剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
When I learned the truth,
我至少还能为他哀悼
I was able to grieve for my brother.
根据我的经验 最好还是知道真♥相♥
From my experience, it is better to know the truth
就此释怀
and make your peace with it.
这是不是意味着波莉
Does this mean Polly's...
我不知道妈妈听到以后会怎样
I don't know what it's gonna do to my mom.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
怎么还没换好衣服
Why aren't you guys dressed for practice?
德里克转校了
Derek transferred.
转去了石墙预科学校
He got recruited to play for Stonewall Prep.
我们完蛋了
We're doomed.
即使我再痛恨石墙预科
As much as I hate Stonewall Prep,
也没法责怪德里克
I can't blame Derek.
能在那里上学 加入种马队
Enrolling there, playing for the Stallions.
他就离考上大学更近了一步
It's his best shot at college.
他们可是支常胜队伍
And they're a team that wins games.
斗牛犬队也会的
The Bulldogs will be, too.
你刚刚开始重建队伍
You've only just re-launched them.
更别说现在少了一名队员
Not to mention, we're down a player.
联盟根本不会允许我们上场
The league won't even let us on the field with ten.
在我看来 斗牛犬队现在
It seems to me like the Bulldogs
需要一点点动力
just need a little motivation.
鼓舞士气
Something to get them energized.
幸运的是
Luckily...
我刚想出一个绝妙的主意
I just came up with one of my genius ideas
可以重整队伍
that will rally the troops
说不定还能招募一些新成员
and maybe even recruit some new ones.
妈妈
Mom.
血液检测结果出来了
We got the blood results back.
是波莉的吗
Is it Polly's?
不
No.
那是O型血
No, it was O-positive.
和波莉的血型不符
It wasn't a match.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
太好了
Thank God!
谢谢你 贝蒂
Oh, thank you, Betty.
你醒了
Hey, you're awake.
刚好
Perfect timing.
我在老爹快餐店订了份冷盘
I ordered a platter of cold cuts from Pop's.
你能过去拿一下吗
Would you mind running to get it?
发生了什么
What's happening?
我觉得你说得对
Oh, I decided you were right about me
我应该回到互助小组 今天我做东
getting back into the support group. I'm hosting today.
能去取一下冷盘吗
Would you mind running to get the cold cuts?
当然 行
Yeah. No. Of course.
什么事 沃尔多
What's the buzz, Waldo?
就是他吗
It was him?
琼斯先生 这两位是洛根夫妇
Mr. Jones, these are the Logans.
勒曼的家长
Lerman's parents.
他们来是为了谈你和他们儿子的谈话
They've come in to discuss a conversation you had with their son.
琼斯先生 到底是什么
In what world, Mr. Jones,
让你认为鼓励勒曼
do you think that it's appropriate
继续痴迷于这些疯狂的幻想
to encourage these wild fantasies
是正确的决定
that Lerman is obsessed with?
死亡 外星人 还有地下怪物
Death and aliens and underground monsters?
你到底什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我以为这是我作为老师应尽的责任
I'd figured it was my responsibility as Lerman's teacher.
他写的那个故事
The story he wrote...
可能是在暗示家里出了什么问题
might've been alluding to some troubles at home.
那你为什么不来找我们
Then why didn't you come to us?
却私自质问我们的孩子
Instead, you ambush our child?
洛根夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Logan,
琼斯先生的行为极为不妥
Mr. Jones' behavior wa wildly inappropriate.
但我可以向你们保证 再也不会发生了
But I can promise you that it will never happen again.
我们知道
Oh, we know it won't,
因为我们不想让他教我们的孩子了
because we don't want him teaching our child.
等等 我没有找你们儿子
Now, wait. I didn't reach out to your so--
完全没问题
Not a problem at all.
我们会把勒曼转到另一个英语班
We'll move Lerman to another English class.
你居然敢这样鲁莽地违反规定
How dare you break protocol in such a reckless manner!
