剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
我是查尔斯 你的哥哥
I'm Charles, your brother.
你有连环杀手基因
You have the serial killer gene?
这正是我加入♥联♥调局的原因 为了控制冲动
That's why I joined the FBI, to control those impulses.
因为虽然经过周密布局 你们却没杀死我
Because in all your plotting, you didn't kill me.
所以 毕业后
So, after graduation,
我们各奔东西 亚奇
we go our separate ways, Archie.
没有依依惜别
No big drama.
没事
It's okay.
他们找到他了 害死我爸的人
They found him. The guy who killed my dad?
他叫乔治·奥古斯汀
His name is George Augustine.
-费雷德·安德鲁斯 -就是你害死的那个人
- Fred Andrews. - That's the man you killed?
你让他在那等死 你个懦夫
You left him there to die, you coward!
我是联调局的 大卫 能问你几个问题吗
FBI. David, can we ask you a couple of questions?
你应该知道
We're assuming you know about the videotapes
录像带在镇上流传的事吧
being delivered around town.?
笑一个
上帝在注视
亚奇
Archie!
怎么了
What's going on?
现在都大半夜了
It's the middle of the night.
对不起 我不是故意吵醒你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
我可能还沉浸在毕业舞会的情绪中
I'm still wired from prom, I guess.
没事
It's okay.
我给你泡杯甘菊茶吧
Why don't I make you some chamomile tea?
不用了 妈 我出去跑一圈
No, don't worry about it, Mom. I'm going for a run.
-你好 -抱歉吵醒你 马尾辫
- Hello? - Sorry to wake you, Ponytail,
但是我有急事
but it's urgent.
布雷特
Bret?
现在刚凌晨三点
It's 3:00 in the morning.
我时间不多了 仔细听好
I don't have much time, so listen up.
我掌握了一些
I've come across a bit of privileged information
你和臭头会非常感兴趣的绝密信息
that I think you and Slughead would be very interested in,
我准备告诉你们 但有条件
and I'm ready to talk, in exchange for a favor.
布雷特吗
It's Bret?
好 什么条件
Okay. What do you want?
你朋友的父亲掌管这个监狱对吧
Your friend's father owns this prison, right?
我需要你们马上把我转到禁闭室
I need you to get me transferred to solitary immediately,
然后我就说
and then I'll spill.
相信我 你们会想知道的
And trust me, you'll wanna know about this.
我跟维罗尼卡说一下
I'll talk to Veronica.
探视时间什么时候开始
When do visiting hours start?
费雷德里克·亚瑟·安德鲁斯
这讲不通
It doesn't make any sense.
你爱这个镇子
You loved this town.
你每天都在为它做贡献
You tried to make it better every day.
即便现在 它仍然想方设法羞辱你
And even now, it finds ways to insult you,
诋毁你
to degrade you.
这不对 爸
It's not right, Dad.
我们来见布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯
Hi. We're here to see Bret Weston Wallis.
接待问讯处
对不起 他已经不在这了
I'm sorry, he's no longer here.
什么意思 他去哪了
What do you mean? Where is he?
早上早些时候
Earlier this morning,
狱警发现他死在牢房♥里了
he was found dead in his cell
身上多处伤口
with multiple wounds.
救护车把他的尸体送到了停尸房♥
An ambulance took his body to the morgue.
舞会那么扫兴 我刚发现海史密斯学院
Prom was a bust. I just found out that Highsmith College
解散了啦啦队
disbanded its cheerleading squad,
现在你想让我
and now you expect me
穿难看的蓝色衣服
to wear some hideous blue hue
参加毕业典礼
at graduation?
我特意订了深红色
I specifically ordered crimson.
解决好 不然你死定了
Fix this or perish.
小亚奇 过来 小帅哥
Yoo-hoo, Archiekins. Over here, lover boy.
戏做足
Play along.
看看谁总算决定要来了
Look who finally decided to show up.
我和贝蒂正忙着
Betty and I were in the middle
调查一宗凶杀案
of a murder investigation,
但时间还是有的
and we still had the time.
好吧 我觉得礼服没那么重要
Yeah, well, I didn't think a gown was as important
毕竟 我不毕业
since, you know, I'm not graduating.
