剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他还能躲到哪里去
Where else could he be hiding out?
他还能在哪违藏禁品
Or hiding contraband?
很难得知
Well, it's a long shot,
但是他曾经住在
but he did live under the stairs
河谷镇高中的楼梯下面
at Riverdale High once.
他在学校还有张办公桌 跟我们其他人一样
And he has a desk there, same as the rest of us.
那就是我们现在要去的地方了
Well, that's our next stop, then.
他不在教师休息室
Well, he is not in the teacher's lounge.
他也不在楼梯下面
He's not under the stairs.
他肯定不会躲在抽屉里
Pretty sure he's not hiding in a desk drawer.
他的大部分写作都是在哪里完成的
Where would he have done most of his writing,
除了这里和他家
if not here or his crib?
还有地堡 但是我们已经检查过了
Well, the bunker. But we already checked it.
是的 但你们未必知道该找什么
Yeah, but you don't necessarily know what we're looking for.
带我过去
Take me there.
好吧
Okay.
你真可耻 妈咪
You're shameless, Mumsie.
不仅骗那些人的钱
Swindling those people out of their money
而且还玷污了他们对杰杰的记忆
whilst defiling the memory of Jay-Jay.
我才不会这么做
I am doing no such thing.
我跟尸体待得够久了 我知道真♥相♥
I've spent enough time with corpses to know the truth.
没有无形的世界 只有永恒的腐烂
There is no invisible world, just eternal rot.
我们顶多就是虫子的食物
We're worm food at best.
你真的相信吗
Do you honestly believe that?
有段时间我曾想
Well, there was a time when I wanted
去相信更多的东西
to believe in something more.
那段时间我真的以为
The time when I actually thought
我在跟天堂的杰杰对话
I was speaking to Jay-Jay in the beyond.
但是你毁了这一切
But you ruined that.
你的把戏 你的谎言
Your gaslighting, your lies,
你那精神错乱的朱利安娃娃
your deranged Julian doll.
你让我知道没有什么是永恒的
You showed me that there is nothing eternal,
除了母亲的残忍♥
just the cruelty of mothers.
当我为杰森举办维京葬礼时
Any faith I had went up in flames
我所有的信仰都化为乌有
when I give Jason his Viking funeral.
但是 谢丽尔 在这尘世之外真的有一方净土
But, Cheryl, there is a realm beyond this mortal coil,
那里的枫糖浆多到可以流入河流
where maple syrup flows in rivers.
你就不想参与到更宏大的事业中去吗
Don't you want to be part of something larger?
当然了
Of course I do.
只不过我觉得你不在其中 妈妈
I just don't think you're a part of it, Mother.
爸爸 我现在不方便通话
Daddy, I can't talk right now.
维罗尼卡·洛奇 你不认识我
Veronica Lodge. You don't know me,
但是我和我的同伴抓了你父亲当人♥质♥
but my associates and I have taken your father hostage.
他欠我一个东西 却不肯还
See, he owes me something, and he won't give it over.
如果你想你的父亲和其他人♥质♥
So, if you want to see him or his fellow captives,
杜力州长和凯勒警长活命
Governor Dooley, or Sheriff Keller, alive again,
你最好按我说的做
you better follow my instructions.
-你想要什么 -钯
- What do you want? - Palladium.
我们帮你父亲从地里挖出来了
We dug it out of the ground for your father,
现在我们想分一杯羹
and now, we want our share.
可他不愿意告诉我们它在哪儿
But he won't tell us where it is.
所以我想着你可以问问你父亲
So I thought maybe you could get through to him.
我们在埃尔罗亚尔 对方有三个人 他们有
We're at the El Royale. There's three of them. He's got--
爸爸
Daddy!
别跟这些暴徒合作
Do not cooperate with these thugs.
钯是什么
What the hell is palladium?
我不知道他们在说什么
I don't know what they're talking about.
-爸爸 -刚才是双D
- Daddy? - That was Double D
往杜力州长的肚子开了一枪
putting a bullet into Governor Dooley's stomach.
大概几个小时后他就会流血过多而亡
It'll probably take a few hours for him to bleed out.
下一颗子弹就会射中你父亲
The next bullet goes into your father.
所以如果你想他们活命 就找到钯给我
So, if you want to save their lives, find me that palladium!
