剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
and we can find some narcotics in the house.
就像小凯说的 不要出人命
And like Kev said, no one gets killed.
不管是我们还是他们
None of us and none of them.
不过我不介意打断他们几根骨头
Wouldn't mind breaking a few bones, though.
当然
Hell, yeah.
好 三二一 行动
Okay. Three, two, one. Go.
什么鬼
What the hell?
抓住他们
Get 'em.
你还好吧
You good?
-我没事 你呢 -我也是
- Yeah, you? - Yeah.
叮当
Jingle Jangle.
就像以前一样
Just like the old days.
他们把浴室改造成制毒间
They've got a lab set up in the bathroom.
这些能把他们送进监狱吗 库珀探员
Will that be enough to put 'em behind bars, Agent Cooper?
当然 小凯 应该够了
Yeah, Kev, that should do it.
流盼之眼
The Roving Eye.
你好 我是波莉
Hi, this is Polly.
我想问一下这周的排班
I'm just calling to get my schedule for the week.
波莉·库珀吗
Polly Cooper?
你已经一年多没在流盼之眼工作了
You haven't worked at the Roving Eye for over a year.
你是谁
Who is this?
坏消息
Bad news.
又有两个老师叛逃到了石墙预科
Two more teachers have defected to Stonewall Prep,
克劳顿老师和西德斯老师
Ms. Crouton and Mr. Cedars.
可恶 克劳顿
Damn it, Ms. Crouton!
-那个叛徒 -还有个更严重的问题
- That backstabbing. - We've got a bigger problem.
我们有个女孩闯进了海勒姆的办公室
I had one of my girls break into my Hiram's office
看看有什么黑料能用来对付他
to see what dirt we could use against him,
发现了他为市民大会准备的秘密议程
and she found his secret agenda for the town hall meeting.
我喜欢这种感觉
I love that it feels like
就像《继承之战》的剧情一样
we're in an episode of Succession right now.
除了关于河谷镇高中的决策
And besides deciding about Riverdale High,
海勒姆还打算发起投票 撤销河谷镇建制
Hiram is also putting forth a vote to unincorporate the town.
根据收据来看
Based on the receipts,
他贿赂恐吓了不少人
seems as though he has enough people bribed
通过议案势在必得
or terrorized into passing the motion.
等等 撤销河谷镇建制 这什么意思
Wait, unincorporate the town, what does that even mean?
这意味着
It means that all the money
河谷镇从州政♥府♥获得的所有公共服务资金
that the town gets from the state for public services,
维护费用 教育费用 全都没了
for maintenance, for education, it goes away.
这意味着河谷镇将不复存在
It means that Riverdale as a town, ceases to exist.
海勒姆·洛奇将实现多年以来的愿望
So Hiram Lodge will finally get what he's wanted for years...
-摧毁河谷镇 -让他的改造谷镇蓬勃发展
- The death of Riverdale. - So his precious SoDale can thrive.
如果他美梦成真 我们还能不能
But if that happens, would we even be able
在董事会的支持下继续维持学校运转
to keep the school open with the board's support?
理论上来说可以
Technically, yes.
但难度会高得多
But it's going to make it much, much harder.
所以我们要加倍努力
So we need to fight harder.
艾丽丝 你得上RIVW
Alice, I'm going to need you to go on RIVW
揭发海勒姆的计划
and blow the whistle on Hiram's plan.
他一直在隐瞒议案
He was trying to keep it secret
避免有人到会上抗♥议♥
so no one would show up and oppose him,
但我们需要公众在场
but we need the public there
投票反对海勒姆的计划
so they could vote against Hiram's plan.
好 那老师的事怎么办
Okay, but what about our teacher problem?
我应该能帮上忙
I think I can maybe help with that.
你认识有学历有资质的老师吗
Do you know any qualified teachers with degrees?
因为只有这样才能成为公立学校的老师
Because that's what it takes to be a public school teacher.
如果河谷镇高中私有化呢
What if Riverdale went private?
这样我们就可以自主招聘了
That way we could choose who we wanted.
没错 但我们会损失所有公共资金
Yes, but we'd lose all public funding.
反正行政建制撤销后我们也会损失资金
Well, if the town unincorporates, we lose funding anyways.
我们需要一位投资人
We need an investor.
我可能有门路
I think I might know someone.
