剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I'm not afraid.
我希望
I'm hopin'.
我希望他们回来找我
I'm hopin' they come back for me.
我想像其他人一样去飞船上看看
I want to go up in their ship like the others.
绝对就是这里
This is definitely the place.
弗兰维尔货运公♥司♥
Franview Freight Lines.
蓝色铰接卡车里的就是他
That's him in the blue rig.
-那就是货车男孩69 -什么 贝蒂 你确定吗
- That's truckerboy69. - What? Betty, are you sure?
你不是帕蒂
You're not Patty.
我不是 我是她姐姐 我是联邦调查局的
No, I'm her sister and I'm with the FBI.
你得跟我走一趟
You're coming with me.
我没做坏事
I keep saying I didn't do anything wrong.
你约我妹妹在那个卡车服务站见面
You arranged to meet my sister at that truck stop.
那是她最后一次出现
And that's the last time anyone's seen her.
听着 我确实在三天前的晚上见过帕蒂
Look, I did meet Patty three nights ago.
她弄到了一点叮当 就和我联♥系♥
She'd scored some Jingle-Jangle and reached out.
-我们在卡车服务站交易的 -然后呢
- We met up at the truck stop. - And then what?
我建议一起兜兜风 帮她清醒一下
I told her that we should take a drive to clear her mind.
她同意了
She was down with that plan,
但刚上高速公路半英里 她就发疯了
but about a half a mile up the highway, she freaked.
从车上跳下来 开始狂奔
Jumped out of the truck, started running.
我想让她回来 但她不听我的
I tried to get her back in my cab, but she wouldn't listen.
她继续狂奔
She just kept running.
这是我最后一次看见她
That's the last time I saw her.
老天爷作证
Honest to God.
你就那样把她丢在路边不管了
So you just left her there on the side of the road.
我没办法 帕蒂吓坏了
I didn't have a choice. Patty was scared.
我不想刺♥激♥她
I didn't want to make it worse.
高速公路的哪一段 告诉我具体♥位♥置
What part of the highway? I need you to be very specific.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
出什么事了 怎么这么晚才回来
What's going on? Why are you getting home so late?
是波莉的事 妈妈
It's about Polly, mom.
我需要你帮忙查一条线索
I have a lead I need your help with.
你得先坐下听我说
But you should sit down.
很抱歉 伙伴们
Look, I'm sorry, team.
我不该在筹集到资金以前
The thing is, I should've got my ducks in a row first
就把大家召集起来
and secured the funding.
学校真的一分钱也掏不起吗
And the school really can't give us any money at all?
是的 没钱搞体育和俱乐部这些课余项目
No. There's no funding for sports, clubs, extra...
托妮 雌狐队什么时候重出江湖了
Toni, since when are the Vixens back?
从我去年把它列为预算重点之后
Since I made it a priority in the budget last year?
但根本没有运动比赛让雌狐队助威
There isn't even a sports thing for them to cheer for.
别自以为是了 亚奇
Uh, get over yourself Archie.
雌狐队本身就是运动队
The Vixens are a sports team,
今年我们要和其他啦啦队同台竞争
and this year we're gonna be competing against other cheer squads.
连谢丽尔当队长的时候都没做到
Not even Cheryl managed to do that.
别想着从学校拿到钱了
Forget the school.
有没有其他人能赞助斗牛犬队
Isn't there anyone else who could sponsor the Bulldogs?
我是桃乐丝·贝尔
It's Doris Bell.
你说过让我随时向你汇报学校的情况
You told me to keep you apprised of goings on at the school.
有件事我想让你知道
Well, there's something I think you should know.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢 贝尔老师
Thanks, Miss Bell.
抱歉刚刚被打断了 马布尔女士
So sorry for the interruption, Miss Marble.
我亲爱的哥哥的画像怎么样
How are you finding that portrait of my beloved brother?
现在又流行具象绘画了
I mean, figurative is back in vogue,
当年画你哥哥的画家
and the artist who painted your brother
也被选中参加明年的威尼斯双年展
was chosen for next year's Venice Biennale.
我觉得这画在拍卖♥♥会上
I believe this portrait could easily fetch
卖♥♥个25万不成问题
a quarter of a million dollars at auction.
并且物有所值
And worth every penny.
我在想
I wonder...
