剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*It's going to be good*
*好吃 好吃*
*Good, good*
-*一定会很好吃的* -*很好很好吃*
- *It's going to be good * - * G-O-O-D, good*
*一定会很好吃的*
*It's going to be good*
*一定会很好吃的*
*It's going to be good*
*坐在一起 就像快乐的一家人一样*
*Sit right down together like a happy family should*
*吃饭 聊天 欢笑 逗趣*
*And eat and talk and laugh and joke*
*我和我的家人们*
*My family and me*
*会好吃的 会好吃的 会好吃的*
*It's going to be good going to be good*
*会的 会的 会的 会的*
*Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be, gonna be, gonna be*
*好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃*
*Good, good, good, good*
*好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃*
*Good, good, good, good*
*好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃*
*Good, good, good, good*
*会很好吃的 不信你看*
*It's gonna be good you'll see*
妈妈 这是什么
Mom, what is this?
贝蒂 时间刚刚好
Oh, Betty, perfect timing.
我知道我做得有点多了 但是这多好啊
I know I went a little overboard, but isn't this so nice?
再一次全家围坐在桌前
All of us together around one table again?
妈妈 停
Mom, stop.
你吓到我了
You are freaking me out.
你实话告诉我
I mean, tell me, honestly,
你是打算永远不再出门了吗
is your plan to just never leave the house ever again?
出门有什么好 这里有我需要的一切
Why would I? I have everything I need right here.
我的孩子们
All of my children.
妈妈
Mom...
你知道查尔斯和波莉不是真的在这里 对吧
you know Charles and Polly aren't really here, right?
那是什么
What's that?
波莉的骨灰
Polly's ashes.
我想把这个带来可以让你有个了结
I thought having them might bring you comfort or closure.
这不是真的 我明明就坐在这里
That can't be right. I'm sitting right here.
告诉贝蒂让她别捣乱
Tell Betty to stop being such a brat.
*她不在这里*
*She's not here*
*她不在这里*
*She's not here*
*妈妈 我知道你明白的*
*Mom, I know you know*
*你是不是觉得她还在*
*Do you feel she's still real?*
*妈妈 不是这样的*
*Mom, it's just not so*
*你需要放手了*
*You've got to let her go*
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
要不你和我进城一趟吧
Why don't you and I go into the city?
看个百老汇剧
See a Broadway show?
会对你 对我们很有帮助的
Could be really good for you, for both of us.
-好 我愿意去 -好
- Yeah, I'd like that. - Okay.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey. Mmm.
昨晚没听到你回来啊 火神先生
Didn't hear you come in last night, Mr. Inferno.
我的天啊 我收回
Oh, my God! Redacted!
猪头 把沐浴球递给我
Hey, Jug, pass me a luffa.
亚奇在哪
Um, where's Archie?
他昨晚在站里睡的
Uh, he slept at the station last night
让我们几个先回家
so some of the guys could go home,
睡觉补充能量 清理一下
take a power nap, clean up.
这家伙真好 对吧
Guy's a prince, right?
这么说他们都离你而去了 你的信众们
So, they all left you, all your congregants.
这是命中注定的
It was bound to happen.
先别急着残酷讽刺 母亲 我正在祈祷
Forget your cruelty, Mother. I'm praying.
是啊 对着你的假神祈祷
Hmm. Yes, to your false gods.
你说我的教会是个骗局 你的才是真材实料
You said my ministry was a scam and that yours was genuine.
事实上这只是一次自恋狂的悲催尝试而已
When really it was the pathetic attempt of a narcissist
不过是自我麻痹
to prop herself up.
够了
Enough!
我的教会是真的 我的神明是盖亚
My ministry is real. My God is Gaea.
现在我看清楚了 恶魔就是你 妈妈
And now I see plainly my devil, mother, is you.
*这电影我和魔鬼和牧师看过*
*Didn't I see this movie with Pazuzu and the priest?*
*恐怖屋已然阴森*
*That horror house was heavy*
*而这豪♥宅♥更甚*
*But this mansion has it beat*
*善良之人在此丧命*
*Isn't this the one where in the end the good guys die?*
*难道我不知道也不曾落泪吗*
*Didn't I see this movie and didn't I cry?*
*难道我不曾落泪吗*
*Didn't I cry?*
驱魔 恶梦 孩子你想象力真丰富
An exorcism, nightmare child? That's rich.
