剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你为什么把尸体称作天蛾人
Why did you call the corpse a Mothman?
这家人独来独往
The family kept to themselves.
不喜欢被人窥探
Didn't like eyes prying into their business.
所以他们杜撰了一个传说
So, they created a fiction.
天蛾人
The Mothmen.
这是我们布鲁森深信不疑的传说
One which we Blossoms were all too eager to embrace.
他们还住在树林里吗
Do they still live in the woods?
没有 他们从那里迁徙到矿井
Oh, my, no. They migrated from the there to the mines.
然后矿井关闭后
And then, when that closed down,
他们搬到高速公路旁边了
they moved closer to the highway.
还有谁几十年来一直在大庭广众之下
Who else has been propagating the Mothmen idea for decades,
在高速公路旁边宣传天蛾人
right in plain sight, right off the highway?
德雷弗斯老头
Old Man Dreyfuss.
是的 德雷弗斯·斯塔克威瑟
Yes! Dreyfuss Starkweather, yes.
-他还活着吗 -天哪 猪头
- Is he still alive? - Oh, my God, Jug.
咱俩都去过那里
You and I have both been there.
波莉当时可能就在我们眼皮底下
Polly could've been there right under our noses.
是托妮 她说有紧急情况
It's Toni. She said there's an emergency.
你还好吗 杰克逊
Are you still with me, Jackson?
情况怎么样 中士
How we doing, Sarge?
不太好 我们失去了大量氧气
Not great. We're losing a lot of oxygen.
还流了很多血
And a lot of blood.
说实话
I'm gonna be honest with you,
我不知道怎么才能离开
I have no idea how we're gonna get out of here.
你不会真的相信吧 中士
You don't really believe that, do you, Sergeant?
宾果
Bingo.
我以为我们扯平了
I thought we were square.
显然没有
Apparently not.
你需要有人提醒
Apparently you need a kick in the ass.
你还记不记得第一次基础训练测试时
You remember back at basic, during our first PT test,
你做俯卧撑和引体向上的次数是其他人的两倍
you did double the number of push-ups or pull-ups as any other guy?
你的字典里没有放弃这个词
You don't have an ounce of quit in you!
宾果 我只有一个人
Bingo, I'm only one man.
恕我直言 中士
All due respect, Sarge,
不 你不是
no, you're not.
快点的 伙计们
Come on, guys, double-time.
我们来帮中士把他和杰克逊下士弄出去
Let's help the Sergeant get him and Corporal Jackson out of here.
布莉塔昨晚离家出走了
Britta ran away last night.
她妈妈打电♥话♥问我她是否在这里
Her mom called to see if she was here.
她们吵了一架 她妈去看她的时候
They got in a fight, and when her mom went to check on her,
她不见了
she was gone.
她留下了一张纸条 “现在你不用管我了”
She left a note saying, "Now you don't have to deal with me."
布莉塔有没有暗示她可能去了哪里
Did Britta give any indication as to where she might've gone?
我们给她所有的朋友打了电♥话♥ 没人知情
We called all her friends, no one knows anything.
如果她想通过寂寞公路
Well, if there's even a chance
试图离开河谷镇
that she's trying to get out of Riverdale
哪怕可能性不大
using the Lonely Highway,
我们也得尽快去那个垃圾场
then we need to go to that junkyard ASAP.
等等 你们知道高速公路杀手在哪里吗
Wait, you know where the Highway Killer is?
不止一个人 我们应该知道
Killers. Yeah, we think.
但我们需要一支队伍和我们一起
But we need a team to go in with us.
我也去 毒牙 你待在这里
I wanna come. Fangs, you stay here
看着安东尼宝贝 以防布莉塔回来
with Baby Anthony in case Britta comes back.
-可以吗 -不好吧
- Is that okay? - Um, not really.
不行 托妮 你现在是母亲
No, Toni. You're a mother now.
你不能出去随便抓人了
You just can't go out on crazy raids anymore--
我没办法 毒牙 布莉塔来找我帮忙
I have to, Fangs, Britta came to me for help,
我在她身上看到了我自己
and I saw myself in her.
至于安东尼宝贝
And as for Baby Anthony,
我不想让他长大后觉得他妈妈是个胆小鬼
I don't want him to grow up and think that his mom was a coward,
没能尽力去帮助需要帮助的人
and that I didn't do everything I could to help somebody in need.