我能不能多和杰杰呆一晚
might I get to keep my Jay-Jay for one more night
让我们好好告别一下
so we can say our proper ta-tas?
当然 我在五季酒店过夜
I understand. I'm staying at the Five Seasons in town overnight,
明天一早过来
but I'll be around first thing in the morning.
不用了 我会让人把画装好
Even better, I'll have my men pack it up
送到你的酒店
and deliver it to your hotel.
布鲁森小姐 和你打交道很愉快
Well, Miss Blossom, it was a pleasure dealing with you.
如果你还要卖♥♥掉其他藏品的话
Should you decide to sell any other items in your collection,
请务必告知我
do let me know.
一定的 马布尔女士
I will indeed, Miss Marble.
既然她验了真迹
Now that she has authenticated our original,
我们可以用你的画偷梁换柱了
we can swap in your perfect copy
马布尔肯定看不出来
and Marble shall be none the wiser.
怎么了 孩子
What's the matter, child?
没什么
Oh, nothing. You know...
就是河谷镇高中出了点麻烦事
Just some upsetting news from Riverdale High.
我一会就好了
I'll be fine.
贝蒂
Betty.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是她的东西
These are her things.
是波莉的东西
These are Polly's things.
再来点咖啡吗 帅哥
More coffee, champ?
好的 谢谢 猪头
Yeah, sure. Thanks, Jug.
斗牛犬队怎么样了
How goes it with the Bulldogs?
不怎么样
It doesn't.
孩子们没有装备
The kids don't have any equipment.
他们自己买♥♥不起
They can't afford any equipment.
学校也没钱
And the school doesn't have any money.
如果你保证不再讲
Well, if you promise to never bring up
高中球队波澜壮阔的起起落落
the epic highs and lows of high school football again,
我可以问问泰贝莎愿不愿意用餐厅的收入赞助
I can ask Tabitha if she's willing to sponsor the team from Pop's.
没问题
That can't hurt.
还有个人我可以问问
There is one more person I can ask.
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
但这样感觉很奇怪
But that would be weird, right?
我刚采访了一个人
I just interviewed a guy who wants to be abducted by
他想被外星天蛾人绑♥架♥
Mothman aliens.
相比之下这不算什么
I think weird is relative.
去问问她
I say go for it.
别想太多
Embrace the weird.
你觉得怎么样 查德
What do you think, Chad?
虽然现在看起来不怎么样
I know it's a tad sleazy at the moment,
但这是开珠宝店的绝佳地段
but it's the perfect spot for a jewelry store.
人流量大 离改造谷镇很近
Good foot traffic, close to SoDale.
唯一的缺点就是不在纽约
Only bad thing is it's not in New York.
但也许这才是关键 对吗
But maybe that's the whole point, huh?
我直说了 查德威克 回到河谷镇
Cards on the table, Chadwick. Being back in Riverdale,
见到朋友 从事新业务
seeing my friends, working on a new business,
让我觉得很舒服
it's been good for my soul.
所以我们在城里有个家 在河谷镇也有
So we would have a place in the city and a place in Riverdale
这里欢迎我吗
where I'd be welcome?
当然 但我需要你的支持和爱 查德
Yes, but I need your support on this Chad, and love.
我会的
You have it.
有点好奇
Just curious.
我们要买♥♥新房♥子还是住在佩姆布鲁克
Are we going to buy a new house or stay at the Pembrooke?
说什么呢
Bite your tongue.
我是不会离开那间公♥寓♥的
I'm never leaving that apartment,
但可以重新装♥修♥一下
but it could do with a remodel.
是时候改变一下了 重新开始
It's time for a change, starting with a clean slate.
贝蒂 她怎么了
What happened to her Betty?
波莉在高速公路上出什么事了
What happened to Polly out on that highway?
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
但我知道一件事
But I do know one thing,
如果牢里那个变♥态♥伤害了波莉
if that creepy guy in jail had hurt Polly,
他不会告诉我们具体去哪儿找
he wouldn't have told us exactly where to go.
所以我们什么都没有 没有线索
So we have nothing. We have no leads.
她可能在任何地方
We have... She could be anywhere.
我们没有找到波莉的手♥机♥
We didn't find Polly's cell phone,
所以我们可以通过手♥机♥公♥司♥追踪它的位置
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表