剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
维罗尼卡·洛奇也会刷墙
Veronica Lodge spreading plaster.
反正我珠宝店也还不能开张 很遗憾
Since my jewelry store remains closed, tragically,
我乐意来帮忙
I'm happy to help.
顺便问下 艾瑞克呢
Where's Eric, by the way?
他去退役军人管理局拿残障证明了
He ran down to the VA to collect his disability.
他看上去是个好人
Seems like a nice guy.
他的腿是怎么断的
How'd he lose his leg?
我们最后一次出任务时
On our last mission.
不过你永远不会听到他抱怨
You'll never hear him complain, though.
坚强 隐忍♥的那种人
The strong and silent type.
听上去好像我以前认识的某人
Sounds like somebody I used to know back in the day.
你怎么看凯文毒牙和托妮公布的事
So how about Kevin and Fangs and Toni's announcement?
不免让人开始思考人生 对吧
Sort of makes you take stock of your own life, doesn't it?
我开始意识到我生命中失去的那些东西
I'm starting to realize all the things I'm missing in my life.
是我想太多 还是 你也有同感呢
And am I crazy, or have you been feeling the same way, too?
我不知道我是什么感觉 罗尼
I'm not sure what I'm feeling, Ronnie.
世事无常
Things are changing. Fast.
如果我们在配对聚会上牵线了怎么办
What happens if we get matched at the key party?
说实话我不知道
I honestly don't know.
查德来吗
Is Chad coming?
来
Yes, he is.
他现在应该在火车上
As a matter of fact, he should be on the train right now.
那就好
Good.
我觉得这是好事
I think that's a good thing.
我也觉得
Yeah, me too.
欢迎光临今晚的聚会
Bienvenue à la soirée.
请交钥匙
Keys, please.
-酒呢 -直走 吧台在走廊
- Where's the booze? - Straight ahead, the bar's in the gallery.
太好了 雷吉纳德 你收到我的消息了 欢迎
Oh, good. Reginald, you got my message. Welcome.
毒牙呢
Where's Fangs?
我猜他会带个女伴来
Um, he is bringing a date, I guess.
他的一个炮♥友♥
One of his caszh hookups.
-好吧 -是我的主意
- Okay. - It was my idea.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为我想看看他为了和我结婚
Maybe because I wanted to see what he's given up for me
放弃了什么
to get married.
也可能是因为我想看看
Or maybe because I wanted to see
他会不会真的带人来
if he'd actually go through with it and bring someone?
-也许是因为我是个情感受虐狂 -小凯
- Or maybe because I am an emotional masochist. - Oh, Kev.
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews.
查德·盖柯 你来了
Chad Gekko. You made it.
告诉我 男人对男人
Tell me, bro to bro.
为什么在河谷镇这样偏僻的小镇
How is it that in a podunk town like Riverdale,
所有的女人都这么性感
all the females are so smoking hot?
天呐 毒牙带的人是我的一♥夜♥情♥对象
Oh, my God. Fangs' date is my cruising crush.
-贝蒂 -毒牙
- Hey, Betty. - Hi, Fangs.
贝蒂 凯文 这是我朋友瑞克
Betty, Kevin, this is my friend Rick.
我们 我们在同一条线路上开卡车
We, uh... well, we both drive rigs along the same route.
很高兴见到你们 很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you both. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
有人想喝一杯吗 我请客
Anyone, uh, care for a drink? I'm buying.
看来我们有位不速之客
I see we have a surprise guest.
对 看来你前任
Yes. Seems like your ex's
帅气的孩子他爸带了个朋友来
rather handsome baby daddy's brought a friend.
如果他是附带伤害 那就来吧
Oh, well, if he's collateral damage, then so be it.
要召集大家吗
Shall we gather everyone?
是时候玩点派对游戏了
It's time for some party games.
你们来了 来到这
You're here. You came.
说明你们都感觉到了
Which means you all feel it.
对真正的成年感到向往
The impending crush of true adulthood.
我们的而立之年
Our 30s.
不久之后 死亡 长眠
And soon after, mortality. The big sleep.
今晚的配对聚会 是对死亡的大胆拒绝
Tonight's key party, then, is a bold rejection of death.
