剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I know exactly who I'm gonna call.
《分心法则》 科拉·卡特著
亚奇·安德鲁斯
简直难以置信
This is nuts.
咱们有六年没见了吧
I haven't seen you guys, in what, six years?
其实已经七年了
Actually, it's been seven.
真该好好叙叙旧了
Lots of catching up to do.
我毕业后找了份工作
Well, I had a job lined up after graduation
就在河谷镇社会服务机构
with Riverdale Social Services,
但他们的办公室关门了
but their offices got shut down.
算她走运 我们河谷镇高中需要一位辅♥导♥员
Lucky for her, we needed a guidance counselor at Riverdale High.
我成了新任布尔芭比夫人
You're looking at the new Mrs. Burble.
等等 你也在河谷镇高中工作吗 凯文
Wait. You're working at Riverdale High, too, Kev?
没错 我是戏剧老师
Yep. I'm the drama teacher.
在卡内基梅隆大学拿了学士学位
Got my BA from Carnegie Mellon,
在匹兹堡 也就是
in Pittsburgh, where...
我就是匹兹堡大学毕业的
I've graduated from the University of Pittsburgh.
不错
Okay.
信不信由你们 我们俩一直在谈恋爱
We stayed boyfriends, believe it or not.
现在我们在这里同居
And now, we live together here.
和我一起
With me.
在科洛弗道的一间公♥寓♥里
In an apartment on Cloverfield Lane.
太棒了
That's amazing.
香豌豆 你最近在干什么
Sweet Pea, what about you, bro?
我主要负责在这些人不在的时候看家
Mostly held down the fort here while these guys were gone.
-托妮回来后 -我们决定复兴毒蛇帮
- And then when Toni got back... - We decided to revive the Serpents,
由我领导
under my leadership.
我被加冕为毒蛇帮女王
I was crowned the Serpent Queen.
不得不说 这地方太棒了
Well, I gotta say, this place is sick.
不过吸引了各种人群
Pulls in a different crowd, though.
那些卡车司机是怎么回事
What's with all the truckers?
毒蛇帮开卡车赚钱
Serpents drive trucks to make cash.
包括我和毒牙
Including me and Fangs.
-托妮有门路 -厉害
- Toni had the hookup. - Impressive.
那谢丽尔呢
Hey, what about Cheryl?
没关系的 朋友们
It's cool, guys.
你们都知道 毕业后我们俩就分手了
As you know, after graduation, Cheryl and I broke up.
安息吧 谢妮
RIP, Choni.
我从海史密斯回来后
After I got back from Highsmith,
我去看过她几次
I... went to go check on her a couple times
-安托瓦妮特 -谢丽尔 我想和你谈谈
- Hello, Antoinette. - Cheryl, I, uh... thought we could talk.
恐怕现在不是时候
I'm afraid now isn't a good time.
如你所见 我们正在翻新瑰刺庄园
As you can see, we're in the midst of renovating Thornhill,
而且我还得把画画完
and I've got my painting to finish.
改天吧
Perhaps another day?
没问题
Yeah... Sure.
谢丽尔 你还好吗
Cheryl, are you okay?
我很好
I'm perfectly fine.
我看起来像不好的样子吗
Do I appear to be otherwise?
是我看错了
My mistake.
你回去了吗
And did you go back?
回去了
I did.
就在不久前
Not too long ago.
但这次去瑰刺庄园的人不止我一个
But this time I wasn't Thornhill's only visitor.
还有海勒姆·洛奇和他新来的得力助手雷吉
Hiram Lodge was there with his new righthand man, Reggie.
等等 雷吉在海勒姆·洛奇手下工作吗
Wait, Reggie's working for Hiram Lodge?
我绝不会把我的枫树林卖♥♥给你这个暴发户
I will never sell you my maple groves, you vulgarian.
我和奶奶打算被葬在树林里
Nana and I plan to be buried amongst those trees.
可以交给我们埋
We can make that happen.
慢走不送 别做梦了
Goodbye, would-be usurper.
在和海勒姆·洛奇谈生意吗
Business with Hiram Lodge?
不 他每两周过来一次
No. He comes by every other week
说要买♥♥我的枫树林
offering to buy my maple groves.
