剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你之前说发生了爆♥炸♥ 什么样的爆♥炸♥
First, you said there was an explosion. What kind of explosion?
故意引发的爆♥炸♥
Yeah, the kind that was triggered deliberately.
但是正常人谁会故意炸矿井呢
But who in their right mind would blow up a mine on purpose?
我能猜到
I can guess.
杰克逊
Jackson.
能听到我说话吗 兄弟
You with me, buddy?
能听到 中士
I'm here, Sarge.
好 坚持住
Okay. Just hold on.
你需要浅呼吸 好吗
You need to take shallow breaths. Okay?
我们要尽量多保留氧气
We need to conserve as much oxygen as possible.
其他人
The others...
他们成功出去了吗
Did they make it out?
是的
Yeah.
是的 这里面只剩我们了
Yeah. It's just us in here.
别担心 我会挖出一条路出去的
But don't worry. I'm gonna dig us out, okay?
我们对比了你与最新受害者的基因 库珀小姐
We ran your DNA against the most recent victim, Ms. Cooper.
并不匹配
And it wasn't a match.
所以又不是波莉
So, it's not Polly, again.
对 但残肢与丽奈特·菲尔茨的基因吻合
No, but the body parts were a match to Lynette Fields.
天啊 吱吱
Oh, my God. Squeaky.
还有
There is more, I'm afraid.
你的基因
Your DNA did come back
与另一具尸体相匹配
as a match to another body.
没有舌头的无名氏
Your tongueless John Doe.
那个卡车司机 这怎么可能呢
The trucker? How can that be?
他似乎是你的远房♥表亲
It seems he's your very distant cousin.
什么 不 不可能
What? No. That's impossible.
库珀家的人要么死了 要么下落不明
All of the Coopers are either... dead or accounted for.
那关系更远的亲戚呢
What about your more distant relatives?
布鲁森家
The Blossoms?
还有一件事 我在实验室的时候
There's one last thing. When I was at my lab,
有人闯入停尸房♥
the morgue was broken into.
无名氏的尸体
The body of the John Doe
和丽奈特·菲尔茨的断肢被盗
and the severed limbs of Lynette Fields were stolen.
他们在掩盖踪迹
They're covering their tracks.
他们在新闻里听到了我妈说的话
They heard my mom on the news
然后到这里来偷证据
and they came here to steal the evidence.
这就像我们的天蛾人尸体被偷走时一样
It's just like when our Mothman body was taken.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
罗斯外婆给我们的天蛾人尸体被偷走
Nana Rose gave us that Mothman that was stolen,
而你的主要嫌疑人基因与布鲁森家匹配
and now your prime suspect tests positive for Blossom DNA.
勒曼在寂寞公路附近
Lerman was held captive by a Mothman
被天蛾人囚禁
near the Lonely Highway.
这两件事是有联♥系♥的 连结他们的就是
These two things are connected, and their connection...
布鲁森一家
Is the Blossoms.
你们两个先走
You two go.
我要联♥系♥一下吱吱的家人
I'm gonna get in touch with Squeaky's family.
但是
But, guys,
到了打倒这些恶魔的时候
when the time comes to take these monsters down,
我也要加入
I want in.
两名矿工 亚奇·安德鲁斯和艾瑞克·杰克逊
Two miners, Archie Andrews and Eric Jackson,
均为退伍军人
both Army veterans,
在今早河谷镇矿井坍塌后
remain unaccounted for after the mine collapse
仍下落不明
in Riverdale earlier today.
目前救灾工作正在进行中
Relief efforts are currently underway.
但矿工们的具体情况依然未知
But the condition of the miners are not yet known.
太好了 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
-宝贝 -我就直说吧
- Mija? - Let's start with the obvious.
我知道你是矿井爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手
I know you're behind the mine explosion.
不必否认了
Don't bother denying it.
立刻给我松绑
Untie me immediately!
讽刺的是 我总是想起
It's ironic, I keep hearing
我的辅♥导♥员在高中时对我说过的话
the words my guidance counselor said to me way back in high school.
