剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
-对象是 -大地母亲盖亚
- pray to-- - Gaia. Mother Earth.
明白了
Okay. Got it.
你知道吗 谢丽尔
You know, Cheryl...
我很高兴你理清了头绪
I'm really happy that you found some clarity.
但我想退出了
But I think I'm out.
这样的宗教信仰有些太极端了
This religion has gotten a little too fringe-y,
即使是对我来说
even for me.
希望你别介意
I hope that's okay.
当然不 小凯
Of course, it's okay, Kev.
你一直都有离开的自♥由♥
You've always been free to go.
这也永远有你的一席之地
But you will always have a place here.
如果勒曼不来呢
What if Lerman doesn't even show up?
他会的 我答应给他
He will. I promised him
我收藏的初版《世界混战》
my first edition copy of War of the Worlds,
其实是第五版
which is actually a fifth edition.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
不管你是谁 在我们的小镇实施暴行
...whoever is terrorizing our town,
犯下惨绝人寰的谋杀罪行
committing these inhumane murders,
你必须停止
you have to stop.
每次电♥话♥响起
Every time the phone rings,
我都祈祷是关于我女儿的消息
I pray it's about my daughter.
我希望有个了结
I pray for closure.
就在今天 又发现了一名受害者
Just today, another victim was found.
被肢解的尸体就在河谷镇停尸房♥
Their dismembered body is down at the Riverdale morgue.
我不知道自己是怎样想的
What does it say about me
但我希望那是我女儿
that I want it to be my daughter...
这样噩梦就可以结束
so that this nightmare will end?
我就可以醒来
So that I can wake up.
拜托了
Please.
让我从这噩梦中醒来吧
Help me wake up.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
抱歉 我的公交迟了
Sorry, my bus was late.
今天不太顺利吗
Rough day, huh?
我很担心我的学生
I'm worried about one of my students.
布丽塔·比奇
Britta Beach.
她是同性恋 她让我陪着她
She's gay, and she asked me to be there with her
和父母坦白
when she came out to her parents.
所以我就去了
So, I was. And--
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他们没有马上说
They didn't immediately say,
不管怎样我们都爱你
"We love you no matter what."
没有 他们问 你确定吗
Nope. They said, "Are you sure?"
你一定得喜欢女生吗
"Do you have to be?"
很遗憾 托妮 太糟糕了
I'm sorry, Toni. That sucks.
糟糕透顶
Big time.
这就像抽彩票一样全靠运气
It's such a lottery, you know?
你的父母是谁
Who your parents are,
你的家庭怎样
what kind of family you grow up in.
我向奶奶出柜时就很艰难
I mean, it wasn't easy for me when I came out to my nana.
我告诉我爸自己是双性恋的时候
Yeah, my dad was pretty harsh
他说话也很刺耳
when I told him I was bi.
他说 太好了 你可以选择
He was like, "Great. You can choose,
所以你选女人吧
so choose being with a woman."
我说 不是那样的 爸
I was like, "That's not how that works, Dad."
布丽塔会挺过来的吧
So, is Britta going to be okay?
我想我应该说服了她父母
I talked her parents off the ledge, I think.
她是个坚强的孩子
But she's a tough kid.
所以应该会没事的
So, I hope so.
事先声明
And, for the record,
不管安东尼宝宝是什么
no matter what baby Anthony is,
我都会如获至宝
I'll be ecstatic.
我也是
Same.
那是什么鬼东西
What the heck was that?
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to get out of here right now.
亚奇 艾瑞克还在隧♥道♥深处
Archie, Archie, Eric's working further down the tunnel.
带大家到上面去 我去找艾瑞克
Get everyone topside, I'll find Eric.
亚奇
Archie!
大家都出去 快
Guys, get out. Come on.
所有人都出去 快走 动起来
Everybody out! Let's go, move. Move!
大家快走
Everybody move. Move!
什么事 你这个乡巴佬
What is it, you philistine?