既然我们都不喜欢前戏
So since none of us are much for foreplay,
我们就开始吧 好吗
let's get into it, shall we?
先说几条规矩 也是最重要的
Some quick house rules, first and foremost.
不管今晚发生什么 必须完全是双方自愿的
Whatever happens tonight must be 100% consensual.
因为我们是一个进步 多变 包容的群体
And because we're all a progressive, fluid, inclusive group,
钥匙只能抽一次
there will be no redrawing of keys.
但最重要的是
But the main rule is
你和你的伴侣想做什么都可以
you're allowed to do anything you and your partner desire.
没人能追究你的责任
No one can hold you accountable.
你可以自♥由♥追求内心深处的欲望
It's a free pass to do anything you've ever wanted. Ever.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
完美
Perf.
谁想先来 密涅瓦 碗呢
Who wants to go first? Minerva, the bowl?
我凡事都不喜欢排第二 所以
I never like to be the second person to do anything, so...
俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say.
牛市上人人都是赢家
Everyone's a winner in a bull market.
不 不能和你前任
No, not with your ex.
查德威克 别乱来 这是规矩 好吗
Chadwick, don't be rude. Those are the rules, okay?
别碰她
Get your hands off her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
没错
Exactly.
所以给她一点尊重吧
So why don't you show her some respect?
不不不 别这样
No, no, no. We're not going to do this.
我才不要做一个被动的女主角
I'm not going to be some passive heroine
被两个泰山争来抢去
to be fought over by two Tarzans.
看 我拿到查德的钥匙了
Oh, look. I got Chad's key.
来吧宝贝 我们走 赶紧
Come on, babe. We're leaving. Now.
反对 这违反了规则
Veto. That's breaking the rules.
打给我的律师吧 谢丽尔 你准备好了吗
Call my lawyer, Cheryl. Are you ready?
好吧
Fine.
从棋盘上敲下些棋子总是好的
Always good to knock a few pieces off the chessboard.
已婚人士超级无聊
And married people are supremely boring.
-下一个是谁 -我来
- Who's next? - I'll go.
我送他回家
I'll take him home.
谁都不能不拿钥匙就走
No one else is leaving without picking a key.
我不管猪头有多醉 他得抽一个
I don't care how inebriated Jughead is. He has to draw.
不 不 我想抽 让我抽一个
No, no. I want to. Let me, let me do it.
那是我的钥匙
Those are my keys.
看来这是命中注定 现在我能带他回家了吗
I guess it's meant to be. Now can I take him home?
随便你 把这个老古董从我眼前带走
Whatever. Get this American pickle the hell out of my sight.
一如既往的迷人 谢丽尔
Charming as ever, Cheryl.
走吧 琼斯 派对结束了
Come on, Jones. Party's over.
下一个该你了 士兵
You're next, soldier boy.
你是说我吗
You mean me?
来吧 大兵杰克逊 尽你的职责
Get up here, GI Jackson. Do your duty.
那是我的
Those are mine.
你有多擅长服从命令
How good are you at following orders?
没人比我更会了 女士
No one better, ma'am.
趁现在还来得及
Before the pickings get too slim.
-托妮 -不对 再猜
- Toni? - No. Guess again.
其实是我的
Actually, those are mine.
你确定能接受吗
Are you sure that you're down with this?
如果你和原配一起离开就不好玩了
It's no fun if you leave with the guy you came with.
-对 -很好
- Right. - Great.
我不敢保证什么 但我们走着瞧 爷们
No promises, but we'll see what happens, stud.
既然如此
On that note.
真巧
Imagine that.
我猜到你今晚无论如何都会来我们家
Figured you'd end up at our house one way or another tonight.
我大二的时候转瓶子还没缓过来呢
Well, I'm still traumatized from spin the bottle sophomore year.
哭一个我看看 姐妹
Cry me a river, cousin.
完美 再见
Perf. Bye!
瞧瞧
Well, well.
看来命运又让我们重聚了
Looks like fate has brought us together yet again.
安托瓦妮特
Antoinette.
我怎么早知道会这样
How did I know this was going to happen?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表