剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
In fact, it's nothing like the Naval Academy.
这样我就不必复读一年
I can get u202dmy high school degree without repeating senior year,u202c
依然可以获得高中学位
which I was gonna have to do.
大学也会安排好
I'd be set up for college.
各位
Look, guys,
这么久以来这是第一次
for the first time in a long time,
我不再对未来感到恐惧和不确定
I don't feel scared or uncertain about my future.
如果你觉得
Well, if that's what you feel
这样做是对的 亚奇 那么
is the right thing for you, Arch, then--
抱歉 我不觉得
Sorry, but no.
我不会留在这支持你
I won't sit here and support this.
等等 罗尼 别走 罗尼
Wait, Ronnie. Wait. Wait, Ronnie.
你知道我们正在打仗对吧
You do know there's a war going on, right?
当然
Of course.
你对未来没有计划
You don't have a plan.
我知道这令人不安 但是
And I get that. That's scary. But this...
参军简直就是一出闹剧 亚奇
This is straight-up lunacy, Archie,
我不同意
and I won't indulge it.
罗尼
Ronnie.
托妮 我有话要和你说
Toni, I have something to tell you,
做好心理准备
and it's not going to be easy.
我不打算去海史密斯大学了
I'm not going to Highsmith College.
我不明白
I'm confused.
因为那没有啦啦队吗
Because it doesn't have cheerleading?
是的 并且
That, and...
我感觉我不应该去
it just doesn't feel right anymore.
如果你不去 我也不会去的
If you don't go, I'm not going.
不 你必须去
No, you must.
你会在那里发展
You will thrive there.
但我得解决这里的事
But I have to fix things here.
你在说什么 什么事
What are you talking about? What things?
布鲁森家族在这个小镇
The Blossom family name conjures a horror show
召唤了一场恐怖秀
in this town, and rightfully so.
但现在我控制了枫糖厂和枫树林
But now that I have control of the maple factory and groves,
我有机会振兴这个小镇
I have a chance to lift up this town
复兴我们布鲁森家族的遗产
and rehabilitate u202dour Blossom family legacy.u202c
但我得留在这里
But I need to be here,
为家族的破坏负责
where the damage was done.
如果是因为我奶奶
If this is about my nana,
你得放下这件事
you need to get that out of your mind.
她开始想通了
She's starting to come around.
她甚至问我
Hell, she even asked me
我们会不会住在同一间宿舍里
if we were gonna be living in the same dorm room
这样她就能给我们寄爱心包裹了
so she could send us care packages.
这是进步 对吧
That's progress, right?
托妮
Toni.
你知道我全心全意地爱着你
You know I love you with every ounce of my soul.
但我不想让你
But I don't want you to have to choose
在你的家人和我之间选择
between your family and me.
也许 如果我成功了 你就不用选择
And perhaps, if I'm successful, you won't have to...
他们会祝福我们在一起
and we can be together with their full blessing.
但
But...
同时
in the meantime--
别说出来
Don't say it.
我不想听你说
I don't want to hear you say it.
那我永远不说
Then you never shall.
维罗尼卡怎么样了
How's Veronica doing?
困惑 愤怒 忧虑
Confused, angry, worried.
很合理
Yeah, makes sense.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Don't you think it's crazy that
她完全不知道亚奇的计划
she had no idea what Archie was planning to do?
我不知道 也许只有我这么觉得
I don't know, maybe it's just me,
但似乎他们两个
but it kind of seems like the two of them
毕业舞会后就一直很古怪
have been squirrelly since prom.
你注意到了吗
Did you notice that?
我只是不知道能有什么事
I just don't know what the problem could be.
是什么扰乱了他们
What could have got them derailed?
我或许知道怎么回事 猪头
I think I may know what happened, Jug.
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
不
Oh, no.
排练《摇滚芭比》的时候
During Hedwig,
亚奇和我接吻了
Archie and I kissed.
就一次 就一次 我发誓
Once, only once. I swear.
我猜亚奇告诉了维罗尼卡
And I'm guessing Archie told Veronica,
所以他们才表现得那么奇怪
and that's why they've been acting so weird.
我没告诉你 猪头 我很抱歉
I didn't tell you, Jug, and I'm so sorry.
u202d事发时我就该告诉你的 对不起
u202dI should have told you right when it happened. I'm sorry.u202c
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好了 我得走了
All right, I better get going
我去送亚奇到公交站
if I'm gonna get Archie to the bus stop.
我该去看看维罗尼卡 陪陪她
Yeah, I should go see and be with Veronica.
等我回来 我们能不能
Hey, when I get back, can we...
谈谈我们的事
talk about us?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我爱你 猪头
I love you, Jug.
我也爱你 贝蒂
I love you, too, Betty.
-要走了吗 -马上就走
- Ready to go? - Yeah, just about.
过来
Hey, come here.
要乖乖的 好吗
Be a good boy, okay?
照顾好妈妈 爱你 老兄
Look after Mom. I love you, buddy.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you.
感谢你付出的一切
Thank you for everything.
有件事 我要跟你道歉
I have to apologize to you about something.
我知道 小贝
I know, Bee.
我没有生你气
And I'm not mad at you.
至少今天我不能生气
I can't be. Not today.
我真的很伤心
I'm too upset.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听我说 猪头
Listen, Jug.
我走之前 有事要告诉你
Before I leave, I have to tell you something.
亚奇 我知道
Archie, I know.
你跟贝蒂的事吗 她告诉我了
About you and Betty? She told me.
没事
It's okay.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Yeah, seriously.
我知道你们无心伤害我或维罗尼卡
I know neither of you did it to hurt me or Veronica.
可能有点正常的高中生焦虑对我们也好
Maybe a little u202dnormal high-school angst is good for us.u202c
所以 我们没事
So, yeah, we're okay.
真的 我们之间不会有事的
Seriously, we always will be.
我觉得我真的要
I feel so responsible
对你跟亚奇的事负责
for what's happening between you and Archie.
不是因为那个 贝蒂 不是
It's not that, Betty. It's not.
是我们结束的方式
It's how it's all ending.
太突然 没有好好了断
So sudden and unresolved.
我希望我跟他说了再见
I wish I had said goodbye to him.
你懂吗
You know?
我只是想
More than anything, I wish...
想再抱他一次
I wish I had hugged him one more time.
那就去啊
Then, let's do that.
他坐的车可能还没走
His bus may not have left yet.
我知道怎么去
I know exactly how we're gonna get there.
-你们怎么来了 -猪头 亚奇呢
- Guys? u202d- Jughead, where's Archie?u202c
车一分钟前开了 他走了
The bus left like a minute ago. He's gone.
还没走远 快上车
Well, not yet, he's not. Get in.
我爱你 罗尼
I just... I love you, Ronnie.
我爱你 亚奇
I love you, Archie!
我也爱你 罗尼
I love you, too, Ronnie.
先生 能停下车吗 拜托了
Sir, can you pull the bus over? Please?
是我女朋友跟死党
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表