但是
But...
我真的很高兴见到你 托妮
I'm really glad to see you. Toni...
我在想
I wonder
你能否给个面子让我为你画像
if you would do me the honor of letting me paint you.
我
I...
谢丽尔 人们好多年没在镇上见过你了
Cheryl, no one's seen you in town in years.
别担心我
Don't worry about me,
外婆和我很好
Nana and I are just fine.
我们没理由离开瑰刺庄园
There's no reason for us to leave Thornhill.
好吧
Okay.
过了这么久 你不想听听我的事吗
Well, after all this time, don't you wanna hear about me?
我想想
Let's see.
你的平均绩点是三点九
You graduated with a 3.9 GPA.
你主修社会工作 辅修摄影
You majored in Social Work, with a minor in Photography.
你还做了大量的慈善和社会工作
And you did extensive charity and social work.
我错过了什么重要的事吗
Am I missing anything important?
除了我怀孕了
Well, other than the fact I'm having a baby...
是的 我听说了
I'd heard that, yes.
恭喜你 托妮
Congratulations, Toni.
我就不问孩子的父亲是谁了
I won't be gauche and ask who the father is.
我对我的家人完全敞开心扉
Oh, and I'm completely out and open with my family.
我们聊过你
We've talked about you.
他们知道并认可你为了补偿祖先的罪孽
And they recognize and acknowledge everything you've done
所做的一切
to make up for your ancestors' sins.
谢丽尔 我觉得他们会同意我们在一起的
And Cheryl, I think that they'd approve of us being together.
我很高兴听你这么说 托妮
I'm so happy to hear that, Toni...
但 远远不够
But it... it's not nearly enough.
布鲁森家族的诅咒影响深远
The Blossom curse runs deep.
我的人生注定不幸
I'm doomed to a life of unhappiness.
你觉得你被诅咒了
You think you're cursed.
亲爱的托托
Beloved TT...
你知道温彻斯特之家吗
Are you familiar with the Winchester House?
我和海伦·米伦看过那部电影
I have seen the movie with Helen Mirren.
莎拉·温彻斯特家是步♥枪♥制♥造♥商
Sarah Winchester came from a family of rifle makers.
温彻斯特步♥枪♥
Winchester rifles.
一个接一个地
One by one,
家庭成员们遭遇了痛苦可怕的命运
family members suffered painful, horrific fates.
被家族产业 也就是步♥枪♥
Cursed by the deaths brought on
带来的死亡所诅咒
by their family's stock and trade... rifles.
只有莎拉活了下来
Only Sarah survived.
所以她开始盖一座房♥子
And so she started to build a house.
温彻斯特之家
The Winchester House.
她相信
And she believed
只要它还在持续建设中
that as long as it remained under constant construction,
诅咒就不会吞噬她
the curse couldn't consume her.
这就是你重建瑰刺庄园的原因吗
Is that why you're rebuilding Thornhill?
托妮
Toni...
我很高兴你过得这么好
I'm glad you're doing so well.
你应该得到幸福
You deserve to be happy.
她没说别的
She didn't say another word.
她只是画了我十二个小时
She just painted me for 12 hours,
她画完后 我就走了
and when she was done, I left.
一周后 一个包裹出现在邮箱里
And a week later, a package showed up in the mail,
是我的画像
and it was my portrait.
她没有留着它来回忆你们的过去吗
She didn't keep it as a reminder of what you guys had?
我猜她不想要
I guess she didn't want it.
真不错 亲爱的
Well done, my dear.
和原版一模一样
It's exactly like the original.
完美的复♥制♥品
It's a perfect copy.
你学得很好
You've learned well.
现在的问题是
Now, the question is...
你能复♥制♥大♥师♥的作品吗
Would you be able to replicate the work of a master?
比如说
Like, say, um...
伦勃朗
Rembrandt.
托妮 之前你说小镇变了
Toni, earlier you said the town had changed.
我可能会后悔问 但你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
I'm probably gonna regret asking this, but can you tell me how?
我觉得还是带你看看比较好
I think it might be better to show you.
好吧
Okay.
你住在哪
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表