剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I can be refilled with wisdom and answers for you, Kev-Kev.
我担心一个朋友
I'm worried about a friend of mine.
她以前是这里的服务生 她叫吱吱
A waitress who used to work here, Squeaky.
她妈妈打电♥话♥来说
Her mom called and said that
她去加州找朋友 中途失踪了
she never made it to her friends in California.
天呐 泰贝莎 这太糟糕了
God. Tabitha, I'm sorry.
是啊 有什么需要我帮忙吗
Me, too. Is there anything I can do to help?
有 猪头
There is, Jughead.
寂寞公路的杀人案还没有解开对吗
The Lonely Highway killings are a mystery, right?
大家都和我说过去没有一个疑团
And everyone tells me that there wasn't a mystery
是你们俩解不开的
you two couldn't solve back in the day.
所以我要取消你的排班
So... I'm canceling all of your shifts.
你还是每周能拿到工资
You'll still get your weekly paycheck,
但是不用收拾餐桌
but it won't be to bus tables.
而要帮助贝蒂
It will be to help Betty.
贝蒂 你支持这个计划吗
Betty, are you down with this plan?
好 当然
Yeah. Yes.
-猪头呢 -好
- Jughead? - Sure.
好极了 第一步要怎么做
Great. What's the first step?
你已经仔细看过案件卷宗了吧
Well, I'm assuming that you have thorough case files.
-是的 -我先开始看卷宗
- Yeah. - I'll start by reading those.
查德
Chad?
河谷镇
第五季 第十七集
你抓到一个人 他差不多认罪了
So you captured a guy who more or less confessed.
然后他们咬舌自尽
And then they swallowed their own tongue
因为他们觉得会被你肢解
because they thought you were going to dismember them?
对 这是最后一件大事
Yeah. That's sort of the last big thing that happened.
你还是认为这是几个连环杀手
And you still think this is several serial killers working
-连续几年合伙作案吗 -是的
- in tandem over the years? - Yeah. Yes.
一个由卡车司机组成的家庭 绑♥架♥并谋杀
A family of truckers who have been kidnapping and murdering
搭便车的人和性工作者
hitchhikers and sex workers.
勒曼·马沙·洛根
And Lerman Marshall Logan.
我以前的学生在寂寞公路失踪了
My ex-student that disappeared on the Lonely Highway
差不多一个星期 记得吗
and was... somewhere for, like, a week, remember?
记得 我考虑过他
Yeah, yeah, no. I've been thinking about him
但是他不符合任何受害人特征
and he doesn't fit any of the victim profiles,
这本身可能就是一条线索
which might be a clue in and of itself.
他也许是唯一一个
He might be one of the only people
真正遇到这家人却生还的人
who actually encountered this family of yours and survived.
现在 韦瑟比不让我见他
Now, at the time, weatherbee didn't let me talk to him
因为我和他曾经是师生关系
because I was a teacher and he was a student.
但现在勒曼已经转学了 我也被解雇了
But now Lerman has transferred and I've been fired, so...
所以我们要找勒曼谈谈
So we need to talk to Lerman.
我会在社交软件上找到他的
Yeah, I'll find him on social.
科德医生 很对不起
Hi, Dr. Curdle. I'm so sorry.
你要的钱我准备好小额钞票了
I have your money in small bills.
斯瓦德洛沼泽又发现一具尸体 库珀小姐
Another body's been brought in from Swedlow Swamp, Ms. Cooper.
我想你应该会觉得很有意思
I think you'll find it very interesting.
死者和我们之前发现的不一样
The victim is unlike any we've found.
尸体已被完全肢解
The body has been completely dismembered.
他们为什么改变作案手法呢
Why would they change their MO?
也许是为了更好地隐藏尸体
Maybe to make the bodies harder to find.
你确认死者的身份了吗
Have you identified the victim yet?
很可惜还没有
Unfortunately not.
尸体被肢解得面目全非
The body was mutilated beyond all recognition.
但是根据腐烂程度
But, based on the level of decomposition,
这有可能是你妹妹
it could be your sister.
我需要对尸体骸骨进行DNA测试
I'll need to perform a DNA test on the remains,
然后进行对比
and then compare it to--
和我的DNA对比 做吧
Mine. Yeah, do it.