我们的死亡之舞只能以一人死亡而结束
That our sick dance of death could only end with one of us dying.
现在 我们走到这一步
And now, here we are,
径直奔向一场恋母情结悲剧
headed straight for an Oedipal tragedy
而这悲剧从我
set in motion when I was...
十四岁时就开始了
a 14-year-old girl.
维罗尼卡 不要这么戏精
Veronica, stop being so dramatic.
但故事确实很有戏剧性 爸爸
Oh, but this story is dramatic, Daddy.
我毕业舞会那天
The day of my quinceanera.
本该是我年轻生命中
It was supposed to be...
最重要的
the most important,
最值得庆祝的一天
celebratory day of my young life.
但我听到
When I overheard you in your study,
你和朋友说
talking with some of your friends,
我令你很失望
telling them I was a disappointment.
说你希望妈妈给你生个儿子
That you wished Mom had given you a son
来追随你的脚步
to follow in your footsteps.
太好了
How nice.
你还记得
You remember.
你知道
Do you know...
一个十四岁女孩
what it does to a 14-year-old girl...
听到亲生父亲否定自己是什么感受吗
to hear that kind of dismissal from her own father?
我花了一辈子的时间
I have spent an entire lifetime
追求你的认可和爱 为了什么呢
chasing your approval and love. And for what?
反♥社♥会♥的人没有爱的能力
Sociopaths aren't capable of love.
所以
Which is why
我现在想跟你说清楚
I want to be very clear with you right now.
如果亚奇死了
If Archie dies,
你就死定了
you die.
你能感觉到吗 爸爸
Can you feel it, Daddy?
我们的死亡之舞终于要结束了
Our dance of death is finally coming to an end.
外婆
Hey, Nana.
我们得和你谈谈天蛾人的事 记得吗
We need to talk to you about the Mothmen, remember?
我知道的都说了
I've told you what I know.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look right at me.
现在 年轻女性 包括我妹妹
Right now, young women, including my sister,
也曾是你家的一员
who was a member of your family,
被绑♥架♥ 折磨 杀害
are being abducted, tortured, and murdered.
专注点
So, focus
回答我们的问题
and answer our questions.
你给了我和我朋友一具藏在枫木桶的尸体
Right. You gave my friend and I a corpse inside a maple barrel.
尸体是谁
Who was it?
说实话 外婆
The truth, Nana.
我不好意思承认这一点 是蒂莫西表亲
I'm ashamed to admit it. It was Cousin Timothy.
他死后 我在树林里发现了他的尸体
I came across his corpse in the woods after he passed,
我就把他放进桶里
and I put him in a barrel.
可怜的蒂莫西 他生来就有很多缺陷
Poor Timothy. He was born with so many defects--
好吧 蒂莫西表亲
Okay. Cousin Timothy?
他是你的血亲吗
This... this is a blood relative of yours?
我已故的丈夫
My late husband
是个强迫症花♥花♥公♥子♥
was a compulsive philanderer.
他和在我们庄园工作的每个女人都做了爱
He made the beast with every woman who worked on our estate.
女佣 厨师 保姆
The maids, the cooks, the nannies.
当她们怀上孩子时
And then when they swelled with child,
他强迫我他们卖♥♥掉 以避免丑闻
he forced me to pawn them off to avoid a scandal.
但我认识一对不育的夫妇
But I knew a barren couple
住在树林里的一间小屋里
who lived in a cabin in the woods.
斯塔克威瑟家
The Starkweathers.
我把孩子给了他们
I gave the children to them.
总共有几个孩子
How many children in total?
这些年来 有六个吧
Oh, over the years, half a dozen.
我抓到的那个卡车司机 咬掉舌头的那个
The trucker that I caught, the one who bit off his tongue,
他一定是斯塔克威瑟家的一员
he must have been one of them. A Starkweather.
体内还流着布鲁森的血
A Blossom, dear. In part.
外婆
Nana.
你是说
You're... you're saying
有一群布鲁森家的非法族人
there is a secret, illegitimate clan of Blossoms
已经悄悄在树林里生活了两代
that have lived in the woods for two generations?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表