剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*Catch me, I'm falling*
我们把人推开
We push people away.
*请听到我的呼唤*
*Please hear me calling*
抓紧点
Hold on tighter.
*抓住我 我会坠落无尽深渊*
*Catch me I'm falling for good*
*想要澄清就下定决心*
*Make up your mind you want clarity*
*说出你知道的事 理清事实*
*Take what you know and then make it make sense*
*直面你的恐惧 很快就会真♥相♥大白*
*Just face what you fear and soon it comes clear*
*幻觉只是她的自卫措施*
*The visions are just her defense*
对你母亲做出承诺
Make the commitment to your mother.
回去收拾残局
Go back. Pick up the pieces.
留住彼此的心
Catch each other.
你男朋友怎么耽搁了 泰贝莎
What's keeping your boyfriend, Tabitha?
可能台面上番茄酱太多 擦不干净
Probably too much ketchup to scrape off the countertops.
拜托 请不要再损猪头了
Guys, please stop being mean about Jughead.
如果你还在为我离开芝加哥
If you're still upset that I left Chicago
来河谷镇经营家族生意而生气 爸爸
for Riverdale to run our family business, Dad,
那就直接明说
then just say so for God's sake.
你的职业生涯一片光明
You had a wonderful career.
你可以和我一起工作的
You could have worked with me.
这事先别提了 爸爸
Hold that thought, Dad.
我的约会对象出现了
My date just showed up.
*你看起来像个明星*
*You look like a star*
*蓝色的梦*
*A vision in blue*
*是吗*
*Oh, I do?*
*是的*
*And you are*
*你来了*
*Hey, you came*
*我迟到了 希望没关系*
*Late, hope that's all right*
*我以为我们结束了*
*I thought we were through*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
*今晚不会的*
*Not tonight*
*你父母同意吗*
*Are your parents okay?*
*也许以后会吧*
*Well, they might be someday*
*但现在没关系的*
*But for now it's all fine*
*我有很多心事*
*There's a lot on my mind*
*我们能把这件事抛在脑后吗*
*Can we leave this behind?*
*完美伴侣*
*Perfect for you*
*我会成为你的完美伴侣*
*I will be perfect for you*
*你有一些包袱*
*So you have some baggage*
*我也有一些包袱*
*And I have some baggage*
*是的*
*It's true*
*有时人生很疯狂*
*Sometimes life is insane*
*但这件事*
*But this thing*
*我知道我能做到*
*I know I can do*
*因为疯狂才完美*
*'Cause crazy is perfect*
*糟糕才完美*
*And messed-up is perfect*
*所以我会是你的*
*So I will be perfect*
*完美*
*Perfect*
*完美*
*Perfect for*
*伴侣*
*You*
托托找我喝茶
T.T. for tea-time.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我想请你帮个忙 谢丽尔
I have a favor to ask, Cheryl.
有个女孩需要一个家
There's this girl that needs a home.
布莉塔·比奇
Britta Beach.
她的经历和你的很像
Her story is pretty similar to yours.
她出柜以后和家人相处得不太好
Didn't go so well with her family when she came out.
所以我想着如果你有房♥间
So I thought if you had the space,
也许可以给她提供一个住宿的地方
maybe you could offer her a place to stay.
可怜的小天使
Poor cherub.
但我不得不承认 我很惊讶
But I must admit, I'm surprised you'd trust me
你愿意把你的宝贝交给我
with such precious cargo.
我爱过你
I loved you.
也感受到了你的爱
And I felt your love.
我知道你的心中有大爱
And I know the huge capacity for love your heart has.
这正是布莉塔现在需要的
And it's exactly what Britta needs right now.
好吧 那我很荣幸
Well, then I'd be honored.
亚奇 我们能谈谈吗
Archie, can we talk?
好的
Okay.
在我和查德的婚姻中
In my marriage with Chad...
我觉得自己像个哑巴
I felt like I was muted.
感觉我在凋零
Like I was fading.
过程如此缓慢 一开始我都没有注意到
And it happened so slowly I didn't even notice it at first.
问题是
And the thing is,
我在这里又开始有那种感觉了
I'm starting to feel that way again here.
我不像自己了 感觉我迷失了自我
Like I'm not myself. Like I'm losing myself.
罗尼 对不起 我
Ronnie, I'm sorry, I...
我完全没发现
I had no idea.
亚奇 我觉得
Archie, I think...
我觉得
I think...
我们先缓一缓
we should take a beat...
先弄清楚我们在做什么
until we figure out what we're doing.
不要操之过急
We shouldn't rush this.
我们可以像以前一样约会 出去找乐子
Maybe we just go back to dating and having fun like we used to.
这是个好主意
That's a sweet idea.
但我们已经不是高中生了
But we're not in high school anymore.
贝蒂
Betty.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我把唱片机拿走了
I took the record player out of the house.
你不需要它了
You won't need it anymore.
几年前
Years ago,
我向你承诺过
I made you a promise
我会回河谷镇
that I would come back to Riverdale...
但我食言了
which I broke.
但现在 我要做一个新的承诺
But right now, I'm making you a new one.
我不会丢下你一个人了
I'm not leaving you alone.
永远不会
Ever.
*孩子做出的永恒承诺*
*A promise your child says forever*
*你的孩子会说不管发生任何事*
*Your child says whatever may come*
*我们都会渡过难关*
*We'll come through*
*谁知道如何渡过*
*And who can know how*
*毕竟我现在知道的一切都是真的*
*When all I know now to be true*
*这就是我对你的承诺*
*Is this promise that I make to you*
*日子要一天天地过*
*Knowing each day we'll move on from the last*
*背负过去 活在当下*
*We can live for the now while we carry the past*
*只要按部就班 我许下的承诺*
*Till we do, the promise I made*
*就会焕然一新*
*I'll make it brand-new*
*我许下对你的*
*The promise that I make*
*承诺*
*To you*
我太爱你了 妈妈
I love you so much, Mom.
我在这里
I'm here.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是故意对你说那些可怕的话
I didn't mean that horrible thing I said to you.
波莉的死不是你的错
That Polly was your fault.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
*或许我终于失去了它*
*Maybe I've lost it at last*
*或许我最后的清醒时刻已经过去*
*Maybe my last lucid moment has passed*
*我是在与死亡共舞*
*I'm dancing with death I suppose*
*但说真的 谁知道呢*
*But really, who knows?*
*情况会好转的 你会看到的*
*Things will get better you'll see*
*我不会了*
*Not for me*
*情况会好转的 你会看到的*
*Things will get better you'll see*
*我不会了*
*Not for me*
-*你会看到的* -*我不会了*
- *You'll see* - *Not for me*
-*你会看到的* -*我不会了*
- *You'll see* - *Not for me*
*你会看到的*
*You'll see*
*或许我们无法安然无恙*
*Maybe we can't be okay*
*但我们很坚强*
*But maybe we're tough*
*无论如何我们都会尝试*
*And we'll try anyway*
*我们活在真实的世界*
*We'll live with what's real*
*放下过去的事*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表