剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You got to go big...
否则你妻子永远不会原谅你的
or your wife will never forgive you.
T大 你好吗
T Dubs, how are you?
挺好 罗尼 你给我的那个消息
Good, Ronnie. That tip you gave me
让我的投资组合今年涨翻天了
took my portfolio through the roof this year.
你真的有金手指
You've got the magic touch.
我只是实话实说 T大
I just call 'em like I see 'em, T Dubs.
对了 肯德拉喜欢那条项链吗
Oh, by the by, did Kendra like the bracelet?
那个 说到肯德拉
Uh... So, about Kendra...
T 你不是吧
T, not again.
等一下
One sec.
-帅哥 -工作怎么样 宝贝
- Hey, stud. - How's work, babe?
很好
Great.
我和凯蒂刚刚忙得不可开交
Katie and I are just a little slammed.
晚点你想要跟我们一起吃饭吗
You want to meet us for dinner later?
这就有意思了
That's funny
因为我来莱西商店想给你个惊喜
because I went to Lacey's to surprise you,
我现在就站在凯蒂旁边
and I'm standing next to Katie right now.
你好 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
而你根本不在这里
You, however, are nowhere to be seen.
你知道那有多尴尬吗
Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is
我连自己的老婆在哪都不知道
not even knowing where my own wife is?
更别提你一直在骗我 维罗尼卡
Forget that you've been lying to me, Veronica.
你为什么不在莱西做了
What happened to Lacey's?
-说好了你会在那工作 -我试过莱西的工作了
- I thought we decided you'd work-- - I tried Lacey's,
但是我需要一个让我更兴奋的地方
but I needed something with a little more edge.
我以为咱们的目标是要孩子
I thought we were working towards having a baby.
-我的天 -你忘了这件事吗
- Oh, my God. - Or did you forget that?
不 不 查德 是你忘了
No. No, Chad, you forgot.
你忘了我是谁
You forgot who I am,
忘了你娶了谁
who you married.
还记得我们开始的时候吗
Remember how it was in the beginning?
一切都是那么好
Things were so good.
咱们在交易所肩并肩工作
You and me working side by side on the floor.
咱们是不败的强力夫妻
We were the power couple to beat.
还有性♥爱♥
And the sex...
是那么的完美
The sex was amazing.
发生了什么事
What happened?
那次事故
The accident.
查德
Chad...
你用事故当借口 想要控制
You use the accident as an excuse to try and control...
-你差点死了 -你也一样
- You almost died. - So did you!
事故发生后你不想让我回华尔街工作
You didn't want me going back to Wall Street after the accident
因为那里压力太大了
because it was too stressful,
而我不想总是为了这件事
and I didn't want to keep having the same argument
和你吵个不停 所以同意了
over and over again, so I agreed.
但那是个错误
But that was a mistake,
我不是那种人
that's not who I am.
你最好能够早一天
And the sooner you accept that,
认清这个现实
the better off you'll be.
大家准备
Ready, everyone.
开拍
And action!
从小镇到大都市
From small town to big city,
我杀手般的直觉总能让我得到想要的
my killer instinct always gets me what I want.
停
And cut!
赫敏 我的一镜奇迹
Hermione, my one-take wonder.
-你是我的天使 你知道吗 -谢谢
- You're my angel, you know that? - Thank you.
我希望所有贵妇都能和你一样真实
I wish all the housewives could be as real as you.
我尽力而为
Well, I try.
妈 你真是毫不费力
Wow, Mom, you make it look so easy.
对于我们这种经历了那么多的人来说
Well, please, for women who've been through what we've been through,
这简直手到擒来 宝贝
this is a cakewalk, mija.
我想起来了
Oh, which reminds me.
安迪想知道你要不要
Andy wants to know when you're gonna come
来参与一两集
join us for an episode or two.
妈妈 不要
Mom, no.
我不能把我的生活展示出来
I can't put my life on display.
尤其是现在这种水深火热的情况
Especially not when it's in utter turmoil.
你的生活有什么问题
What's wrong with your life?
你嫁给了一个事业成功的帅哥
You're married to a successful, handsome man
他对你千依百顺的
who gives you whatever you want.
而且压根都不用工作
I mean, you don't even have to work if you don't want to.
我喜欢工作 问题就在这里
I love working. That's the problem.
查德想要改变我
Chad wants to turn me
把我变成生育机器
into a baby-making machine.
这么说你不想要孩子
So, you don't want to have kids?
从什么时候开始的
I mean, since when?
我们有很多时间来准备
We have plenty of time for that.
现在
Right now,
我不想生小孩
I don't want to be a mom.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我想成为华尔街母狼
I want to be the she-wolf of Wall Street.
好吧 我要问问你
Okay, let me ask you something.
你和查德共事的时候 你比他更出色
When you and Chad worked together, you outperformed him,
不是吗
isn't that right?
几乎每周都是这样
Almost every week.
好吧
Okay.
对于查德那样强势的人来说真是个威胁
That's threatening to an alpha like Chad.
他很虚荣 像海勒姆一样
He's vain, like Hiram.
每一段婚姻关系都有跌宕起伏的时候
Every marriage has its ups and downs.
至于你认为
And as for believing that
自己有足够的时间生儿育女
you have plenty of time to start a family,
亲爱的 我觉得这个事故已经让你明白了
honey, I think the accident might have shown you
事实不一定如此
that's not necessarily the case.
我爱你 我很抱歉
让我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我讨厌和你吵架
I hate it when we fight.
尤其是我犯错的时候
Especially when it's my fault.
我们以前从未有过
We never used to.
怎么了
What happened?
那个事故
The accident.
当我们的直升机
When our helicopter went down
在去玛莎葡萄园的路上坠落时
on the way to Marsha's vineyard,
我祈祷 维罗尼卡
I said a prayer, Veronica.
如果只能有一个人幸存 我希望
If only one of us will survive this crash, I thought...
让我的妻子活下来
Please let it be my wife.
让那个我愿与之共度余生的女人活下来
Let it be the woman I want to build a life with.
让那个我愿与其养育后代的女人活下来
The woman I want to be the mother of my children.
结果我们都活下来了
And then we both survived,
我现在满脑子想的是我们可以做这些事了
and all I could think is now we can do those things.
我不想浪费时间
I don't wanna waste a minute.
你能理解我的心情吗
Does that make any sense to you, at all?
能
It does.
但我们是夫妻
But we're partners.
如果我告诉你我想做点什么
If I tell you that I wanna do something,
我也能应付随之而来的压力
and that I can handle the stress of that thing,
你得信任我 查德
you have to trust me, Chad.
我会的
I will.
等等
Hold on,
你得先打开礼物
you... have got to open your gift first.
每年都会出新款 你可以收藏全系列
A new one comes out each year, so you can start collecting them.
伊冯 看来乔希对你的看法完全正确
Well, Yvonne, I can see that Josh was absolutely right about you.
你是个品味高雅的女人
You are a woman of exquisite taste.
确实
Yes, I am.
我想这里有适合你的
I think I have just the thing.
我们通常不会拿这么高端的产品
We usually don't carry items that are so... high-end.
但我认识一个人
But I know a guy.
最重要的是
And best of all,
每年都会推出全新的装饰蛋
a new Glamerge egg is released each year.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表