剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
杰克逊
Jackson!
你在这下面很安全
Hey, you're gonna be safe down here.
杰克逊 有我在 看着我
Jackson, I got you. Hey, look at me.
看着我 你会没事的
Look at me. You're gonna be okay.
中士
Sarge...
中士
Sergeant,
我感觉不到我的腿 它们还在吗
I can't feel my legs, are they there?
我看不到
I can't look.
中士 我的腿还在吗
Sarge, are they there?
还在吗
Are they?
发现敌踪 两点钟方向 距离150米
Contact. Two o'clock, 150 meters.
发现敌踪 两点钟方向 距离130米
Contact. Two o'clock 130 meters.
艾瑞克 放松点
Eric, Stand down.
艾瑞克 是我 艾瑞克 别开枪
Eric, it's me, Eric. Don't shoot.
好了 好了 你没事 没事的
Okay. Okay. You're okay. You're okay.
夜鹰 能听到我说话吗
Nighthawk, can you hear me?
听得很清楚 基站
Loud and clear, Base station.
我还跟在可疑的卡车后面
I'm still a bumper sticker on this shady-ass truck,
一路向北
headed north.
他快到49号♥出口向西的岔道了
He's approaching the westbound turn off at Exit 49.
太远了 再开两英里 你就超出联络范围了
That's too far. Two more miles and you'll be out of range.
等等 他停车了
Hold on. He's pulling over.
我要停车 步行接近他
I'm going to park and approach him on foot.
贝蒂 请千万小心
Betty, just please, please be careful.
没想到我会遇到任何人
Didn't think I'd come across anyone.
我只是休息一下 伸伸腿
Yeah, I'm just taking a break, stretching my legs.
在这条又长又黑的路上感觉好寂寞
It gets lonely out here on the long, dark road.
想要谁陪你一会吗
You want some company, even for a little bit?
怎么 去树林里
What, in the woods?
或者回我的卡车上
Or maybe back in my truck?
听起来不错
That sounds good.
你经常这样吗
Do you do this a lot?
在路边偶遇漂亮女孩吗
Pick up pretty girls on the side of the road?
我想我确实遇到过不少
I guess I've had my fair share of encounters, yeah.
在我们开始前
Uh, before we do this, uh...
我只是想确认你有现金
I just wanna make sure that you've got cash.
这就是我想要听的
That's all I needed to hear.
-联调局 不许动 -别动
- FBI, freeze! - Don't move.
怎么回事
What is this?
联调局 我们将因拉客而逮捕你
FBI. We're taking you in for solicitation.
好吧 这是误会
Okay, This is a mistake.
我也是联调局的
I am also with the FBI.
不 你不是 贝蒂
No, you're not, Betty.
你辞职了 还记得吗
You quit, remember?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing out here?
我在抓凶手 你在做什么 格伦
I'm trying to catch our killer. What are you doing, Glen?
我在清理这条"寂寞公路"
I'm trying to clean up the Lonely Highway.
通过诱捕年轻女性吗
By entrapping young women?
我们该帮助她们 而不是逮捕她们
We should be helping them, not arresting them.
天啊 我当初真该更狠地捅你几刀
God, I should have stabbed you harder when I had the chance.
你知道冒充联调局探员是违法的 对吗
You do realize it's illegal to impersonate an FBI agent, right?
你无权持有枪或联调局徽章
You shouldn't have that badge or a gun.
交出来
Hand them over.
否则我就逮捕你
Or should I arrest you?
等等 凯文
Wait. Kevin?
冲动 你的名字是芬兰的凯文
Compulsion, thy name is Kevin of Finland.
据说芬兰人普遍有社交恐惧症
你知道艾瑞克长♥期♥做噩梦吗
Does Eric have chronic nightmares that you know of?
知道 但从没像昨晚那样
Yeah, but I mean nothing like last night.
看起来他好像身临其境
Looks like he was living it.
你呢 战争结束后做过噩梦吗
What about you? Any nightmares since the war?
起初做过
Um, yeah, at first...
但我好几个月没做过噩梦了
but I haven't had one in months.
我认识很多跟艾瑞克一样的士兵
I've known soldiers like Eric.
他们已积重难返
They've crossed a Rubicon,
只有专业治疗才能帮他们恢复正常
the only way back is with professional help.
