剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
真该走了
This is my time off.
玩儿也玩儿够了
It's been fun.
为什么 因为那个磕了药的人吗
What was it? Is it 'cause the guy got dosed?
我们还不确定这事儿是不是
'Cause we're not so sure that was one of our crew guys
团队成员所为
that did that.
我是为了享受演出才来的
I'm all for having a good time,
却感觉像是费里尼的电影里
but this tour is like a Fellini film
突然加了一段猴子乐队的表演
crossed with an episode of The Monkees.
我已经很委婉了 真必须走了
And I mean that in the best way, but I-I can't stay.
我们以前没发生过这种事 林赛
It's not always like this, Lindsey.
这只是一次插曲
This was just a bad night.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
以后我可能会越来越少说
As time goes by, I may say it less and less,
但情意永存心中
but I mean it more.
我也会的
Me too.
好好保重
So you take care of yourself.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okay. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没办法拒绝你 哥们
The "Can't say no" Favor now officially belongs to you, man.
你气色很好
You look good.
不 你才是
No, you actually do look good.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
- 太谢谢你了 - 好了 好了
- Thank you so much. - All right, all right.
- 我欠你一个人情 - 谢谢了 林赛
I do owe you. Thanks, Lindsey.
我们保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
好的
Okay.
但是你们真的不应该炒了菲尔
But you never should have fired Phil.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
晚安 斯坦 谢谢了
Night, Stan. Thank you.
凯西
Cassie.
嘿 比尔
"Hi, Bill.
我今晚没来 是因为我还以为
I didn't come tonight, because I thought you were
你会来接我或者派辆车来什么的
gonna pick me up or send a car or something."
卧♥槽♥
Come on, Bill.
但是说实话 我挺开心你忘记了
"But truthfully, I was kind of glad you forgot.
你可能也猜到了
As you might have guessed,
我和迪翁要在一起了 而且
Dionne and I are starting to get together, and..."
那个梳个丸子头的迪翁
Dionne with the man bun?
我也不知道我以后还会不会一年见你一次
"I don't know if I'm a once-a-year girl anymore.
晚安 我的一年一次先生
"Good night, my once-a-year love.
希望你今晚演出顺利
I hope you had a good show."
操
Fuck.
去桃树路
Just off Peachtree Road.
今晚真对不起 凯西
"Sorry about tonight, Cassie.
看看你窗外 宝贝儿
Look out your window, darlin.
最后一次
Last chance.
你可以提个行李箱跟我私奔
You can grab a suitcase and come with me."
凯西 我爱你
"Love you, Cassie.
我不太会发表情符号♥
I don't do emojis."
吃的健康点 比尔
"Eat healthy, Bill.
别吃太多奶制品
Don't do so much dairy."
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
先别走 给她留个念想
Don't go. Leave her with something.
给她发一条 告诉她 在我心里
Just text her and tell her, "I'll remember you like this,
你是亚特兰大的最惊鸿一瞥
the most beautiful painting in Atlanta,
不 是全世界的
maybe the world."
行吗
Yeah?
在
"In the..."
在亚特兰大 不 是全世界
"In Atlanta, maybe the world."
- 这就是你的纪念品 - 是啊
- There's your souvenir. - Yep.
干得好 大鼻子情圣
Nice work, Cyrano.
诶 挺好
That's not bad.
我喜欢这绰号♥
I might like that nickname.
行了 古奇 我们去纳什维尔
Okay, Gooch, let's head to Nashville.
太美好了
So pretty.
每个人都在某方面秒杀你
Each one kills you in a different way.
不好 这是最新一♥期♥ 布莱斯纽曼之信
Uh-oh, it's a new "Bryce Newman Letter."
我现在在亚特兰大的医院里码字
"I am writing from a hospital in Atlanta.
这儿WIFI巨快 不过你们是享受不到了
It has incredible Wi-Fi, which you never seem to be able
你们这些用苹果手♥机♥的傻屌♥
to find due to the sad state of post-Steve Jobs infrastructure
不过仅限你国
in this country.
如果你去国外潇洒
If you go to other countries..."
