剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
that lived underground
它们有很大的红眼睛来吸收尽可能多的光
with big red eyes to absorb as much light as possible.
更不用提 它们会吃人肉
Not to mention, they were cannibalistic.
好了 故事说够了
Okay, that's enough storytelling.
继续工作吧
Let's get back to work.
亚奇
Archie.
帮帮我 中士
Help me, Sarge.
艾瑞克
Eric?
艾瑞克 你还好吗 老兄
Eric, are you okay, buddy?
艾瑞克
Eric?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
亚奇 你还好吗
Archie? You okay?
你像逃命一样飞跑出来 发生什么了
You ran out of the mines like a bat out of hell. What's going on?
我没事 我只是需要出来一会儿
Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to get out of there for a second.
-发生什么了 -我没事 弗兰克叔叔
- What happened? - I'm fine, Uncle Frank.
有人在干扰我 有人在干扰我的大脑
Someone's messing with me. Someone's messing with my head.
你给我的那些药是什么
What were those pills you gave me?
安德鲁斯中士 你不能闯进来 我在
Sergeant Andrews, You can't burst in here when I'm...
你给我的那些药是什么
What were those pills you gave me, huh?
精神错乱药 迷幻剂 麻醉剂
Psychotics? Hallucinogenics? LSD?
不管她想让你吃什么药 都别吃
Whatever drugs she wants you to take, don't take them.
她在拿我们做实验
She's experimenting on us.
你在为谁工作
Who do you even work for?
你在为谁工作
Who do you work for?
某个政♥府♥组织
Some government corporation?
让我猜猜
Well, let me guess...
-海勒姆·洛奇 -那个朗姆酒生产商
- It's Hiram Lodge. - The rum-maker?
亚奇 我根本不认识他
Archie, I don't even know that man.
-你该出去了 -不不不
- You need to leave now. - No, no no.
我要打给保安了
I'm gonna call security.
那些药是什么
What were those pills?
-你听到医生的话了 -好吧
- You heard the doc. - Fine.
我走了
I'm gone.
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson.
你得停止去看温特斯医生了 好吗
You've got to stop seeing Dr. Winters, okay?
她很危险
She's dangerous.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
艾瑞克 听我说 她在拿我们当小白鼠
Eric, listen to me. She's using us as guinea pigs.
恕我直言 我不会停止去看温特斯医生的
With all due respect, I'm not going to stop seeing Dr. Winters.
我觉得你也应该接着去
And I don't think you should either.
中士 你心里有很多包袱
You got a lot of baggage to deal with, Sarge,
却不愿说出口 你失去了那么多战友
more than you let on. Losing that many men,
那不容易
that's not easy.
你没有崩溃已经很不可思议了
I'm surprised it didn't break you.
他在那
Hey, there he is.
弗兰克叔叔
Hey, Uncle Frank.
听着 亚奇 我和大伙在讨论
Uh, hey listen, Archie. Me and the guys were talking and uh,
我们觉得你应该休息一天
we think maybe you should take the day off.
休息休息 转移一下注意力
Rest up, just take your mind off things.
弗兰克叔叔 我不再吃温特斯医生的药了
Uncle Frank, I'm not taking Dr. Winters' meds anymore.
应该完全排出我体外了
They should be completely flushed out of my system.
虽然如此 我还是觉得你不该去地下
Yeah, all the same. I don't think you should go underground.
听着 如果你想做什么事
Look, if you want to do something,
或许可以去算算工资
maybe you could get caught up on the payroll,
保证按时发放
so we don't fall behind.
我们会回来 一起吃午饭
We'll come back, and have lunch together.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不错 听起来不错
Cool. Sounds good.
不错 好的
Great. Okay.
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank!
凯文
Kevin?
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank?
他爱我 他不爱我
He loves me. He loves me not...
-凯文 -亚奇 你能听到吗
- Kevin? - Archie, can you hear them?
他不爱我
He loves me not...
亚奇
Archie!
