剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
吃个晚餐而已
It's just dinner.
我们也可以聊聊过去的开心时光
We can talk about the good times, too.
并不全都是争吵 不是吗
It wasn't all bad, was it?
我们也好过
We had our moments.
好 我可以在这吃晚餐
All right. Dinner here is fine,
但只是因为我很久没吃到好吃的中国菜了
but only because I haven't had proper Chinese food in months.
吃吧
Voila!
我把枫糖蘑菇熬成了酱汁
I cooked the maple mushrooms into a sauce.
老爹家的第一个迷幻奶酪汉堡
Pop's very first psychedelic cheeseburger.
正合我意
I like it.
味道好极了
Delicious.
你没必要整天和我待在这
You know, you don't have to stay with me here the whole time.
定期来看看就行
You can just check in periodically.
好吧
Okay.
再见
See you later.
瞧我发现了什么
Look what I found.
我们的第一次约会
Our first date.
我不敢相信你竟然觉得逛一次伦敦地牢
I can't believe you thought that a tour of the London Dungeons
就能把我追到手
was the way to woo me.
我们婚礼上放的歌♥
Our wedding song.
那是我们第一次以夫妻身份共舞
First time we danced as husband and wife.
我能邀你跳最后一支舞吗
Would you do me the honor of making it our last, too?
我们经历了很多事 维罗妮卡
And we've been through so much, Veronica.
我真的以为我们会共度余生
Genuinely thought we'd be together forever.
查德
Chad?
那晚
That night,
意外发生的那晚
the night of the accident...
我一直在想
I always wondered...
你不是故意坠机的 对吧
You didn't crash on purpose, did you?
你怎么会那样想
Why would you ever think that?
我们险些丧生
We almost died.
因为要是那样 我们就会永远在一起了
Because then, we'd be together forever...
在另一个世界
in a different way.
维罗妮卡
Veronica...
我只想让你和我一样享受我们在一起的生活
all I ever wanted to do was just make you as happy as you make me.
你进来之前 我签好了离婚协议书
I signed the papers right before you walked in.
我跟你说过
I told you...
我只是想和你一起再过一晚
I just want one last night together.
谢谢你 查德
Thank you, Chad.
我今晚很快乐
Tonight's making me happy.
滴
Tick.
哒
Tick.
爆♥炸♥
Boom.
就算你现在不卖♥♥了它们
If you won't sell them now,
也许等它们烧成土 你就会改变主意了
maybe you will after they're burned to a crisp.
这里就是我给你们的闪耀之星领唱的地方
And here is where I lead your shining stars in song.
凯文是一位了不起的合唱团负责人
Kevin is an amazing glee club director.
事实上
As a matter of fact...
大家不用慌 应该只是短路了
Not to worry, folks. It's probably just a circuit breaker.
你们在这等一会儿 我去去就回
Why don't you guys wait here and I'll be right back?
他曾经参过军
He was in the army.
对他来说 小事一桩
He's got it.
亲爱的朱尼珀 你能帮外婆开下门吗
Juniper, sweetheart, would you mind getting the door for Grandma?
你在等谁吗
Are you expecting anyone?
没有 我可能忘记邀请布鲁森一家了
No. I may have forgotten to invite the Blossoms.
查尔斯
Charles.
晚上好 妈妈
Hey, Mom...
妹妹
little sister.
贝蒂 你想我吗
Hi, Betty. Did you miss me?
妈妈 你得给我好好解释这是什么情况
Okay, Mom, I'm gonna need you to explain to me what's going on.
这些年来 我一直有去监狱探望查尔斯
I've been, uh, visiting Charles in prison over the years.
他们有枪 妈妈
They have guns, Mom.
我看见了
I see that.
他们不会伤害我们
They're not gonna hurt us.
不管这是什么情况 我们总会熬过去的
Let's just get through whatever this is.
你为什么来这里 查尔斯
Why are you here, Charles?
命运使然
Destiny.
监狱发生了一起爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion at the prison,
其他囚犯都往山上逃
and while the other prisoners headed off for the hills...
