剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你可以收藏全系列
So you could start a collection.
天哪
Oh, my God.
简直完美
It's perfect.
亚奇
Archie?
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
纽约 字母城
搞什么鬼 琼斯
What the hell, Jones?
麻烦找一下萨姆·帕斯基
Hey, Samm Pansky, please?
杰斯 别打扰我
Jess, please.
萨姆 是我 我们能聊聊吗
Hey, Samm, it's me. Can we talk?
好吧 比起女朋友你更想跟客户说话
Okay. So you'd rather talk to your agent than your girlfriend.
简直太好了
That's awesome.
我们能早点吃午饭吗
Can we actually meet for an early lunch
在你喜欢的那家馆子
at that place that you like?
好的 一会见 再见
Yeah, great. All right. I'll see you soon. Bye.
杰斯
Jess...
-我写不出来 -我也是
- I have writer's block. - So do I.
但我不会因此惩罚你
But I'm not punishing you for it.
能在我回来之后再谈这事吗
Can we talk about this when I get back, please?
萨姆 你就直接告诉我吧
Samm, just give it to me straight.
我还能在《纽约客杂♥志♥》
Am I still in the running for the staff writer job
竞争特约撰稿人吗
at the New Yorker?
不能 孩子 很抱歉 今早我才发现
No, kid. I'm sorry. Just found out this morning.
但你本来就不该找记者的工作
But you shouldn't be tryin' to get a job as a reporter anyway.
你是个小说作家
I mean, you're a fiction writer.
你应该写书
You should be workin' on your book.
顺便一问 写作顺利吗
How's that goin', by the way?
我写不出东西
I have writer's block.
你的职业道德很糟糕
You got a lousy work ethic.
谈恋爱也拖了后腿
And a toxic relationship.
-你还酗酒 -凯鲁亚克和海明威也喝很多
- And you drink too much. - So did Kerouac and Hemingway,
-还有菲茨杰拉德 -你想听真话吗
- and Fitzgerald. - You want it straight?
你从第一本书获得的热度早就没了
Whatever heat you had coming off of your first book is long gone.
一年前你随便在哪儿都可以出书
A year ago you could've had a story published anywhere,
但现在你是废品
but now, you're spoiled goods.
-过了保质期 -再给我点时间
- Passed your sell-by date. - I just need more time.
伯纳出版社打电♥话♥过来
Scribner's called.
他们威胁收回预付金
They're threatening to take back their advance.
-那你想办法拖延了吗 -他们想看到稿子
- Well, did you hold 'em off? - They wanna see pages!
说到底就是 "你想要一份事业
It all comes down to, "Do you want a career?
还是只想昙花一现"
Or do you want to be a one-hit wonder?"
我听不到
I can't hear you.
迁出通知
什么
What?
杰茜
Hey, Jess.
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
你
Did--
怎么了
What's goin' on?
我先去和海莉住 然后自己租♥房♥♥子
I'm gonna go stay with Hailey until I find my own place.
为什么
Why?
这样行不通
This isn't working anymore.
我们很久之前就出问题了
We haven't been working for a really long time.
况且 讨债的已经在捶门了
Also, literal debt collectors are pounding at the door.
杰... 等等 什么时候
Je-- Wait. When?
今天
Today.
你放我鸽子去见经纪人之后
After you blew me off to meet with your agent.
好 只是
Okay. Just...
杰茜 等等 别这样
Jess, please wait. Don't, don't, don't do this right now.
-我只要 -我不知道你要什么 琼斯
- All I need is-- I don't know what you need, Jones.
但肯定不是我
But I'm definitely not it.
祝你写作顺利
Good luck with your book.
反正这是你唯一在乎的事
It's the only thing you care about anyway.
打扰一下 这是你吗
Excuse me. This is you, isn't it?
是你
It is you.
天啊 我坐在那儿读你的书
Oh, my God. I was just sitting over there reading your book,
然后抬起头就看到你了
and then I look up, and there you are.
《流浪者》
福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代
Forsythe Pendleton Jones III.
朋友叫我猪头
My friends just call me Jughead.
科拉
Cora.
我是纽约大学的研究生
I'm a grad student at NYU.
英语专业 当然
English, of course.
你的书 很不错
It's wonderful, by the way... your book.
《流浪者》显然是致敬
The Outcasts, which is obviously an homage...
苏珊·依·辛顿的《局外人》
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
毒蛇首领和返校日女王的
And the love story between the Viper leader
爱情故事
and the homecoming queen.
简直太
It's just so...
浪漫
Romantic?
性感
Sexy,
我是想说
I was gonna say.
你写了一本很性感的书
It's a very sexy book you've written.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you get that?
你的抽屉里
In one of your drawers.
可以吗
Is that okay?
可以 没什么大不了的
Yeah, no. It's not a big deal.
我煮了咖啡
Uh, there's coffee brewing.
我记得这个
Hey, I remember this.
《纽约杂♥志♥》对吗
New York Magazine, right?
-他们称你们是 -乳臭未干的后起之秀
- They called you the-- - New Brat Pack. Yeah.
少年得志者
The wunderkinds.
本季度最优秀最聪明的年轻作家
The season's best and brightest young writers,
前途无量
with so much potential.
坦白说
Full disclosure...
这篇文章我读了不下百次
I've read the article like a hundred times.
所以我才知道昨晚的酒吧曾是
It's how I knew that bar last night was...
是你常去的地方
is... your usual hangout.
什么
What?
我真的很喜欢你的书 真的
Okay, so I really am a fan of your book. Honestly.
但我确实是有私心的
But I do have an ulterior motive.
你可以读下我的小说吗
Would you mind reading my novel?
只有342页 如果你喜欢的话
It's only 342 pages. And if you like it...
也许可以给你的经纪人看一下
Maybe you could give it to your agent.
等等
Okay, hold on...
你策划了昨晚的偶遇 是为了让我读你的书
Last night was a ploy to get me to read your book?
福赛斯·琼斯 开门
Forsythe Jones, open up!
他们是谁
Who are they?
-讨债的 -他们会伤害你吗
- Debt collectors. - Are they gonna hurt you?
福赛斯·琼斯 我们知道你在里面
Forsythe Jones, we know you're in there.
我们看得到你的影子 听得到你的声音
We can see your shadow, we can hear you...
-快开门 -我会读你的书 我发誓
- Let's go. Open the door. - I'll read your book, I swear.
你能 帮我一个忙吗
Could you, uh, just do me a favor?
-我们哪儿都不去 琼斯 开门 -拜托
- We're not going anywhere, Jones. - Please?
需要帮忙吗 先生们
Can I help you, gentlemen?
福赛斯·琼斯在哪儿
Where's Forsythe Jones?
他不在这里
Uh, he's not here.
我在帮他看♥房♥♥子
I'm apartment-sitting for him.
他去洛杉矶给电视节目写稿了 今早才出门
He got a job writing for a TV show in LA, just left this morning.
需要我给他带个口信吗
Can I give him a message for you?
让他给我们打电♥话♥
Tell him to call us.
有急事
It's urgent.
没问题
You got it.
我会告诉他
Will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
但我希望这周末能收到你的回复
But I'll expect to hear from you by the end of the week.
这周末吗
The end of the week?
关于我的小说
About my novel.
还有你把它给你经纪人的事
And about you giving it to your agent.
如果我没收到你的回复
And if I don't hear from you...
我就知道该给谁打电♥话♥了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表