他爱我 他不爱我
He loves me. He loves me not...
-你能听到吗 -听到什么
- Can you hear them? - Hear what?
The Tommyknockers 斯蒂芬·金所著恐怖小说
*敲门者汤米在我脑子里唱歌♥*
*Tommy Knockers singing in my head*
-听我说 -魔鬼
- Listen to me... - Monsters!
魔鬼 魔鬼 下面有魔鬼
Monsters! Monsters! There's monsters down here.
雷吉 雷吉
Reggie! Reggie!
看着我 带凯文和毒牙到外面去 好吗
Look at me, take Kevin and Fangs and get them out of here, okay?
带凯文和毒牙到外面去
Take Kevin and Fangs and get them out of here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank!
你是魔鬼 魔鬼都要下地狱
You're a devil. All devils go to hell!
停下来 艾瑞克
Stop! Eric!
停下来
Stop it!
艾瑞克 我不是你的敌人
Eric. I'm not your enemy here.
你是 你是恶魔
You are. You're the devil.
我不是
No. I'm not.
-弗兰克叔叔 你没事吧 -没事
- Uncle Frank. You okay? - Yeah.
这下面是怎么回事
What hell is going on down here?
气体 是气体
Gas. It's gas.
我们要赶紧把所有人带上去
We gotta get everyone topside ASAP.
我要听你亲口说
Okay. I want to hear straight from the horse's mouths.
你的矿工队怎么了
What happened to your crew?
为什么不挖了
Why for has the digging stopped?
谢丽尔 在你的矿井里工作不安全
Cheryl, it's not safe to work in your mines.
鉴于大多数下去的人都精神错乱了
Given the state of delirium most of the men were in,
我猜隧♥道♥里全都是一氧化碳
I'm guessing those tunnels are full of carbon monoxide.
那是一种无味的气体
It's an odorless gas.
如果吸入得足够多
If you breathe enough of it,
会引发幻觉 暴♥力♥激发
it causes hallucinations, violent outbursts.
没错 我们所有人或多或少
Yeah, which all of us have been experiencing
都出现了这种症状
to greater or less degrees.
真是烦人
That's annoying.
那我们要怎么解决
How do we fix it?
我们可以装一个泵 确保下面有新鲜空气
We can hook up a pump to make sure there's fresh air...
那就这么做
Yes, do that.
与此同时 我会订一群金丝雀
And in the meantime, I'll order of flock of canaries,
但我要你们尽快下去继续挖矿
but I want you back in there digging, ASAP.
你来干什么 亚奇
What are you doing here, Archie?
温特斯医生 请听我说
Dr. Winters, please.
我发现自己之前
It turns out I was suffering the effects
是一氧化碳中毒
of carbon monoxide poisoning,
但是我把怒气发泄在你身上
but I took my aggression out on you,
为此很对不起
and for that, I'm sorry,
但是别放弃我 医生 我需要治疗
But don't cut me loose, Doc. I need help.
我没告诉过你 但是有很多人
I haven't told you this, but a lot of men...
有很多人在我的指挥下死去
a lot of men died under my command,
起初我会幻想看到一个人 二等兵宾果
and at first I started seeing one of them, Private Bingo.
但是现在
But now...
我看到了他们所有人
Now I'm seeing all of them.
我不知道你想我说什么 亚奇
I don't know what you want me to say, Archie.
自从上次你那样怒火冲冠之后
I'm genuinely scared to be alone with you
我真的很害怕和你独处
after how you came in here last time.
如果你真的经历了
And if you're truly experiencing
如此极端的幻觉
such an extreme level of hallucination,
那我认为你现在和任何人共处
then I don't think it's safe for you
都不安全
to be around anyone right now.
河谷镇
第五季 第十四集
这些画 谢丽尔
These paintings, Cheryl.
你画中的人物
Your subject matter's somehow
比以前更活灵活现了
even more haunted than before.
谢谢你 密涅瓦
Thank you, Minerva.
天呐
My God.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表