剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*Let go of what's passed*
*也许我们最终还会再见*
*And maybe I'll see you at last*
讽刺的是
The irony is...
我唯一想要的就是
all I ever wanted was
一个正常的家庭
for us to be a normal family.
*我不需要正常的生活*
*I don't need a life that's normal*
*那太遥远了*
*That's way too far away*
*但是近乎正常*
*But something next to normal*
*就可以*
*Would be okay*
*足够接近正常*
*Close enough to normal*
*勉强度日*
*To get by*
*我们会挺过去的*
*We'll get by*
*我们会挺过去的*
*We'll get by*
我很高兴他们决定举♥行♥追悼会并埋葬骨灰
I'm glad they decided to do a memorial and bury the ashes.
真的很欣慰
It was really beautiful,
所有人聚在一起
everyone coming together like that.
就像吟游诗人说的
As the Bard once said,
“我们不能握着死亡的有力之手”
"We cannot hold mortality's strong hand."
但我们可以握住彼此的手
But we can hold each other's.
记住什么才是真正重要的
Remember what's really important.
看起来布莉塔和谢丽尔相处得很好
Seemed like Britta and Cheryl were getting along well.
她已经让布莉塔穿上斗篷了
She's already got Britta in a cape, I noticed.
你做了一件好事 托妮
You did a really good thing, Toni.
对她们两个都是
For both of them.
毒牙
Fangs...
我觉得我爱你
I think I love you.
我说实话
Well, if I'm being honest...
我觉得我也爱你 托妮
I think I love you too, Toni.
*我们需要一些阳光*
*We need some light*
*首先我们需要一些光*
*First of all we need some light*
*你不能在黑暗中坐在这里*
*You can't sit here in the dark*
*独自一人 太感伤了*
*And all alone it's a sorry sight*
*只有你和我*
*It's just you and me*
*我们没事的 你会看到的*
*We'll live, you'll see*
*日复一日*
*Day after day*
*祝愿我们所有的担忧都消失*
*Wishing all our cares away*
*努力与我们的感觉抗争*
*Trying to fight the things we feel*
*但有些伤痛永远无法愈合*
*But some hurts never heal*
*有些鬼魂从未消失*
*Some ghosts are never gone*
*但我们继续向前*
*But we go on*
*我们继续向前*
*We still go on*
*找到生存之道*
*And you'll find some way to survive*
*然后你会发现*
*And you'll find out*
*你根本不用庆幸*
*You don't have to be happy at all*
*为你活着感到庆幸*
*To be happy you're alive*
*日复一日*
*Day after day*
*给我云 雨和暗淡的光线*
*Give me clouds and rain and gray*
*如果那是真的 那就给我痛苦*
*Give me pain if that's what's real*
*这是我们付出的代价*
*It's the price we pay*
*去感受*
*To feel*
*爱的代价是失去*
*The price of love is loss*
*但我们仍然愿意付出代价*
*But still we pay*
*不管怎样我们都愿意去爱*
*We love anyway*
*当黑夜终于消逝*
*And when the night Is finally gone*
*当我们看到新的一天黎明时*
*And when we see the new day dawn*
*我们会纳闷自己为何盲目地徘徊了这么久*
*We'll wonder how we wandered for so long so blind*
*我们自以为了解的荒废世界*
*The wasted world we thought we knew*
*光会让它焕然一新 所以*
*The light will make it look brand-new, so*
*让它*
*Let it*
*让它*
*Let it*
*让它闪耀*
*Let it shine*
*日复一日*
*Day after day*
*日复一日*
*Day after day*
*我们会找到寻找方向的意志*
*We'll find the will to find our way*
*最黑暗的天空*
*Knowing that the darkest skies*
*也会看到阳光*
*Will someday see the sun*
*当我们漫漫长夜结束*
*When our long night is done*
-*就会有光* -*就会有光*
- *There will be light* - *There will be light*
波莉·库珀
亲爱的妹妹 女儿和母亲
安息
-*就会有光* -*就会有光*
- *There will be light* - *There will be light*
*当我们敞开心扉*
*When we open up our lives*
*儿女 丈夫和妻子*
*Sons and daughters, husbands, wives*
*奋起反抗*
*And fight that fight*
*就会有光*
*There will be light*
*就会有光*
*There will be light*
*就会有光*
*There will be light*
*就会有*
*There will be*
*光*
*Light*
《近乎正常》
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表