这事我们现在还不确定
We don't know that for sure.
韦瑟比校长肯定
And surely Mr. Weatherbee
至少会让你跟我们一起参加毕业典礼
will at least let you walk with us at the ceremony?
我不会那么做的
I'm not doing that.
亚奇 有什么不对劲的吗
Arch, is something wrong?
你在开玩笑吗 贝蒂 有什么对劲的吗
Are you kidding me, Betty? What isn't wrong?
好了 亚奇 我们去喝点水冷静一下吧
Now, now, Archie, let's get you some water to cool off.
罗尼 你到底在干什么
Ronnie, what the hell are you doing?
我在尽力撑过高中的最后一周
I'm trying to keep our last week of high school from imploding.
如果大家发现我们分手了
If people find out we broke up,
就会开始问原因
they'd start asking questions.
然后我们要么被迫老实告诉猪头
And then we'd be forced to tell Jughead the truth
你和贝蒂所做的事 要么撒谎
about what you and Betty did, or lie.
但这两个都不是什么好结局 你同意吗
But neither of those sound like good options to me. Agreed?
所以我们要假装一下 至少在毕业前
So, we're gonna pretend. At least until graduation.
这真的是我们唯一的选择
It's really our only option.
对你来说 也许是
Yeah, for you, maybe.
-我要走了 -亚奇
- I'm getting the hell out of here. - Archie?
你好 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我听说你跟贝尔老师谈了话 你还好吗
I heard you getting into it with Miss Bell. Are you okay?
托托 亲爱的 一切都会好的
T.T., my love, all will be fine.
我只想说 很抱歉
Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry
舞会后我没跟你一起回家
I didn't go home with you after prom.
我知道我俩都不希望这样
I know it's not what either of us wanted,
尤其是我
especially me.
但这是家族和
But it's family and...
当然 我的爱人
Of course, mon amour.
但既然你的家人已非常明确地表示了
But since your family made it abundantly clear
他们对我祖先血统的感受
how they feel about my ancestral lineage,
我就需要去处理一些布鲁森家族的事情
there is some Blossom family business I need to attend to.
与此同时 我保证会继续做外婆的工作
Well, in the meantime, I'll keep working on Nana, I promise.
你经常收到海勒姆的监狱送来的尸体吗
Do you always get bodies from Hiram's prison?
确实经常会
Indeed, I do.
但韦斯顿·沃利斯先生的尸体很奇怪
But Mr. Weston Wallis is a curious case.
有什么奇怪的
"Curious" how?
他的腹部有多处刺伤
There were multiple stab wounds to his abdomen,
但不止如此
but that's not all.
-他的眼睛 -是的 被挖掉了
- His eyes... - Were gouged out. Yes.
你真以为伤了我女儿的心
Did you really think there wouldn't be any consequences
不会有任何后果吗
to break my daughter's heart, huh?
你离我远点 洛奇先生
You stay the hell away from me, Mr. Lodge.
遇到她是你这辈子最大的幸运
She's the best thing that ever happened to you.
你却毫不珍惜
You spat on that.
你个臭不要脸的
You're a disgrace.
背着我女儿跟她最好的朋友偷♥情♥
Stepping out on my daughter with her best friend.
什么样人才能干出这种事
What kind of man does that?
你想怎么样
So, what do you want?
-想再比试一下吗 -我说什么来着
- You want a rematch? - What am I saying?
我很清楚什么样的人才能干出这种事
I know exactly what kind of man does that.
有其父必有其子 对吗
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it, huh?
-来啊 -不 等等
- Come on! - No, wait!
-冷静点 -够了 你够了
- Pull it together. - You're done! You're done!?
滚出我的健身房♥
Get out of my gym.
你听到他说的了 海勒姆
You heard him, Hiram.
你有什么烦恼吗 维罗尼卡
Something bothering you, Veronica?
你的红发小子闹别扭了吗
Little trouble with your Gingerito?
什么 没有
What? No.
一切都很好 埃尔莫萨
Everything's fine, Hermosa.
抱歉失陪一下 我得去倒垃圾
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take out the trash,
你应该庆幸自己不在垃圾袋里
and you're lucky that doesn't include you.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表