*难道我没看过这电影吗*
*Didn't I see this movie*
*电影里恶魔如你一般*
*Where the demon looks like you?*
*女祭司无法忍♥耐*
*Where the priestess got impatient*
*说抱歉妈妈我受够了*
*And said, "Sorry, Mom, I'm through"*
*我知道故事走向*
*I know where this is going*
*知道你心思*
*And I know what you're about*
*因我看过这电影 并潇洒离去*
*'Cause I have seen this movie and I walked out*
拜拜
Toodle-oo.
对了 谢谢你帮我补习
Hey, by the way, thanks for helping me cram
证券经纪人执照考试 罗尼
for the Series 7 exam, Ronnie.
你肯定觉得我疯了
You must think it's nuts
竟然想去当持证股票经纪人
that I want to pursue being a licensed stockbroker.
完全不
Not at all.
如果有人能理解
Trust me, if anyone understands
华尔街的精彩刺♥激♥ 那就是我
the thrill of Wall Street, it's me.
或者曾经的我
Or it was.
好了 下一个问题
Okay. Next question.
一位住在格林威治的经纪人
A broker who lives in Greenwich
决定在她的迈阿密临时住所工作
decides to work from her Miami pied-a-terre.
根据当地法律 她可以在迈阿密住多久
How long can she do so without violating regional law?
三十天
Thirty days.
之后她必须回到原来的分公♥司♥报道
Then she must report back to her original branch office.
出色如我 定能成功
Boom. Mantle the Magnificent for the win.
罗尼 五年内
I'm telling you, Ronnie, in five years,
我将拥有纽约市最豪华的顶层公♥寓♥
I'm going to have the swankiest penthouse in New York City
和一份超棒的证券交易工作
and a killer job on the stock exchange.
你觉得如何
How does that sound?
好极了 雷吉
Sounds like heaven, Reggie.
我们定的是六点半的斯玛提剧院
Okay. Our Smarty's reservation is at 6:30.
我预订了《红磨坊》的票 去剧场门口取
Our Moulin Rouge! Tickets are at "will call."
电车票在我这里
I have our tram track confirmation.
我加了点钱给我们俩升了商务舱
And I splurged and got us two business-class seats.
为什么只有你们俩
Why only two?
怎么了 妈你还好吗
What? Mom, are you okay?
你们要丢下我吗
You're leaving me behind?
不 亲爱的 听我解释
No, honey, let me explain.
妈 别过去
Mom, no, don't go there.
这些只是你的回忆
Whatever this is, okay, it's just memories.
*我不只是回忆*
*I am more than memory*
*我是一切可能*
*I am what might be*
*我是个谜*
*I am mystery*
*走近点 再近点*
*Come closer, come closer*
妈 我们走吧
Mom, please, let's just go.
*我和时间永存 永远年轻*
*I'm old as time and forever young*
*我是每一首不被吟唱的歌♥*
*I am every song that will stay unsung*
*走近点 再近点*
*Come closer come closer*
这是假的 只是你的愧疚和恐惧
It's not real. It's just your guilt or grief.
*我是熊熊火焰*
*I am flame and I am fire*
*是毁灭腐朽和欲望*
*I am destruction decay and desire*
*我会伤害你*
*I'll hurt you*
*也会治愈你*
*I'll heal you*
*我真实存在*
*I'm alive, I'm alive*
*如此真实*
*I'm so alive*
*我来告诉你事实*
*And I'll tell you the truth*
*如果你愿意*
*If you let me try*
*我需要你需要我 毫无怀疑*
*And I need you to need me It's no surprise*
*我真实存在*
*I'm alive*
*如此真实*
*So alive*
*我真实存在*
*I'm alive*
*就在你身后*
*I'm right behind you*
他们并不存在
They don't exist!
但我就在这
But I do.
*了解你的人是我*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表