剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他们是橄榄球明星
They're star football players.
那又如何 他们不能凌驾于法律之上
So what? They can't be above the law.
他们的教练是谁
Who's their Coach?
-海勒姆吗 -不是
- Hiram? - Not quite.
很好 小伙子们
Very good, boys.
快点 跑快点
Quick feet. Quick feet.
什么事 安德鲁斯
What's up, Andrews?
来看冠军队训练吗
Coming to watch a championship squad in action?
雷吉 你个混♥蛋♥
Reggie, you scumbag.
你的几个队员昨晚去了河谷镇高中
Pack of your boys paid Riverdale High a visit last night.
对 我听说你们有点麻烦
Yeah, I heard you're having some trouble.
该死的 你甚至都不否认
Damn, you're not even denying it.
我为什么要否认
Why would I?
除非有证据
Unless there's proof.
你要再派队员去我的学校
You send your squad to my school again
我就把你揍到你妈都不认识你
and I'll give you a beat down like you've never had.
至于你们这些小伙子
As for you boys,
我期待在赛场上狠狠打败你们
I'm looking forward to kicking your asses on the field.
琼斯老师
小费
真精彩
Inspired.
对 没错 我是在老爹快餐店打工
Yes, it's true. I work at Pop's.
我想说 在河谷镇高中工作
I would love to say that working at Riverdale High
工资可以维持生活
paid a livable wage,
但我必须找第二份工作
but alas, I had to take a second job.
但你不应该是大作家吗
But aren't you supposed to be some kind of like big time writer?
今天我唯一想说的作品是
The only writing I wanna talk about today
《人鼠之间》
is Of Mice and Men.
有人能告诉我这本书是讲什么的吗
So can anyone tell me what this book's about?
好吧
Okay.
B计划 课堂测验
Plan B. Pop quiz.
发下去
Hand these out.
供给和需求
Supply and demand
是经济学基本原理
is the foundational principle of economics.
我将确保你们所有人
So I'm going to make sure that you all--
盖柯老师的特快专递
Special delivery for Miss Gekko.
查德 你来这里干什么
Chad, what are you doing here?
给我妻子一个惊喜
Surprising my wife.
但我还在上课
But I'm in the middle of a class.
我就在后面静静等你
I'll just wait quietly at the back.
韦瑟比校长 沃尔多
Mr. Weatherbee. Uh, Waldo.
我想做橄榄球教练
I want to bring Bulldog football
在河谷镇高中重新组建斗牛犬队
back to Riverdale High as a coach,
拥有一支橄榄球队对学校荣誉来说意义非凡
I think having a football team would be huge for school pride
并且也能
and would help bring
让留在镇上的人团结起来
what's left of this town back together.
学校财政情况紧张
You know where we're at financially.
钱的问题我来搞定
I'll get the money somehow.
球员问题呢
We even have enough players?
十一名球员就够
I only need eleven.
好 安德鲁斯先生 那我拭目以待
All right, Mr. Andrews. Let's see what you can do.
如你所想 我老婆告诉那家伙
As you can imagine, my wife tells this guy
应该把他的名牌乐福鞋放到哪儿
exactly where he can stick his designer loafers.
亚奇 这是我丈夫 查德威克
Archie, This is Chadwick, my husband.
他突然来学校找我
He surprised me with a visit...
还带了可口的纸杯蛋糕
...and some delicious cupcakes.
你就是那位有名的亚奇
So you're the famous Archie.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我们顺利度过这学年的头两天
Well, we've survived two days of the school year.
不如今晚庆祝一下
How about we celebrate tonight?
周二可是白魔龙酒吧的K歌♥夜
It's karaoke Tuesday at the Whyte Wyrm.
那我得好好嗨一嗨
Obviously, I'll be defying gravity.
只要有杯伏特加汤力 我就去捧场
As long as I can get a vodka tonic, I will be watching.
我不太确定
I don't know if we...
听起来不错
That sounds good.
什么 你不是讨厌卡拉OK吗
What? You hate karaoke.
那句话怎么说来着
What's that expression, uh, when in Rome,
入乡随俗 别怕出丑
embarrass yourself in front of a group of total strangers?
