剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
my dad wanted to hear me perform.
这首歌♥的原唱是他最喜欢的歌♥手之一
It's originally sung by one of his favorite artists.
尼娜·西蒙
Nina Simone.
这首歌♥献给他
This is for him.
*星星 来了又走*
*Stars, they come and go*
*或快或慢*
*They come fast or slow*
*就像太阳的最后一束光*
*They go like the last light of the sun*
*无限闪耀*
*All in a blaze*
*你看到的只有荣耀*
*And all you see is glory*
*但那里很寂寞*
*Hey, but it gets lonely there*
*当身边没人分享*
*When there's no one here to share*
*你可以避免这样的结局*
*You can shake it away*
*如果你听过一个故事*
*If you'll hear a story*
*有些人年轻时就成功了*
*Some make it when they're young*
*在世界下狠手之前*
*Before the world has done its dirty job*
*之后会有人说*
*And later on someone will say*
*"你辉煌过了*
*"You've had your day*
*现在你必须让路"*
*Now you must make way"*
*但他们永远不会了解那种痛苦*
*But they'll never know the pain*
*给予王冠的人*
*That the ones who gave the crown*
*总是失望 你无力抵抗*
*Have been let down you try to make*
*想要弥补*
*Amends without defending*
*星星 来了又走*
*Stars, they come and go*
*或快或慢*
*They come fast They come slow*
*就像太阳的最后一束光*
*They go like the last light of the sun*
*无限闪耀*
*All in a blaze*
*你看到的只有荣耀*
*And all you see is glory*
*但那些见多识广的人*
*But those who've seen it all*
*过他们自己的生活*
*Live out their lives*
*在悲伤的咖啡馆和音乐厅里*
*In sad cafes and music halls*
*他们总是有故事*
*They always have a story*
托妮
Toni?
对不起 乔茜 我觉得我要生了
I'm sorry, Josie. I think I'm having my baby.
糟了
Oh, crap.
好吧
Um, okay.
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
我是医生 我可以
I'm a doctor. I can do it.
我们为家中分娩做了准备
We prepared for a home birth,
我只需要一个帮手
I just need another pair of hands.
-我来吧 -走吧 快 快 快
- I'll do it. - Let's go. Go, go, go.
借过一下
Excuse me.
虽然在餐厅后厨生孩子很刺♥激♥
Well, as exciting as a random birth in the back of a diner is,
更不用说
not to mention the coincidence
我居然能在河谷镇见到乔茜
of crossing paths with Josie in Riverdale,
我的心思自然又回到了生意上 一如既往
my mind naturally turns back to business, as always.
真的吗
Oh, really?
乔茜的小演讲让我开始思考
Well, Josie's little speech got me thinking.
有她对老爹快餐店的明星支持
With her celebrity endorsement of Pop's,
特许经营权似乎更赚钱
a franchise seems like an even more lucrative prospect.
我们不会改变奶昔配方的 亚历山德拉
We're not changing the milkshake recipe, Alexandra.
老爹的原创奶昔配方原封不动
Pop's original milkshake recipe and all.
河谷镇每次都这样
Typical Riverdale.
猫女组合老是被乱七八糟的事情抢风头
The Pussycats always getting upstaged by something.
新生儿总比死尸好吧
Better a new baby than a dead body.
不过再次同台的感觉非常棒 不是吗
Still, it felt pretty great performing together again, didn't it?
同意
Agreed.
你们愿意和我一起巡演吗
Well, would you ladies ever consider going on tour with me?
我想开车环游全国
I wanna drive around the country
参观我爸去过的酷酷的小地方
and visit all the small, cool places my dad played.
来实现他的遗愿
To honor his final wish.
-你们觉得呢 -有意思
- What do you say? - Intriguing.
等等 到时候我们是给你开场的吗
But, wait. What? Would we be like your opening act or something?
不 我们三个都会是主角
No, all three of us would be headlining.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我是说
I mean...
我有很多事要跟艾伦说
I have to talk to Alan about a lot of things,
包括我还没准备好结婚
including the fact that I'm not ready to get married.
-等等 什么 -我晚点再和你说
- Wait. What? - I'll fill you in later.
乔茜 我加入
But, Josie, I'm in.
太好了
Yes. Yes.
梅洛迪
Melody?
我
I mean, I...
我得跟南希谈谈
I have to talk to Nancy about it,
但现在我的电影被搁置了
but I mean, now that my movie's on the back burner,
这可以算是一次巡回签售会
I guess it could kind of be like a book tour.
没问题
Absolutely.
-真的要做吗 -当然
- Are we doing this? - Yes.
-好的 -太好了
- Okay. - Yes!
-怎么样 -男孩
- Well? - It's a boy.
这个疯狂的小镇终于有好消息了
Finally, some good news in this crazy town.
说实话 乔茜 我们希望你能留下来
Not gonna lie, Josie, we were kind of hoping you'd stay
当河谷镇高中的新音乐老师
and be Riverdale High's new music teacher.
我志不在此
Uh, my destiny lies elsewhere.
旅途愉快 乔茜
Have an amazing tour, Josie.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
And I'm gonna call you, okay?
我要通过你好好体验生活
And I'm gonna live vicariously through you.
成交
Deal.
但你们有空就来看我吧
But you guys should come out and see me sometime.
会的 乔茜
We will 100%, Josie.
前提是我们能拿到后台通行证
Especially if we can get backstage passes.
当然可以啦
Uh, hell yes, you can.
看看谁来道别了
Look who came to say bye.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这个小可爱叫什么名字
What is this cutie-patootie's name?
托尼
Tony.
安东尼 以我祖父的名字命名
Anthony. After my grandfather.
再次恭喜你 托妮
Congratulations again, Toni.
毒牙 凯文
Fangs. Kevin.
他真的很好看
He's really beautiful.
艾伦 你不必跟我们走
You know, Alan, you don't have to come with us.
我依然爱你 小瓦
I still love you, Val.
不管结婚与否 我都愿意一直陪着你
I'm in it for the long haul, married or not.
以防我今天没告诉你
In case I haven't told you today,
我太爱你了 艾伦·梅伯里
I'm crazy about you, Alan Mayberry.
看到没 有的是时间
See? Plenty of time.
天啊 我都不知道没有你
God, I don't know how I'm gonna handle
我自己上路该怎么办了 南希
being on the road without you, Nance.
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
我们每晚都会联♥系♥的
We'll check in every night.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
只是感觉不一样了
just not gonna be the same, you know.
乔茜
Hey, Josie?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
我一直在想
So I've been thinking and, uh...
我能跟你一起去吗
is there any chance that I can tag along with you?
我什么都能干 我可以
You know, I'd pull my weight. I could...
我可以开车 也可以当你的管♥理♥员♥
I could drive the bus, or I could be your roadie.
我可以成为你的
I could be your...
我可以成为你的一切
I could be your anything.
可能会有点挤 不过好吧
It'll be a tight squeeze, but, yes.
太好了 我去搬东西
Great. I'll, uh, I'll load my stuff.
准备好了吗 亲爱的
You almost ready, honey?
差不多吧
I think so.
除非这个镇上还有什么惊喜给我
Unless this town has any more surprises for me.
乔茜·麦克伊
Josie McCoy?
是我
Yes?
我叫托茨·斯威特
My name is Toots Sweet.
我是和你父亲一起巡演的乐手
I am a musician that toured with your father.
我们一直都照顾彼此
We've always had each other's backs.
所以我才来这里
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表