再说了 没人比你更会照顾他了
And besides, there's nobody better to take care of him than you.
你是指我妈吧
Than my mom, you mean,
如果你要去抓人 我就和你一起去
'cause if you're going on this raid, then I'm going with you.
你得有个照应
I'm gonna be watching your back,
这事没得商量
and that's not up for discussion.
那我们互相照应吧
Well, how about we watch each other's backs?
成交
Deal.
谢丽尔 这里有没有急救箱
Cheryl, any luck finding a first aid kit in here?
我在找 你坐下
I'm looking, sit down.
维罗尼卡 你压力很大 还受伤了
Veronica, you're stressed, you're injured.
你应该休息一下 或者至少回家
You need to take a break. Or at least go home,
-洗个澡吧 -我不能回家
- get cleaned up.- I can't go home.
亚奇被困在矿井里了
Archie's trapped in a mine.
我知道 但是俄耳甫斯从阴间出来时
I know, but you will want to be your gorgeous self
你肯定得漂漂亮亮的吧
when Orpheus emerges from the underworld,
至少你的手不能感染吧
and probably not with an infected hand.
相信我 去梳洗一下 我会守在这里的
Trust me, go get refreshed, and I'll hold down the fort here.
别担心 我有强力后援的
And not to worry. I've got some serious backup.
我召唤火
I call upon fire.
它曾经吞噬了我哥的身体
Which consumed my brother's body
还有辉煌的瑰刺庄园
and mighty Thornhill once upon a time.
我召唤风
I call upon wind,
就像曾经那样
as I have once before.
让凉爽的阵风吹过亚奇的额头
Blow a cool gust across Archie's brow.
我召唤水
I call upon water,
取自甜水河冰冷的深处
where I saw my departed brother
我死去的哥哥被发现的地方
in the icy depths of Sweetwater River,
在那里 我自己获得了重生
and where I, myself, was reborn.
最后
And lastly...
我召唤大地
I call upon the Earth.
亲爱的盖亚 请把亚奇和艾瑞克还给我们
Dear Gaia, please return Archie and Eric to us.
为他们开辟一条道路
Open a path for them
让他们回到人间
so that they may return to the land of the living.
皮皮 把公♥寓♥所有的灯都关掉
Pippi, turns off all the lights in the apartment.
皮皮 放瓦格纳的歌♥曲
Pippi, play Wagner.
最大音量
Full volume.
维罗尼卡小姐
Miss Veronica?
天哪 皮皮 把灯打开 音乐关了
Oh, my goodness. Pippi, lights on. Music off.
维罗尼卡小姐
Miss Veronica.
怎么回事
What happened?
查德破门而入
Chad broke in...
袭击了我
and attacked me.
谢丽尔 有消息吗
Cheryl, any news?
是来动手的吗
Came to finish the job?
你都想象不到你这个提议有多诱人
I can't tell you how tempting that proposition is.
但我今天经历过流血事件了
Then again, I've already seen blood spilt today.
再说了
Besides...
不像你 我说话算话
unlike you, I stick to my word.
我说过如果亚奇死了你才会死
I told you you'd die if Archie did.
结果
Well...
他没死 爸爸
he didn't, Daddy.
亚奇还活着
Archie is alive,
在地面上等着我
above ground, and waiting for me.
你又失败了
You failed yet again.
你真的把一座山砸在亚奇身上
You literally dropped a mountain on Archie
还是杀不了他
and still couldn't kill him.
告诉你
You know...
我以前很崇拜你
I used to admire you...
虽然不情愿
grudgingly...
但还是崇拜你
but I did.
但现在你只是个
But now you're just this...
愚蠢的纸老虎
silly cartoon.
我再也不怕你了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
因为你对我不构成威胁了
'Cause you're no longer a threat to me.
但如果你再来惹我和亚奇
But if you ever come after me or Archie again,
你迟早会中枪的
you'll end up getting shot.
就像查德今天那样
Just like Chad did today.
-什么 -想知道细节就打电♥话♥给科德医生
- What? - Call Dr. Curdle for the details.
再见 小贱♥人♥
Bye, you little bitch.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表