贝蒂 现在有空吗
Betty, do you have a minute?
怎么了
Sure. What's up?
凯文之前提到过你妹妹失踪的事
Earlier, Kevin mentioned that your sister's missing.
怎么了 你有什么消息吗
Yeah. Why? Have you heard something?
你知道毒牙和一些毒蛇帮的人现在
Well, you know how Fangs and some of the other Serpents
开卡车赚钱对吧
are truckers now?
知道
Yeah.
我四处问了问 有人说
Well, I asked around, and some of the guys
偶尔会看见波莉
have occasionally seen Polly
在寂寞公路旁
hanging out at this sketchy truck stop
一个简陋的卡车站出没
right off the Lonely Highway.
她在那干吗
Doing what?
为食尸鬼贩毒或者跟卡车司机约会
Dealing for the Ghoulies or hooking up with truckers.
也许两者皆是
Or both.
更糟糕的是
Yeah. Well, sadly,
河谷镇上的年轻女孩中不止波莉一人
Polly's not the only young woman in Riverdale
这样过活
making a living that way.
毒牙说有些卡车司机会在交易网站上发帖
Fangs said that some of the truckers arrange meetings
约这些女孩见面
with these women by posting on Nedslist.
我不知道波莉有没有注册账号♥
I don't know if Polly has an account.
谢谢你 托妮
Yeah, Okay. Thank you, Toni.
我会去查实
I'll look into it.
你知道卡车站的详细地址吗
Do you know where exactly this truck stop is?
布鲁森太太 问题是
The thing is, Miss Blossom,
他们威胁说要辞职
the men have been threatening to quit.
绝对不行
Under no circumstances.
只有施工时发出的声响
Constant hammering of nails and buzzing of saws
能让我不安的灵魂安静下来
is the only thing that quiets my troubled soul.
告诉那群人 他们会拿到他们的臭钱
Tell your brutes they'll get their blood money
以及对他们耐心的奖励
and a bonus for their patience.
请从我眼前消失
Now be gone from my sight.
真是多谢托妮从我身上
Thanks to that charitable donation
搜刮的慈善捐款
Toni squeezed out of me,
布鲁森家的钱库都空了 外婆
the Blossom coffers are empty, Nana.
是时候启动金翅雀行动了
It's time for Operation Goldfinch.
联♥系♥克瑞斯佩 让他派个鉴定师来
Call Krespy's and have him send an appraiser over
我要完成杰杰的肖像画
whilst I finish my copy of this portrait of Jay-Jay.
但愿我的诡计
And pray my subterfuge
能把我们从破产边缘拯救回来
will save us from financial ruin.
据我妈说 波莉没有笔记本电脑
According to my mom, Polly doesn't have a laptop,
但我问了双胞胎
but I asked the twins...
据他们说 有时她会用他们的电脑
...and they said, sometimes, she uses theirs.
原来波莉并没有交易网站的账号♥
So Polly doesn't have a Nedslist account.
但帕蒂有
But Patty does.
天老爷 看看已发送信息
Oh, my God. Check sent messages.
她最后联♥系♥的人是谁
Who was the last person she contacted?
一个叫"货车男孩69"的
Someone named "TruckerBoy69".
看起来
And apparently,
他们约在了
they arranged to meet up
她失踪那晚见面
the night she disappeared.
他要么知道些什么 要么做了什么
Okay, so, either he knows something, or he did something.
给他发消息 再约一次
Send him a message asking to get together again.
好了 发了
Okay. Sent.
现在我们只能等待
Okay. Now we just wait, I guess.
我们能边等边K歌♥吗
Can we karaoke while we wait?
干杯
Cheers!
对了 琼斯
By the way, Jones,
我想到你可以写什么故事了
I have the next subject for your book.
一个真实人物
A real character.
是吗 是谁
Oh, yeah? Who's that?
老头德雷弗斯
Old Man Dreyfus.
住在寂寞公路旁 开了一家回收站
Lives on and runs a junk yard off the Lonely Highway.
他今天来点了一盘猪排
He came in today for a plate of pork chops
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表