像我一样能公♥款♥
"As I have on conferences
去布宜诺斯艾利斯
to places like Buenos Aires,
你会被人家的公共基础设施惊呆
you would be amazed at the level of service.
我就直奔主题了
I'll get to the point.
虽然因为这鬼天气
Though my sciatica acted up,
我老寒腿又犯了
as it does in semi-cold weather,
像斯塔顿豪斯乐队的 夺取旗帜 巡演
it has been a long time since I've been to a show
这样精彩的演出
as kinetically authentic as the Staton-House Band's
我已经很久没有看到过了
current Capture the Flag tour.
他们的工作人员供我如神明
Their crew treated me like a despotic king.
我似乎产生了和他们永恒而紧密的羁绊
I felt connected with them on a timeless, molecular level.
这感觉非常好
It felt good,
我身上的每一个细胞都叫嚣着 爽翻了
good, good within my chromosomes.
就我而言 我被这音乐改变了
And on a personal note, I'll never be the same.
堂娜 曼西尼用十足的声音冲击力和完美的音效会心一击
The sheer sonic attack and the great work of sound ace
与我在音乐中徘徊 一如我上周四晚上在丹塔纳餐厅
Donna Mancini lingers with me like the pasta I had
和彼得帕特诺一起享用的意大利面
at Dan Tana's last Thursday night with Peter Paterno..."
我跪在地上
I'm on my knees
用牙咬着 拉下你的拉链
unzipping your pants with my teeth.
所以我为我昨晚与伟大的斯塔顿豪斯乐队
"...And so I hail the incredible organization
一同感受到的精妙布置 优秀团队
and the crew and the deep-tissue community
和深度的合作高呼万岁
I felt in my time with the great Staton-House Band,
那些过气的歌♥手真应该好好学学
something the oldsters could learn from.
他们将会是未来
This can be the future,
从这里你可以窥见蛮荒时代
a glimpse of what rock looked like in America
美式摇滚的全貌
back when true feeling was worth a damn.
谢谢你 雷吉怀特黑德
Thank you, Reg Whitehead,
一个酷伙计 一只温顺的英国小猫
a cool customer and a great cat from the U.K.
谢谢韦斯 让我喝到了难忘的韦氏咖啡
Thanks to Wes for the "Wespresso" Of my life.
谢谢娜塔莉的酥爽按♥摩♥
Thanks to Natalie for the great massage,
谢谢亚特兰大的医务工作人员帮我拣回了一条命
to the Atlanta paramedics, who do such a great job,
还有 当然了 谢谢林赛白金汉
and, of course, to Lindsey Buckingham,
献出了天外来音般的暖场
who performed an otherworldly acoustic opening set.
如若没有你们 我心里肯定拔凉拔凉的
It's winter in my heart without you guys.
我想念你们
I miss you.
这珍贵记忆我会时时想起
I'll keep this memory close."
他都没看到我们的演出
He never even saw the show.
不过重要的是他以为他看了
But the important thing is, he thinks he did.
我想我是忘记了
"I guess I forgot
家人般的陪伴才是美妙感受的关键
the key to this whole fucking thing is family."
我就知道我的主意管用
I knew my idea would work.
我要把韦斯重新聘回来
I'm gonna re-hire and bring back Wes.
他就没走 雷吉
He never left, Reg.
大家都喜欢韦斯
Everybody loves Wes.
你能怎么办
What can you do?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
没错
Yep.
嘿 我的咖啡小站多了两千个活粉
Hey, I got 2,000 new followers on my coffee site.
天哪 布赖斯纽曼跟他妈迷幻小天使似的
Dude, Bryce Newman's like a psychedelic fucking angel, man.
天哪
Jesus.
他怎么每集结尾都是大赢家
I can't believe he always ends up winning big.
你 今晚 挺好笑
You... tonight... funny.
归属感
"Community.
就是当你从一首绝妙的歌♥里醒悟
The feeling you get from the perfect song
你并不孤独
when you realize you're not alone."
干得好 大家伙儿
Well done, everybody.
纳什维尔见
See you in Nashville.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表