我告诉过你 我已经检查过洛根一家了
I told you, I had already vetted the Logans.
我知道 对不起 我
I know. No. I'm sorry. I...
我觉得好像有点不对劲
I felt like something was off.
我的直觉告诉我情况不正常
My instinct was telling me something strange was going on.
再犯错
One more misstep...
哪怕只是一点点
I mean, even just a little one...
你就别在我的学校干了
and you're done at my school.
凯文 毒牙
Kevin. Fangs.
谢谢你们俩接受这次对话
Thank you both for agreeing to this tete-a-tete.
托妮也许永远不会原谅我
Toni may never forgive me,
但如果我不尝试修复
but I will never forgive myself
自己的愚蠢导致的裂痕 我永远不会原谅自己
if I don't try to repair what my antics have torn asunder.
也就是 让"凯牙"复合
Namely, hashtag Kangs.
你的游戏揭露了我和凯文之间更深层次的问题
Your games brought up deeper issues between Kevin and I.
-同意 -看到了吗 共识
- Agreed. - See? Consensus.
继续 毒牙
Go on, Fangs.
凯文 你从来都不全力以赴
You've never been all in, Kevin.
你总是 总是退缩
Y-You've always, always held back.
我不知道是不是因为我
And I don't know if that's because of me
还是你为自己是同性恋感到羞耻
or if it's because you're ashamed of being gay.
我不以同性恋为耻
I am not ashamed of being gay.
伙计 你会去树林
Dude, you go to the woods,
勾搭匿名的陌生人
you hook up with anonymous strangers.
却不想和真正的同性恋谈一场真正的恋爱
You don't want to be in a real relationship with a real gay guy.
毒牙 别这样
Fangs, don't.
你不是我
You're not me.
你不知道我的经历 好吗
You don't know my experience, okay?
我们差点就结婚了 凯文
We were about to get married, Kevin.
我想知道你的一切
I want to know everything about you,
不论好坏
the good and the bad.
我觉得现在太晚了
I think it's too late for that.
-凯文 求你了 -我得走了
- Kevin, please. - I gotta go.
谢丽尔 别搅和我们的生活了
Cheryl, please butt out of our lives.
怎么 你要开派对
What? Are you having a party
而我没被邀请吗
and I wasn't invited?
不 我妈妈要主持互助小组活动
No. Um, it's for my mom's support group.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
波莉的案子有些进展
there've been... developments in Polly's case.
他们在电♥话♥亭发现的血迹
Apparently, the blood they recovered
与她的血型相匹配
at the phone booth is a match for hers.
也就是说 很可能
Which means most likely that, um...
天哪 贝蒂 我很遗憾
Oh, God. Betty, I'm so sorry.
最糟糕的是 她是四周前失踪的
And the worst part is, she disappeared four weeks ago,
也就是说她在此期间可能一直活着
which means she has or had been alive that entire time,
就在寂寞公路的某处
somewhere along the Lonely Highway.
我做的还不够
So I just didn't do enough.
我还真遇到一个住在寂寞公路边上的人
Hey, I actually met someone that lives on the Lonely Highway.
他有点古怪
I mean, he's kind of an eccentric kook,
但他看到了很多事
but he sees a lot of what goes on out there.
也许他见过
Maybe he might've seen
或者听说过失踪女孩的事
or heard something about the missing girls.
如果你愿意 我可以把冷盘放冰上 然后
If you want, I can put this tray on ice, and I can...
带你去见他
take you to go meet him.
-好 -走吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好了 都过来
All right. Bring it in.
教练 训练还有什么意义
What's the point in practicing, Coach?
我们连上场人数都不凑不齐
We don't even have enough players anymore.
斗牛犬是一个团队 布莉塔
Bulldogs are a team, Britta.
我们为了彼此和对比赛的热爱而打球
We play for each other and for the love of the game.
还能再加一个吗
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表