我们来这和家人一起庆祝
You know, we came here to celebrate with our family.
我和奇克想在家人的见证下结婚
Chic and I, we would like to be married with our family present.
怎么结 你们连牧师都没有请
How? You don't even have a minister.
关于这个 贝蒂
About that... Betty, um...
查尔斯让我在网上接受任命
Charles had me get ordained online
这样我就能在监狱里给他们主婚
so that I could marry them in prison.
但现在这样更好 我是说
But this is so much better. I mean, it's...
这里是温馨的家
home, sweet home.
手表 钱包 手♥机♥ 首饰全都放进背包里
Watches, wallets, cell phones, jewelry, in the backpack.
快点 快点 加把劲
Come on, come on, hurry up.
那里发生了什么 提姆
What's going on out there, Tim?
好的 好的 悠着点儿
Okay. Okay, okay.
把枪放下
Drop it.
断路器旁边还有两个囚犯
There's two more by the circuit breaker.
学校遭到了袭击
The school's under some kind of attack.
没错 我爸刚给我发了短♥信♥
Yeah, my dad just texted me.
他说海勒姆·洛奇的监狱里有人越狱
He said there's been a breakout at Hiram Lodge's prison.
我们得转移了
We need to move out.
这里有十一个市民
There are 11 civilians in here.
我们不知道外面有多少个持枪囚犯
We don't know how many armed inmates are out there.
我们待在原地 中士
We stay put, Sergeant.
然后我们封锁所有入口 守着所有路口
Then we barricade all entrances and secure all access points.
凯文 守在这儿
Kevin, hold down the fort.
在大家的见证下
In front of these witnesses,
以国际神学院赋予我的权力
and by the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church,
现在 我宣布你们结为夫夫
I now pronounce you husband and husband.
朱尼珀 别开门
Juniper, don't get that.
格伦 你来这干什么
Glen, what are you doing here?
格伦 是格伦·斯考特吗
Glen, as in Glen Scot.
查尔斯
Charles?
这不可能
It can't be.
这是真的
It is.
对了 你们俩在学院是同学
Right, you... you two went to the academy together.
所以你才会写关于我家的论文 对吗
Oh, is that why you're writing your dissertation about us?
他干了什么
He's doing what?
对
Yeah.
他在写一篇关于连环杀手的论文
Yeah, he's writing a paper about serial killers.
探讨人的天性与后天影响
You know, nature versus nurture.
尤其是这一主题和库珀家族的关系
Specifically how it relates to the Cooper family.
什么鬼 我不算吗
The hell. I don't count?
当然算 宝贝
Of course you do, babe.
既然我在学院的老对手
Since my old rival from the academy
对研究连环杀手的动机很感兴趣
is so interested in learning what makes a serial killer tick...
我觉得我们应该玩个游戏
I think we should all play a game.
你能把枪收起来吗 将军
Would you put that gun away, General?
这里是高中
We're in a high school.
在我看来 我们已经深入敌后了 中士
As far as I'm concerned, we're behind enemy lines, Sergeant.
-有人在吗 -弗兰克叔叔
- Hello. Anyone in here? - Uncle Frank!
亚奇 开门
Archie, open up.
天哪
Oh, my God.
还好你跟我说了恳亲会
It's a good thing you told me about Parents' Night.
弗兰克叔叔 凯文的爸爸说有人越狱了
Uncle Frank, Kevin's dad said there was a prison break.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我无意中听到一些狱友说
I overheard some of my fellow inmates saying
他们收了钱来破坏小镇 尤其是这所学校
they're getting paid to trash the town, especially this school.
只有海勒姆·洛奇才会这么做
Only Hiram Lodge would be crazy enough to do that.
现在他瞄准了这里 所以我们必须撤离
Now he's made us the target, which means we gotta go.
将军 你的枪里只有六发子弹
General, you only have six bullets in that gun.
用完了怎么办
What are you going to do when you run out?
明智之举是趁早撤退
The smart play here is to withdraw while we still can.
你想让我们带平民进入空旷的敌区吗
You want us to lead civilians out into open hostile territory?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表