剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
那我就让你当替罪羊
then I'll make you the scapegoat.
你可以选择
You have a choice.
尽忠职守的士兵 还是叛徒
Dutiful soldier or traitor.
我已经做出了最后决定
I'm at peace with my decision.
如果你逼我出庭作证 我就会说出真♥相♥
And if you do force me to take the stand, I'll speak my truth.
好 看看华盛顿会相信谁
Yes, and we'll see who Washington believes.
第四集
《变体论》
福赛斯·琼斯三世
变体论
The transubstantiation.
你们好吗
Hey, how you guys doing?
弗兰克叔叔会在这里躲一阵子
Uncle Frank's gonna lay low here for a bit,
我妈会跟假释委员会解释他救了我们
and my mom's gonna talk to the parole board about how he helped us.
希望玛丽·安德鲁斯能帮上忙
Yeah, fingers crossed Mary Andrews comes through.
你上火车了吗
Hey, you on the train yet?
亚奇
Archie...
我得留在纽约
I'm staying in New York.
为什么
Why?
我还有些生意上的事要处理
I have some business things to sort out.
等我回来再跟你解释 好吗
I'll explain everything when I get back, okay?
罗尼
Ronnie...
别这样
don't do this.
我也没办法 就几天
I have to. Just for a few days.
好吧 你开心就好
Fine. Have fun.
瑰刺庄园并没有在那场风暴中烧毁
Thornhill didn't burn because of that freak windstorm,
但一大♥片♥树林被烧光了
but a lot of the groves did.
谢丽尔现在会求我们买♥♥下来的
Cheryl will be begging us to buy them from her now.
我的犯人把河谷镇高中糟蹋成那样
And the way my inmates left Riverdale High,
学校几周内都不会重开
it won't reopen for weeks,
甚至会永远倒闭
if ever.
你做得很好 雷吉
You've done well, Reggie.
今天 今天是个好日子
And today, today is a good day.
《坏种》
好的 感谢你通知我
Okay, thanks for letting me know.
再见
Bye.
是格伦 他没事
That was Glen. He's okay.
我有意收手了 只是皮肉伤
Just a flesh wound, like I intended.
查尔斯还在肖申克的重症监护室
And Charles is still in the ICU at Shankshaw...
但他应该能挺过来
It seems like he's going to make it.
还有件事 妈妈
There is something else, though, Mom.
联调局决定将寂寞公路案转移到北部
The FBI has decided to relocate the Lonely Highway case upstate,
离他们在德里的北部办事处更近
closer to their northern office in Derry.
但我会继续寻找波莉的 妈妈
But I'm not going to stop looking for Polly, Mom.
对亏了格伦提醒我
As Glen so helpfully reminded me,
我对这种事直觉确实很准
I do have an instinct for these things.
我会讨回公道的 妈妈
I will get justice, Mom.
猪头 我给你带了吃的
Jughead, I brought you food.
天呐
My God.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表