他们不是给艾瑞克
Well, wasn't there a recovery place
指定了康复机构吗
that Eric was supposed to go to?
是 他打了很多次电♥话♥
Yeah, he tried calling a bunch of times
他们保证会给他一个床位 然后就没信了
and they kept promising him a spot, but still nothing.
别放弃
Well, don't give up.
我也会想想其他办法
In the meantime, I'm going to look into something else.
这些是什么
What are those?
私下从纽约前同事手里
Leads I got on the DL
拿到的销♥售♥线索
from one of my former colleagues in New York.
都是些喜欢一掷千金的阔佬
Names of fat cats with money burning holes in their pockets.
潜在投资人
Potential investors.
你要拓展业务范围了吗
Branching out from jewelry?
我必须开始挣钱 雷吉
I need to start making money, Reggie.
真金白银 以弥补查德在他可悲的庞氏骗局里
Real money to replace all the funds that Chad lost
损失的所有资金
in his pathetic Ponzi scheme.
那些钱都得由我还 那个奸诈小人
Funds, I'm responsible for, the snake.
所以我又回到了激进的投资银行界
So I'm getting back into aggressive investment banking.
你不是必须在华尔街才能干这个吗
Don't you have to be on Wall Street to do that?
常见的误解
A common misconception.
你只需要两样东西 这个和名字
All you need is two things. This and names.
这意味着 挣钱的时候到了
Which means time to make it rain.
早上好 谢丽尔
Good morning, Cheryl.
我能为你做些什么
Can I help you?
不不不 亲爱的凯文
No, no, no. Sweet Kevin.
问题是 我能为你做些什么
The question is, can I help you?
我们在树林里见过
We saw each other in the woods.
我在为下次布道寻找灵感
I was seeking inspiration for my next sermon.
但是你呢
But what about you?
我以为你经过最近桑拿房♥里的暴♥力♥冲突后
I thought you gave up cruising after your latest violent encounter
已放弃猎艳了
in the steam room.
我确实放弃了一段时间
I did, for a while.
我明白了 知道我相信什么吗 凯文
I see. Do you know what I believe, Kevin?
我不认为你只是在找人约炮
I don't think you were just looking for a hook-up.
我认为你是在寻找意义
I also think you were looking for meaning.
内心的平静
Peace.
不 我很肯定 我只是在找人约炮
No, I'm pretty sure I was just looking for a hook-up.
小凯啊小凯
Kev-Kev...
不知道你听说没有
I don't know if you've heard,
我和我妈最近开启了神职工作
but my mother and I recently started a ministry.
你为什么不来做礼拜呢
Why don't you come to a service?
你可能会找到一直寻求的答案
You might find the answers you're looking for.
别介意 谢丽尔
No offense, Cheryl,
但这听起来像布鲁森家典型的骗局
but that sounds like a classic Blossom scam.
我妈我说不好 但是
Well, I can't speak for Mumsy, but...
我绝对不是骗人的
for me, it's no scam.
明白我的使命是为了更高的目标
Understand my calling is for a higher purpose.
自从我开始传教 我的状态是
Since I began ministering, I felt the best I have since...
自那晚幼稚的配对聚会后最好的
well, since the night of that misbegotten key party.
来做一次礼拜有什么坏处呢
What's the harm in trying one service?
好吧 我会去看看
Okay, yeah. I'll come just to check it out.
幸好那是格伦 而不是高速公路杀手
You're lucky it was Glen and not the Highway Killer.
你本可能独自上阵
You would have been on your own.
我不想错过他
Well, I didn't want to lose him.
总之 既然格伦盯上了我
Anyways. I doubt I'll be spending much more time
我可能没什么时间去寂寞公路查案了
on the Lonely Highway now that Glen's gunning for me.
那我们可以把寂寞公路搬到这里
So maybe we bring the Lonely Highway here...
搬到老爹快餐店和白魔龙酒吧
to Pop's, and the Whyte Wyrm.
继续
Go on.
高速公路杀手很可能是个卡车司机 对吗
The Highway Killer is most likely a trucker, right?
如果我们用一些东西吸引卡车司机过来呢
Well, what if we offer something to lure truckers in?
娱乐
Entertainment?
聪明
Smart.
我们不用追查很多卡车司机
We're not going after "truckers" plural,
只要特别追查某个以年轻女性为目标的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表