剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
这样的事还要发生多少次
How many times is this going to happen?
你还要被
How many times are you going
更年轻更强壮的人揍多少次
to be attacked and beaten by younger, stronger men?
如果你像只癞皮狗那样
What's the point of battling a disease
迟早把自己弄死在街头
if you're just gonna get yourself killed on the street,
治病还有什么意义
like some mangy dog?
变聪明点
Be smarter than that.
急流勇退 优雅而有尊严地离开
Go out on top, exit gracefully and with dignity.
胜过惨死街头
Better that than to die on the street,
血溅阴沟
blood flowing into the gutter.
今晚一边舔伤
Think about that
一边想想我说的话 大专家
as you lick your own wounds tonight. Perito.
干得好
Good job.
看来你毕竟还是洛奇家的人
Looks like you are a Lodge after all.
你让你的人对他做了什么
What did you have your men do to him?
比上次伤得还重
He's worse than last time.
爸爸需要一个教训
Papi needed to be taught a lesson,
我们就给了他一个教训
and that's exactly what we did.
奶奶
Nana?
请告诉我 你在哀悼谁
Pray tell, who are you mourning?
整个布鲁森家族都去了阴间 谢丽尔
The entire Blossom family has sailed into the underworld, Cheryl.
只剩下我俩了
It's just us now.
什么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
他们服毒自杀了
They poisoned themselves.
在克莱革口袋里发现的遗书上
A, um, suicide note in Cricket's pocket
写着我们的大家族
stated that our extended family
想要献出自己的生命
wanted to sacrifice themselves
以弥补布鲁森家族过去犯下的罪过
to atone for all the ancient Blossom sins.
真及时
How... timely.
妈 你和这事一定毫无关系吧
And, Mumsy, I'm sure you had nothing to do with this.
就当作是提前送你毕业礼物了 谢丽尔
Consider it an early graduation gift, Cheryl.
没有布鲁森家族董事会
With the Blossom board no more, you now have full control
家族所有股份都归你
of all Blossom holdings to do with as you please.
现在爸妈都冷静了
Okay. So, our parents have calmed down,
糖豆也睡着了 我很害怕
Jellybean's asleep, and I'm filled with dread.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
猪头 如果导演进了我们的房♥子
Jug, if the Auteur got into the house,
那他之前可能进过很多次了
that means he's probably been inside many times before.
没错
Definitely.
他还知道我们和朋友的
And given the supposedly privileged information
那些秘密
he seems to have about us and our friends,
他可能不仅仅在监视我们
maybe he's been doing a lot more than just watching.
你是说 监听
Like what, listening?
等等 你该不会是说
Wait, you're not saying...
你想 谁喜欢监听电♥话♥
Who likes to bug phones?
谁有资源和能力
And who else would have the resources and abilities
既能在外界杀死琼
to kill Joan in the outside world
又有人脉能杀死监狱里的布雷特
and the connections to kill Bret inside prison?
我们得回到那个房♥子里
We have to go back to the house.
走吧 库珀
Fun times, Cooper.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
谢谢你来 查尔斯
Thanks for coming, Charles.
找到了你的窃听器
Found your bug.
在电♥话♥上
On the phone.
和你给我用来监听石墙那些人的一样
Same kind you gave me to use on the Stonies.
你要么是草率了
You got sloppy
要么就是太自信了
or overconfident.
或许我就是想被发现
Maybe I wanted to be caught.
等你跟上我
Just waiting for you to catch up to me.
你至少从万圣节就开始
You've been listening to our phone conversations
就在监听我们打电♥话♥了
since Halloween, if not before.
是的 但我只是想保护你 贝蒂
Yes. But only to protect you, Betty.
你杀死了琼和布雷特
You killed Joan and Bret.
别撒谎 我能看出来
Don't lie to me. I'll know.
是我杀的 没错
I did. Yes.
你还想杀唐娜 但她溜掉了
And you tried to kill Donna, but she slipped away.
为什么
Why?
唐娜和她的朋友犯了滔天大罪
Donna and her friends committed a heinous crime
却逍遥法外
and got away with it.