亚奇 如果你能搬来救兵 现在就去吧
Archie, if you have any favors to call in, now is the time.
雷吉建议我再来找你一次
Reggie suggested I come see you again.
我在镇上东奔西跑
I've been running around town
像缩头乌龟一样躲避问题
trying to vamp my way out of a problem,
而我其实应该勇敢面对
when really I should be facing it head-on.
或许你可以帮我
With, maybe, your help.
接着说
Go on.
查德被我的"强势"威胁到了
Chad is threatened by my "alpha-ness."
他因此产生了占有欲和控制欲
Because of that, he can be somewhat possessive and controlling.
他派人跟踪我
He was having me followed,
但我刚打爆了那人的轮胎 所以
but I just shot out his goon's tires. So...
年轻人的爱情
Ah, young love.
我还记得我年轻的时候
I remember those days.
我就知道你会感同身受
I knew you'd relate.
所以我希望你能和他谈谈
Which is why I'd appreciate you having a little chat with him,
只有你能做到 爸爸
as only you can, Daddykins.
不用太严厉
Nothing too draconian,
告诉他别再管我
just tell him to stop trying to manage me
也别在我出城时跟踪我就行了
or track me when I leave town.
你为什么不自己告诉他
Why don't you tell him yourself?
他不接受我的暗示
He's not taking my hints.
但我敢说 大名鼎鼎的海勒姆·洛奇
But I'm betting the Hiram Lodge
肯定更有说服力
could be a lot more persuasive.
这样一来 你就不必
And then you don't get your
脏了那双接受过高等教育的手了 对吗
little Barnard-educated hands dirty, is that right?
那么
So,
先说清楚 你是在正式向我求助吗
just to be clear, you're officially asking me for my help?
当然
Sure.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
这样的话
Well, in that case...
我拒绝
No.
你说什么
Come again?
还记得你曾骂我是条狗吗
Remember you called me a dog
你还说我需要教训
and you told me that I needed to be taught a lesson?
大概七年前
It's about seven years ago.
你当时很残忍♥ 维罗妮卡
You were cruel, Veronica.
无情
Brutal,
那时我遍体鳞伤
when my body was just a mass of bruises.
现在轮到我教训你了
Well, now it's my turn to teach you a lesson.
我从一开始就警告过你
I warned you from the start
洛奇家的外人
that no one outside of this family
不可能理解我们的雄心壮志
would understand the Lodge ambition.
是你自作自受
You made your bed.
你得自己对付查德
You're gonna have to deal with Chad yourself.
如果这意味着你必须得淌进浑水里
And if that means you have to to crawl into the mud to do it,
那就接受现实吧
then so be it.
毕竟你是洛奇家的人
You're a Lodge, after all.
你从没想过要帮我 对吧
You never had any intention of helping me, did you?
你只是想听我求你
You just wanted to hear me beg.
应该不用我告诉你怎么出去吧
I assume you don't need my help finding the exit?
波莉 泰特老爹可不会每天都退休
But Polly, it's not every day that Pop Tate retires.
-我们可以带上双胞胎 -我说了我得工作
- We can bring the twins. - I told you I have to work.
你今晚不能休息吗
Can't you take the night off?
天呐 妈妈 我说了别烦我
Oh, my god. Mom, I said get off my back!
波莉 别对妈妈那么凶
Polly, give Mom a break.
算了 波莉有工作要做
It's fine. Polly has to work.
我不确定她是不是真的要去工作 妈妈
Actually, I'm not so sure she does, Mom.
我知道你不在流盼之眼当服务员
I know you don't waitress at the Roving Eye
我还知道你一直和食尸鬼混在一起
and that you've been hanging out with the Ghoulies.
伊丽莎白 住嘴
Elizabeth, stop it!
你到底是怎么赚这么多钱的
So how exactly are you making all of this money
又能帮忙还贷款 又养得起双胞胎
to help out with the mortgage and support the twins?
你在贩毒吗 还是诈骗
Are you dealing? Tricking?
-两个都干吗 -不关你的事
- Both? - It's none of your business.
-关我的事 因为我关心你 -你又不住在这
- Actually, it is. Because I care about you-- - You don't live here.
你抛弃了我们
You deserted us, okay?
真正的姐姐可不是你这样 回家住一天
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表