剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我不会欺骗你们
I'm not gonna lie to you.
等待我们的
What awaits us out there
是前所未有的挑战
is like nothing we've ever faced before,
但我们不会畏惧
but we will not be afraid.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我们是斗牛犬队
'Cause we're Bulldogs!
斗牛犬队永不放弃
And Bulldogs never give up.
同志们 你们的任务就是
Men, your mission is to penetrate
刺破敌人的防线
the enemy's defenses,
撤回负伤的兄弟
retrieve your fallen brother
安全返回大本营
and return safely to base.
-听清楚了吗 -是 长官
- Are we clear? - Sir, yes, sir!
加油
Let's do this!
Twenty-two!
雷吉
Reggie!
加油 斗牛犬队 加油
Let's go, Bulldogs, let's go!
再来一次
One more time!
加油 斗牛犬队 加油
Let's go, Bulldogs, let's go!
我说"斗牛" 你说"犬"
I say "bull" you say "dogs."
-斗牛 -犬
- Bull! - Dogs!
-斗牛 -犬
- Bull! - Dogs!
我说"斗牛" 你说"犬"
I say "bull" you say "dogs".
-斗牛 -犬
- Bull! - Dogs!
-斗牛 -犬
- Bull! - Dogs!
帮帮我
I need a little help.
加油
Come on!
亚奇
Archie!
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 中士
Rise and shine, Sergeant.
纽约 扬克斯 退伍军人医院
毕业后七年
稍息 安德鲁斯
At ease, Andrews.
你准备好回家了吗 孩子
You ready to go home, son?
回家
Home?
不 长官 不要
No, sir. No.
-我准备好重回战场了 -中士
- I'm ready to get back in the fight. - Sergeant,
你已经服役七年了
you've given seven years to the army.
七年表现优异
Seven good years.
你们部队的人都能作证
Every man in your unit will attest to that.
他们活着都是因为你
They're alive because of you.
并没有都活下来 长官
Not all of them, sir.
我做了一些调查
I've done some digging.
发现你们高中母校的
Turns out the RROTC program
河谷镇预备军官训练团项目已经停摆了
at your old high school has been inactive.
我认为你是重启项目的不二人选
I can't think of anyone more qualified to bring it back to life.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我参军的初衷
I didn't join the army...
不是做文职
to be a desk jockey.
这不是征求意愿 中士
This is not a request, Sergeant.
这是命令
It's an order.
在文件上签字
Sign your papers.
顺便提一句
And by the by,
杰克逊下士刚刚转院进来
Corporal Jackson just transferred in.
"那一年的夏末
"In the late summer of that year,
《永别了 武器》
美国小说家欧内斯特·海明威代表作
我们住在村里的一栋房♥子里
we lived in a house in a village
隔着河流和平原遥望群山
that looked across the river and the plain to the mountains.
河床上
In the bed of the river,
鹅卵石在阳光的照耀下
there were pebbles and boulders...
干爽白净
dry and white in the sun,
河水清澈见底 湍急地流淌着
and the water was clear and swiftly moving
在河道里泛着蓝♥光♥"
and blue in the channels."
看看谁收拾得这么利索
Look who cleans up respectable.
别闹了
Give me a break.
你感觉怎么样 哥们
How you feeling, brother?
他们给我用了很多止疼药
Actually, they got me on so many pain meds,
我还挺好的
I'm good.
你呢
You?
-要走了吗 -对 回家
- Going somewhere? - Yeah, home.
河谷镇
Riverdale.
泰勒想让我负责河谷镇预备军官训练团项目
Taylor wants me running the RROTC,
做征兵招募
working enlistment.
哥们 那挺惨的
Dude, that's messed up.
杰克逊
Look, Jackson.
我想跟你说一声我很难过
I just want to tell you how sorry I am.
我真心希望躺在那张床上的是我
I really wish it was me in that bed instead of you.
我也希望
I do, too.
中士
Sarge...
若不是因为你 我早就没命了
the only reason I'm still breathing is 'cause of you.
河谷镇是吧
Riverdale, huh?
听起来不错
It sounds nice.
这是我的地址
This is my address.
等你出院了 来找我
When you get out of here, look me up.
谢谢 中士
Thanks, Sarge.
会的
Will do.
欢迎来到河谷镇
老爹快餐店
有什么不对的吗 大兵
Something wrong, soldier boy?
不 没有 一切都很好
Uh, no, no, everything's fine.
饿了就坐下 咖啡是现煮的
Well, if you're hungry, grab a stool. Coffee's fresh.
如果你想喝两杯
Or if you want something a little stronger,
可以去楼下
you can always head downstairs.
白魔龙酒吧
天啊 托妮 见到你太好了
Damn, Toni, it's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, you, too.
你成熟了不少
You're all grown up.
这个我不知道
Well, I don't know about that.
倒是你
But you,
-你已经 -怀孕了
- you're, uh... - Pregnant.
是的 我怀孕了
Yeah, I am.
但你还是超级棒
Still a bad ass, though.
我能问问孩子他爹谁是吗
Who's the dad? Can I ask?
你可以问
You can,
但我不会回答你的
but I'm not gonna answer you.
这是秘密
It's... It's a secret.
目前为止是
Just for now.
但看到你毫发无损地回来我很高兴
But I'm glad to see you're back in one piece.
我很好
Yeah, yeah. No, I'm good.
现在这地方的老板是谁
So, who owns this place now?
我和毒蛇帮
Me and the Serpents.
我们一起凑了钱
We, uh, all put our cash together
从海勒姆·洛奇那里买♥♥了这地方
and bought it from Hiram Lodge.
如今 一个女孩得有点创意
A girl's got to be creative
才能在河谷镇活下来
to survive in Riverdale these days.
托妮 坐大巴来镇上的时候
Toni, the bus ride into town...
我也说不清
I can't explain it. It...
感觉一切
Everything felt,
-让我觉得 -不一样了吗
- feels... - Different?
-很奇怪吗 -是的
- Weird? - Yeah.
老实说
I mean, to be honest,
这里甚至都不像河谷镇了
it doesn't even feel like Riverdale anymore.
是的 自从我们高中毕业后
Yeah, well, a lot has changed in the world
世界发生了许多变化 亚奇
since we graduated high school, Archie.
谁说不是呢
Yeah, no kidding.
首先 泰特老爹在哪里
I mean, for starters, where's Pop Tate?
你没听说吗
Well, haven't you heard?
我以为这就是你回镇上的原因
I thought that's why you came back to town.
没有 我是被分配到这的
No, I was reassigned here.
托妮 泰特老爹出什么事了
Toni, what happened to Pop Tate?
河谷镇
第五季 第四集
弗吉尼亚州 匡蒂科
美国联调局国家学院所在地
你还做噩梦吗 贝蒂
How are the nightmares, Betty?
晚上还会睡不好吗
Are they still keeping you up at night?
不 我已经好几周没做过噩梦了
No, I haven't had one in weeks.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表