剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我们什么能拿到钱
When do we get paid?
妈
Mom?
我找到波莉的手♥机♥了
I found Polly's phone.
虽然没找到她人
No sign of her,
但我在沼泽里找到了手♥机♥
but I found this in the swamp.
那我们应该继续搜索斯瓦德洛沼泽
That means Swedlow Swamp is exactly where we should keep looking.
贝蒂·库珀 想喝点什么
Betty Cooper. What can I get you?
托妮 你对玛格丽特·哈珀有印象吗
Toni, does the name "Margaret Harper" mean anything to you?
有 她几年前失踪了
Yeah. She went missing a few years ago.
我在找波莉 你知道的
Yeah. I've been looking for Polly, as you know,
我无意中发现了玛格丽特的档案
and I came across Margaret's file.
我见过她妈妈 她说你真的帮了她很多
And I talked to her mom who said that you really helped her.
我尽力而为
I mean, I tried to.
其实 河谷镇有很多和玛格丽特一样的人
The truth is, there's a lot of Margarets in Riverdale.
但大部分失踪案都没有上报
She's just one of the few that went missing and got reported.
是啊
Yeah.
我想帮她们介绍工作或是互助小组
I try to set them up with jobs or a support group,
-但是很难 你知道的 -当然
- but it's hard, you know. - Of course.
托妮
Toni,
我在斯瓦德洛沼泽找到了一具尸体
I found a body in Swedlow Swamp.
-天呐 -不是波莉
- My God. - It wasn't Polly.
也不是玛格丽特
It wasn't Margaret,
但我妈在那里找到了波莉的手♥机♥
but my mom found Polly's phone there.
沼泽里发生了可怕的事
Something really bad is happening in that swamp
我们需要你的帮忙搜找
and we need your help searching it.
毒蛇帮任你差遣 贝蒂
All the Serpents are at your disposal, Betty.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来见我们 老爹
Thanks for coming to meet with us, Pop.
没事
No problem.
正好有理由回快餐店看看
Any excuse to visit the Chock'lit Shoppe now that I'm retired.
我们打电♥话♥时提到了那篇文章
So about that article we called you for,
关于天光的那篇
the one with the lights,
里面提到了你
you were quoted on it
我想知道你记不记得发生了什么
and I was wondering if you remember what happened.
记忆如新
Clear as day.
大约五十年前的一个晚上
It was one night about 50 years ago.
那天很晚了
It was late.
餐厅大概有五六个人
There were probably five or six people in the diner.
这是二位的餐
Here you go. And here you go.
两个世界著名汉堡套餐 慢用
Two World Famous burger combos. Enjoy.
然后突然间
Then all of a sudden,
我感觉到 我不知道
you could feel this... I don't know,
空气中的电流
electricity in the air.
我们都走到停车场去看
We all walked out to the parking lot to take a look.
然后几分钟之后
Then, a few minutes later,
灯光没了
lights were gone
只能看到秋天美丽的星空
and it was just a beautiful autumn night.
听起来很美 爷爷
That's incredible, Grandpa.
-你觉得那是什么 -我们都有自己的结论
- What do you think it was? - We all had theories.
有人说是外星人
Some said aliens.
但我听过最可靠的解释
But the most credible explanation I heard
是河谷镇郊外的一个军事基地
was that it was military testing
在做军队实验
from an army base outside Riverdale.
后来有再发生过吗
Did it ever happen again?
-灯光 -没有
- The lights? - No.
但说实话
But I'll tell you,
我内心深处希望
a part of me wished
那些灯光会再回来
the lights would come back.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
I just got goosebumps.
你们还可以问问另一个目击者 知道是谁吗
You know who else was here that night you should talk to?
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
谢丽尔的外婆
Cheryl's grandmother.
-布鲁森外婆吗 -是的
- Nana Blossom? - Yeah.
欢迎来到河谷镇志愿消防学院
Welcome to day one of Riverdale's volunteer fire academy.
今天是大家第一天训练
Today's your first day of training
教练是来自纽约的职业消防员
with a real firefighter from New York City
他会帮我们进行训练
who's gonna help get us into shape.