还有老爹快餐店的一名服务生
There's also a waitress from Pop's.
丽奈特·菲尔茨 外号♥吱吱
Lynette "Squeaky" Fields.
她和波莉差不多同时失踪
She vanished around the same time as Polly.
我会联♥系♥她的家人
I'm going to reach out to her family
请他们提供DNA样本的
and ask for a sample as well.
真好笑 查德
It's so funny, Chad.
你想杀害我爱人的可笑企图
Your pathetic attempt to kill my lover
让我重新考虑了我的离婚诉求
has made me rethink what I want out of this divorce.
我会拿到一切
I'm getting everything.
而你什么也别想得到
And you're getting nothing.
如果你不同意这些条件
And if you don't agree to those terms,
我会以谋杀罪起诉你
I'll seek to press murder charges against you.
-怎么起诉 -你把枪扔下了 笨蛋
- How? - You dropped the gun, idiot.
将军 你个小贱♥人♥
Check and mate, you little bitch.
离婚申请书
这羊角面包真是太好吃了
These croissants are positively divine.
你应该尝一个 亲爱的孩子
You should try one, dear child.
我已经和你说了 母亲
I already told you, Mother.
我在斋戒求开悟
I'm fasting for enlightenment.
事实上我觉得有点
As a matter of fact, I'm feeling rather...
-头晕吗 -受到启发
- Lightheaded? - Inspired.
我要去画画
I am going to go paint
让神明指引我的画笔
and let the invisible hand guide my brush.
-谢丽尔 你没事吧 -我没事
- Oh, my God. Cheryl. - I'm fine.
别碰我 你这个怀疑主义者
Just leave me be, you doubting Thomases.
我瞄准了亚奇 但是枪走火了
I had Archie in my sights but the gun misfired.
维罗尼卡偷走了我的钯
Veronica stole my palladium.
亚奇偷走了你老婆
Archie stole your wife.
我以为一颗子弹就能解决这两件事
I thought one bullet would right these two wrongs, but...
正如智者所言
As a wise man once said,
乳臭未干 难成大器
never send in a boy to do a man's job.
从我眼前消失 查德
Get out of my sight, Chad.
看见你我就恶心
You disgust me.
你最好离开河谷镇
Better yet, get out of Riverdale.
因为你永远失去了我女儿
'Cause you lost my daughter forever.
你好帅哥
Hi, handsome.
你好罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
怎么了
What's going on?
你猜这里是什么
Guess what's in here.
我的离婚文件
My divorce papers.
正式文件 我自♥由♥了
It's official. I'm a free woman.
你要出门吗
Hey, you're going out?
是的 我要去电视台
Yeah, I'm heading down to the station.
我不介意告诉你 汤姆打电♥话♥说
I don't mind the distraction since Tom called
又找到了一具尸体
and said that there was another body found.
我去了停尸房♥
Yeah. I went to the morgue.
但不确定那是不是波莉
I don't know... if it's Polly.
那具尸体
The body is...
-怎么了 贝蒂 -尸体被
- What, Betty? - It's...
被肢解了
dismembered.
-天哪 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - I know.
我和猪头找到了一些线索
I know, but Jughead and I have a lead.
好
Okay.
有新消息通知我
Keep me posted.
看我画出了什么
Look at what came out of me.
这就是你要的答案 凯文
This. This is your answer, Kevin.
这就是你一直祈祷
The higher power you've been praying to,
并从中汲取力量的神明
drawing strength from.
我没懂
I don't understand.
土 水 火 风
Earth, water, fire and wind.
构成了自然界
They're the fabric of the natural world.
我还是没懂
I'm still not following.
神明就是自然本身
The higher power is nature itself.
这才是我们该敬奉的 凯文
That's what we should be worshiping, Kevin.
这些元素 一切都说得通了
The elements. It all makes perfect sense.
你是怎么想出来的
How do you figure that?
在长达一个多世纪的时间里
Well, for more than a century,
布鲁森一家都依靠枫树谋生
we Blossoms have made our livelihood from maple trees,
但我们的根其实扎得更深
but our roots go so much deeper
远超我的想象
than I've ever considered.
所以 我们祈祷的
So, when we pray, we...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表