剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
受到我可怜的表妹启发 让我左思右想
Inspired by my poor dear cousin wrestling with the question.
谁是真正的恶魔
"Who is the true monster?"
我们的姑娘追杀的是食尸鬼还是她自己
The ghoul our girl is hunting, or the girl herself?
我不像你 对这种事已经习惯了
Look, I'm not as used to this kind of thing as you are,
但我们刚抓到一个人
but we just caught a man
他可能就是高速公路杀手
who might be the Highway Killer.
你确定我们不该把他
Are you sure we shouldn't hand him over
-交给相关部门吗 -不 如果这么做
- to proper authorities? - No, if we do that,
他们不会让我参与调查
I could get cut out of the investigation.
也许就是他杀死波莉的
This guy might have killed Polly.
我知道我可以从他嘴里套出这些信息
I know I could get that information out of him.
我有这个能力
It is what I do,
但我认为你该退出了 泰贝莎
but I think it's time you bow out, Tabitha.
交给我来处理好吗
Just let me handle this, all right?
-等等 你是说真的吗 -心意已决
- Wait, are you serious? - Deadly.
请相信我
Please trust me.
好吧
Okay.
但如果你需要后援 随时找我
But if at any point you need backup, I'm here.
我不希望再有女孩遇害
I don't want any other girls dying.
包括你
And that includes you.
好
Yeah.
你好 我叫贝蒂
Hi, I'm Betty.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫马丁
Martin.
不是 那不是你的名字
No, it's not. That's not your name.
那是你手中
That's the name on the driver's license
驾照上的名字
you've been carrying around.
但是真正的马丁·塔克死了将近五十年
But the real Martin Tucker died almost 50 years ago.
我是联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
所以你该开始坦白
So you should really start telling me
你在寂寞公路上杀害的女子
about the women you've killed along the Lonely Highway.
一个不落
All of them.
如果你是联调局的
If you're with the FBI,
那为什么我不是在监狱 而是在修车店
then why am I in some shop class instead of in jail right now?
我要打个电♥话♥
I want a phone call.
我是美国公民
I am a citizen of the United States.
-我有人♥权♥ -是
- I have rights. - Yeah.
其实你已经不在美国境内了
Well, actually, you're not in the United States anymore.
你在河谷镇
You're in Riverdale.
欢迎
Welcome.
而且杀害女子的凶手没有人♥权♥
And killers of women do not have rights.
如果你想大喊救命
And if you're thinking of yelling for help,
大家都放小长假去了
it's a long weekend.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你是那种到处勾引男人
You're one of those women who runs around entrapping men,
还以此为乐的女人
and gets off on it.
谁伤害了你
Who hurt you?
尖酸刻薄的男朋友吗
A bitter boyfriend?
我晚点再来
Okay, well, I'll be back.
也许下次我们的对话能更有意义一点
Maybe next time we can have a more fruitful conversation.
如果不行 我只好出新招了
If not, I guess I'll just have to get creative.
玛丽·凯瑟琳·艾佛里最后一次出现
Mary Catherine Avery, last seen two years ago
是两年前在海滨一家餐馆做服务生
waiting tables at a diner in Seaside.
妮可·休斯顿一年前搭顺风车去加拿大
Nicole Houston went missing a year ago
在路上失踪
while hitchhiking to Canada.
波莉·库珀今年夏天失踪
Polly Cooper last seen this past summer.
有一瞬间我觉得我认识她
Mmm. I thought I recognized her for a second,
但我搞错了
but no, I was mistaken.
艾莉森·麦考尔
Allison McCall.
有一段时间了
It's been a minute,
但我永远不会忘记那样漂亮的脸蛋
but I never forget a face that pretty.
她在哪
Where is she?
索威托沼泽的东北角
There's an old hikers' trail
有一条旧的徒步路线
in the northeast corner of Soweto Swamp.
她就在那棵漂亮的无花果树下
She's underneath the gorgeous sycamore tree.
你去挖就行了
You just gotta dig.
找到她了吗
So did you find her?
她可真浪荡
She's a real bitch, isn't she?
那是狗骨头 你这个变♥态♥
They're dog bones, you psychopath.
对了
Oh, right.
我把我死去的狗埋在那里了
That's where I buried my old dog after she passed away.
可怜的小东西
Poor little thing.
抱歉我搞错了 库珀探员
Sorry about the confusion, Agent Cooper.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
高速路上流传着一些故事
There's been stories up and down the highway
某个疯狂的联邦局探员在找她妹妹
about some crazy rogue FBI agent out looking for her sister.
波莉
Polly.
在哪
Where is she?
如果我知道 而且告诉你
If I knew and if I told you,
你就会像其他女人一样
you'd be like every other woman
得到想要的东西后就弃我而去
casting me aside after getting what you want.
算了
Fine.
聊点别的
Let's talk about something else.
你为什么要干这个
Why did you start doing this?
-我想看看感觉如何 -然后呢
- I wanted to see how it would feel. - And?
感觉如何
How does it feel?
和家人一起打猎的感觉差不多
No different from hunting with my family.
这些
These, uh...
这些狩猎对象是人
These people that you're hunting
不是动物
aren't animals.
他们是人类 有家人
They're human beings with families.
不 他们只是猎物
No, they're just prey.
在我看来就是这样
That's how I see it.
妈
Mom.
有件事我得告诉你
I have to tell you something.
什么事 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
我抓住了一名货车司机
I captured a trucker.
他可能是在高速上杀害波莉
I think he's the man who may have killed Polly,
和其他年轻女性的凶手
the man who's been killing all the young women on the highway.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
连环杀手一般都会
One thing serial killers do
在行凶之前泯灭受害者的人性
is dehumanize their victims before killing them.
虽然危险 妈 但我相信如果他能
It's risky, Mom, but I believe that if he saw you,
把你看作一位悲伤的母亲
really saw you as a grieving mother
把波莉看作人
and Polly as a human being...
可能就会坦白了
he might confess.
我不能保证 但有可能
There's no guarantees, but maybe.
我去
I'll do it.
好的
Okay, good.
好
Okay.
我想和你讲讲我女儿波莉
I want to tell you about my daughter Polly.
这是她十岁的时候 金发小姑娘
This was her at ten years old, my little golden girl.
她喜欢跳舞和游泳
She loved to dance and swim.
做过乐队指挥
She was a baton twirler.
你无法想象 作为母亲
You can't imagine what it's like to be a mother
不知道孩子在哪是什么感觉
that has no idea where her child is.
你的
Your...
你女儿
Your daughter?
我割她喉咙时 她叫得像头猪
Your daughter squealed like a pig when I slit her throat.
你混♥蛋♥
You monster!
别这样
Please.
妈 别打了
Mom, stop.
我们无法说服他
We're not getting through to him.
必须再狠一点
Have to push harder.
唤醒人性行不通
Okay. Appealing to his humanity didn't work.
如果他觉得自己真的会死
But maybe if he believed that he was actually going to die,
可能就供认了
maybe then he would talk.
为什么不直接杀了他 贝蒂
Why don't you just kill him, Betty?
妈 冷静
Mom, come on.
这个人♥渣♥杀了我女儿
That scumbag killed my daughter.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表