141消防队的伯纳多·布里斯比
Bernardo Brigsby from Engine 141,
这里就交给你了
the floor is yours.
谢谢你 亚奇
Thanks, Archie.
你们有多少人
So show of hands, how many of you
有过灭火经验 请举手
have had prior experience fighting fires?
没事 我们先教首要的一课
That's okay. We're gonna start with the most important lesson.
你们必须团队协作
You must work as a team.
不得独自进入起火建筑
No one goes into a burning building alone.
团队的能力受限于短板
A team is only as strong as its weakest link.
在我的团队里
And in my crew,
没有短板
there are no weak links.
维罗尼卡干嘛把她的脸印在玩具钱上
Why is Veronica printing Monopoly money with her face on it?
放心 你还是会照常拿工资
Relax. You will still get your normal pay check.
这是在河谷镇使用的钱
This is Mad Money to spend in Riverdale,
可以用在这 或是比茹 或是
like here or at the Bijou, or...
我要威士忌
Whiskey.
请给我加倍
You better make that a double.
我已逝的哥哥有个瓷娃娃
I've seen a porcelain doll possessed by my deceased brother
跑得都比你们快
move faster than you lot.
这是什么鬼 谢丽尔
What the hell is this, Cheryl?
雌狐队训练 没看到吗
Vixen's practice, obvi.
如果你不想当众出糗
We need to be doing two days
我们得训练两天
if you want to avoid public embarrassment.
我们应该一起训练她们的
We're supposed to be coaching together.
但是显然你背着我安排了训练
But clearly, you went behind my back and scheduled a practice.
我就知道你会小题大做 托妮
Well, I knew you'd cause a scene like this, Toni.
我就说吧
Duh.
队员们 快找南丁格尔护士
Vixens, call Nurse Nightingale.
谢丽尔 不要再这样了
Cheryl, this ends now.
雌狐队 就如同布鲁森家族
Vixens, like Blossoms,
浴火而生
are forged in fire.
这像你妈会说的话
Wow. That sounds like something your mother would say.
当心脚下 托妮
Careful where thoust treads, Toni.
你已如履薄冰
You're on thin ice.
别往前走了
That's far enough.
你们擅入私人领地
Every one of you is trespassing on private property.
请后退 否则后果自负
Retreat immediately or face the consequences.
海勒姆
Hiram,
我女儿不见了
my daughter's missing.
她可能在你这边的沼泽中
She might be somewhere in your swamp.
艾丽丝 作为父亲 我能理解你的痛
Alice, as a father, I feel your pain,
但我不能让别人在这瞎晃
but I can't have people wandering through here.
我要在这里建收费公路
All of this is going to be my new turnpike.
这也是命案现场
It's also a crime scene.
就算是 也不属于你管辖 警长
Well, if it is, it's not your jurisdiction, Sheriff.
我是联调局的
Well, I'm with the FBI.
联调局现在宣布这是命案现场
So the FBI is declaring this a crime scene.
光凭你手上那个玩具徽章
Oh, I think you're gonna need better than that badge
是没有用的 贝蒂
you got out of a Jacker Crack box, Betty.
另外 请离开我的领地
In the meantime, off my property.
马上
Now.
罗斯外婆 我祖父说
Nana Rose, my grandfather claimed
五十年前 你也在老爹快餐店
that you were at the Chock'lit Shoppe 50 years ago
看到了天空中有亮光
when a bright light appeared in the sky.
是的 我记得很清楚
Oh, yes, I remember it well.
我怀疑亮光是来自天蛾人飞船
My suspicion is that the light came from the Mothman ship.
又是天蛾人
The Mothman...again.
这事发生几周之后
A few weeks after the incident,
我在枫叶林找到了一具
I found a hideously misshapen body
极其怪异的尸体
in the Maple Forest.
天蛾人的尸体吗
A Mothman corpse?
当时做了尸检
An autopsy was performed.
尸检 解剖外星人吗
An autopsy... Like an alien autopsy?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表