我正在研究我的十二条戒律呢
I'm working on my 12 Commandments.
天呐 小凯 还有多少人在地下
Oh, my God, Kev. How many are still underground?
喂
Hello?
谢丽尔 什么事
Cheryl, what's up?
天呐 我马上过去
Oh, my God. I'm on my way.
谢谢你来见我们 勒曼
Thank you again for coming to meet us, Lerman.
不客气 琼斯先生
Not a problem, Mr. Jones.
一直躲着你 我感到很抱歉
I felt bad ghosting you like I did.
没关系 现在你来见我了
That's okay. You're here now.
你愿意谈谈
And are you still willing to talk about that week
你失踪一周的事情吗
that you went missing?
是 我已经准备好了
Yeah. Yeah. I'm ready to.
你提供的任何细节都有助于
Any details whatsoever could help prevent this
防止此事在别人身上重演 所以
from happening to anyone else, so...
大部分记忆是模糊的
Most of it's fuzzy,
但我能记得比较清楚的是
but the best I can piece together is
我时不时有梦游的习惯
I was sleepwalking like I sometimes do
有一次我梦游到寂寞公路
along the Lonely Highway.
然后 我再次醒来时
Then, the next time I woke up,
是在一个铁皮屋里
I was in this metal shed.
它很小 没有窗户
It was small. There weren't any windows.
像在一艘宇宙飞船里面
It looked like the inside of a spaceship.
波莉对妈妈描述的地方也是这样的
That's how Polly described where she was to my mom.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
我有时能听到外面的说话声
I could hear voices outside sometimes.
不止一个人吗
Voices? Plural?
可能是一家人的声音
Yeah, maybe even a family?
小屋只有你一个人吗
Were you alone in the shed?
是的
Yeah.
直到天蛾人进来
'Til the Mothman came in
-帮我逃了出去 -天蛾人吗
- and helped me escape. - The Mothman?
他是这么称呼自己的
That's what he called himself.
他的眼睛是红色的
He had red eyes.
一只大一只小
One bigger than the other.
他脸上有奇怪的红色标记
Or weird red markings on his face.
他说我被抓是个失误
He said I was a mistake,
我不应该被抓来
that I shouldn't have been caught,
然后他把我扔了出去
and that he was throwing me back,
就像把钓到小鱼扔回湖里那样
the way you sometimes throw a small fish back into a lake.
等等 你是说他放了你
Wait. So he let you go,
他把你从小屋放出来 然后把你带到了
he freed you from the shed, and then he took you
你在寂寞公路被发现的地方
to the Lonely Highway where you were found?
他说我最好不要告诉别人发生了什么
He said I better not tell anyone what had happened,
否则会有更多的天蛾人回来抓我
or more Mothmen would come back for me some night.
勒曼 这非常重要
Lerman, this is very important.
你知道小屋在哪里吗
Do you know where the shed is?
不知道 但它离寂寞公路很近
No, but it was close to the Lonely Highway.
-这我可以肯定 -你怎么知道的
- I know that much. - How do you know that?
因为我能听到卡车轰隆隆驶过
Because I could hear the trucks rumbling by.
科德医生拿到了基因检测结果
Dr. Curdle has the DNA results.
他想当面告诉我们
He wants to tell us in person.
凯文 谢丽尔 有什么消息吗
Kevin, Cheryl, what's the update?
我一直在给亚奇和艾瑞克打电♥话♥
Been trying Archie's phone, and Eric's.
他们在下面收不到任何信♥号♥♥
They're not getting any signal down there.
把他们救出来需要多久
How long will it take to dig them out?
我们需要更多人手 还需要重载设备
We need more hands on deck, we need heavy duty equipment.
即使这样也要几小时 甚至几天
And even then, it'll take hours, if not days.
好吧
Okay.
无论需要什么 不计代价 尽管去做
Whatever you need, no matter the cost, just do it.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表