等等 双D
Wait. Double D?
道奇·迪肯森在那里吗
Is Dodger Dickenson there?
他是不是有一颗蓝蛋白石
And does he have a blue opal?
可能有
He might.
我会找到钯给你
I'll get you the palladium.
但你要交回我父亲和其他人
But I want my father and the others back.
还有我的蛋白石
And my opal.
-成交 -保持联♥系♥
- Deal. - I'll be in touch.
怎么回事
What was that about?
雷吉 你知道我父亲和钯的事吗
Reggie, what do you know about my dad and palladium?
我现在真的开始担心了
Okay, now I'm officially worried.
我爸从来没有失联这么久过
My dad has never been out of touch this long.
你♥爸♥以前也经历过困难 小凯
Your dad's been in tough spots before, Kev.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
我们会找到他
We're gonna find him.
-维罗尼卡 -亚奇 你在哪
- Veronica? - Archie, where are you?
我在家 我们还没找到道奇和他母亲
I'm at home. We haven't found Dodger or his mom yet.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they are.
他们被一个叫泰德抓走了
They're with some other guy named Ted.
糟了
Oh, crap.
我知道那人 他很凶残
I know that guy. He's a beast.
他们躲在埃尔罗亚尔
They're holed up at the El Royale,
还抓了我父亲和杜力州长
and they're keeping my father, Governor Dooley
以及凯勒警长当人♥质♥
and Sheriff Keller hostage.
-等等 什么 -他们在找被藏起来的钯
- Wait, what? -They're looking for a stash of palladium,
雷吉可能知道它在哪
but Reggie thinks he knows where it is.
你可以来我父亲的改造河谷办公室吗
Can you meet us at Daddy's SoDale office?
当然 我们马上去
Yeah, we're on our way.
我知道你父亲在哪
I know where your dad is.
DC漫画的超级反派角色
确认了 我父亲就是莱克斯·卢瑟
Confirmed. My father is literally Lex Luthor.
如果他藏了钯 肯定在里面
If he's hiding any palladium, it's in there.
亚奇 你车后备箱里还有那些工具吗
Archie, you still ride with those tools in the back of your truck?
是的
Yes, I do.
你们能来搭把手吗
Do you guys want to give me a hand?
我去找个手推车
And I will track down a dolly.
干得不错 伙计们
Well done, fellas.
好压抑
Depressing.
怪不得琼斯喜欢这里
I can see why Jones likes this place.
该死 它在哪里
Damn it. Where is it?
什么在哪 你到底在找什么
Where's what? What are you even looking for?
目前在找琼斯的手稿
At the moment, Jones's manuscript.
在我这
Uh, I have it.
我们之前搜查这里时 我把它带走了
I took it with me when we searched this place earlier.
我可以看看吗
Can I read it?
里面有什么能帮我们找到琼斯的东西吗
Is there anything in there that will help us find Jones?
我们无法确定
Not that we could pinpoint.
好吧
Okay.
新想法
New idea.
如果他在这里磕过药 我们要不要也试试
If this is where he tripped, should we do the same?
-你说什么 -我带了致幻菇
- I'm sorry, what? - I have some shrooms.
跟我给琼斯的那包是一样的
They're from the same batch that I gave Jones.
如果我们嗑点 说不定就能看见他看到的
If we take some, maybe we could see what he saw,
体会他经历过的
experience what he experienced.
就像是在追溯他的踪迹
It will be like retracing his steps.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you just give us a sec?
我们从来没磕过药
We've just never tripped before.
-好的 -稍等
- Yeah. - Just gonna...
我们不能嗑药
We're not going to do that.
她到底想干什么
What is she trying to pull here?
不知道 但是她给了他毒品
I don't know but she gave him drugs,
还想让我们嗑药
she's trying to get us to take drugs.
显然她有很多事要做
Clearly she's got multiple agendas going on.
我觉得这个主意糟透了
This was, I think, a really bad idea.
-转移话题吧 -又有个新想法
- Let's pivot. - New new idea.
我在想我是不是该回纽约
I'm wondering if I should go back to New York.
很明显河谷镇靠你们俩就够了
You two clearly have Riverdale covered.
但如果猪头正在回去面对心魔的路上呢
But what if Jughead is on his way back there to confront his demons?
-这可能是个好主意 -好主意
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表