次巡演要玩完了
There go your tour proceeds.
他还可以告我们虐待他
He can claim physical abuse now too.
比尔 韦斯就是个累赘 他妹妹也是
Bill, Wes is a liability, and so is his sister.
我觉得 要赶紧让他们卷铺盖走人
As far as I'm concerned, they should both go home.
雷吉 你怎么不干脆把我给炒了
Hey, why don't you go ahead and fire me while you're at it, Reg?
好歹我才是这个团队领头人
Okay, look, I run the crew, all right?
再试试 看这事儿怎么发展 给他们一个机会
Try it. See how that works out. Go ahead. Give it a try.
比尔 比尔你听我说
Bill, Bill, Bill...
你我总得有人当坏人 总之他得走
it's you or me, but he's got to go.
- 嘿嘿 你搅得亚特兰大都躁起来了哈 - 嗨
- Hey, hey, Hot 'Lanta, huh? - Hey-hey.
演出感觉怎样
How 'bout it?
嗨 斯坦
Hi, Stan.
嗨
Hi.
很不错的地方
Quite a town.
- 比尔啊 - 怎么啦
- Bill... - Yeah.
我得走了
I have to leave.
- 别啊 - 我还有一大家子
- No. - I have a family.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表