我忍♥不了
It didn't sit well with me.
布雷特可没有逍遥法外 他当时在监狱里
Bret didn't get away with it. He was in prison.
-布雷特令人作呕 -是的
- Bret was odious. - Yes, he was.
我们花了点时间才弄清你是怎么做到的
You know, it took us a second to figure out how you did it,
在监狱里杀人 然后事情就清楚多了
killing Bret in prison, and then it made so much sense.
你男朋友奇克杀死了他
Your boyfriend, Chic, killed him.
我爱你宝贝
I love you, babe.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这就是布雷特本来要告诉我们的
That's what Bret was going to tell us,
你和奇克依然深爱
that you and Chic were still in deep.
真爱无♥界♥
True love knows no boundaries.
我猜除了琼和布雷特
I'm gonna guess that Joan and Bret
你还杀了别人
aren't the only people you've killed.
没错 怎么猜的
That's correct. How did you guess?
因为你教会了我关于连环杀手的一切
Because you taught me everything I know about serial killers...
因为你就是连环杀手 对吗查尔斯
because that's what you are, isn't it, Charles?
你真擅长识别连环杀手
You're so good at identifying us.
这是你的盲点
That was your blind spot.
我只杀那些该死的人
And I only kill people who deserve it.
那些伤害我所爱之人的混♥蛋♥
Horrible people who hurt those that I love.
贝蒂 我把自己交给你
Betty, I'm putting myself in your hands.
你要在监狱里度过余生了
You're going to prison for the rest of your life.
和我们走 坦白你所有的罪行
You're coming with us, and you are going to confess
包括录像带
to all of your crimes, including the videotapes.
不 我不是导演
No, no. I'm not the Auteur.
不 你是 你杀死了大卫
Yes, you are. You killed David.
把他的死伪造成自杀
You made it look like a suicide,
然后污蔑大卫就是导演
and then you framed him as the Auteur
因为我们查得太深了
because we were getting too close.
是的 我杀了大卫
Well, yes, I... I killed David,
但他是个败类 他帮助布雷特那样的卑鄙小人
but he was a degenerate who helped scumbags like Bret.
-但我不是拍录像的人 -那是谁
- But I'm not behind the videotapes. - Then who is?
我要是直接给你答案
What kind of teacher would I be
还算什么老师 小兄弟
if I just gave you the answer, baby brother?
你会查到的
You'll figure it out.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
我好好想了想
I have given some thought in the bag,
你们俩一直在说我该退休了
to what the two of you have been saying about me retiring.
尽管我不愿承认 也许你们说的有道理
And as much as I hate to admit it, maybe you have a point.
不过 如果我真的选择下台
Though, if I do choose to step down,
到底该怎么过呢
what would that even look like?
你可以休息一下
You would take a break
我去巴纳德上学 埃尔莫萨接手生意
while I go to Barnard and Hermosa handles business affairs.
毕业典礼后
After graduation,
我要去开曼群岛过一个美好的长假
I'll take a long, nice sabbatical to the Caymans.
听起来怎么样 亲爱的
How does that sound, mi amor?
听起来不错
Sounds wonderful.
但我不会陪你去
But I won't be joining you.
既然如此 我也决定换个活法
See, I've also decided to make a life change.
具体做什么
To do what, exactly?
三年前 安迪·科恩想让我
Three years ago, Andy Cohen asked me
参演《纽约娇妻》
to become a Real Housewife of New York.
我拒绝了他 而专注于我的家庭 记得吗
I turned him down to focus on my family. Remember?
但其实 维罗尼卡 我这么做是为了保护你
But, really, Veronica, I did it to protect you.
亲爱的 我和你父亲复合的唯一原因
Honey, the only reason I got back together with your father
就是为了保护你的安全
in the first place was to keep you safe.
但现在 你要去上大学了
But now, you're going off to college,
埃尔莫萨也回来了
and Hermosa's back in the picture,
所以我真的看不出有任何理由
so I really don't see any reason
继续搁置我的雄心
to put my ambitions on hold anymore.
所以 海勒姆 我要和你离婚
So, Hiram, I'm divorcing you.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表