剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
对 她牙齿上的牙套能表明身份
Yes. The telltale braces are present on her teeth.
可能死于外伤
Likely cause of death, trauma.
尸体左侧被粉碎了
The left side of her body was pulverized.
像是被破碎球砸了
As if with a wrecking ball.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的宝贝雌狐队在哪儿
Wherefore are my precious Vixens?
我取消练习了
I cancelled practice.
我们要聊聊
We need to talk.
首先 我们说好的 是我们的雌狐队
For starters, they're our Vixens, as we agreed.
好 好 好
Fine, fine, fine.
我们的雌狐队 现在高兴了
They're our Vixens. Happy now?
没有 我不想这么做的 谢丽尔
No, I wasn't gonna do this, Cheryl,
但我要正式和你摊牌
but I'm officially calling you out.
你在这个镇上杀人不犯法
You've gotten away with murder in this town
因为你有权有势
because of your money and your privilege.
我知道你经历了很多痛苦
And I know you've been through hell and back time and again.
但这并不意味着你就可以无缘无故地
But that doesn't give you a right to be a holy terror
在镇上作恶
in this town for no reason.
好像你知道我过去七年
As if you have any idea what it's been like for me,
躲在瑰刺庄园经历了什么似的
holed up in Thornhill for the last seven years.
省省吧 这不是惊悚电影《堕入地狱》
Oh, spare me. This isn't Drag Me to Hell.
是你自己诅咒自己
You cursed yourself.
而且你做的也不是什么巨大的牺牲
And what you're doing isn't some grand sacrifice.
是自私
It's selfish.
现在资助学校也是自私吗
Oh, so now funding the school is selfish?
这个小镇的问题不是用钱就能解决的
Money alone isn't going to solve the problems of this town.
这里每天都有人在实实在在地做事
There are people out here every single day putting in real work.
我不会让你出于虚荣或者报复
And I'm not going to let you take over the Vixens
而接管雌狐队
for reasons of vanity or revenge.
谢丽尔 我希望你能跟我们站在一起
Cheryl, I want you out here with us on the ground,
做个好人
one of the good guys.
但首先你得好好
But you're going to have to take a good hard look
照照镜子 振作起来
in the mirror and get it together first.
你真的很残忍♥
Your cruelty is beyond words.
罗斯外婆 我需要聪明的你
Nana Rose, I need your wisdom.
来抚慰我受重创的心
My heart has once again been shattered.
马尔布小姐
Oh, Miss Marble.
有何贵干
To what do we owe this pleasure?
布鲁森女士 我在出♥售♥你哥哥画像时
Ms. Blossom, I went to sell your brother's portrait
有个令人既不安又着迷的发现
and made the most disturbing yet fascinating discovery.
这画是伪造的
It was a forgery.
可以说是天衣无缝
A very skillful forgery.
在打电♥话♥给有关部门之前 我们应该聊聊
And before I call the authorities, I thought we should chat.
你觉得呢
Don't you agree?
记得伯纳多怎么说的么 中士
What did Bernardo say, Sarge?
规定一 禁止单独进入火场
Rule number one, don't run into a burning building alone.
你不会轻易放过我的对吗
You're never going to let me live this down, are you?
没错 长官
No, sir.
好消息是你没事了
Now, the good news is, you're okay.
还救了别人
and you managed to save that man's life.
找到起火原因了吗
Do we know what started the fire yet?
没 老旧建筑
No. I mean, it's an old building.
不符合规定标准
It wasn't up to code.
不过 很难不去怀疑
Still, it's hard not to think it was
这是故意纵火 也许是海勒姆·洛奇干的
Arson. Probably started by Hiram Lodge.
等等 海勒姆·洛奇是谁
Wait. Who's Hiram Lodge?
曾经的镇长
He used to be mayor.
不过现在他忙着在隔壁建立新镇
Now he's building a new town next to here
想尽一切办法
and doing everything he can
只为把我们这些落后的人赶出去
to try and run the rest of us stragglers out of here.
又一个钻空子中饱私囊的有钱人
Another fat-cat lining his pockets by gaming the system.
欢迎来到河谷镇
Welcome to Riverdale.
小伙子们 回见
All right, I'll see you fellas.
再见 警长
Bye, Sheriff.
去他的海勒姆
Man, screw that Hiram guy.
行了 艾瑞克
That's okay, Eric.
生活不易 至少暂时如此
This is just how life is, for now.
不 生活从来都不易
No, it's how life always is.
你我这种人不过是海勒姆之流的炮灰
Guys like us are just cannon fodder for scumbags like Hiram.
你救出来的那个人 厄尔 是我们中的一员
That guy you pulled out of the building, Earl, he's one of us.
他是名兽医 又一个因企业的贪婪
A vet. Another grunt who got chewed up
而受尽剥削的炮灰
and spit out by corporate greed.
兄弟 如果从战场上回家只能面对这些
Man, what the hell are we fighting for over there
那我们还在坚持些什么
if this is what happens to us when we come home?
第二具尸体 他们在沼泽发现了第二具尸体
A second body. They found a second body in the swamp.
你觉得他们怎么找到的 雷吉
How do you think they did that, Reggie?
老大 我真不知道 沼泽地很大
I don't know, boss. It's a big swamp.
但我们不必死守这里不放
But this is not the hill to die on.
不 不 那条收费公路
No, no, no, the turnpike,
和改造河谷的其他计划一样 是必要的掩护
just like the rest of SoDale, is a necessary smokescreen.
我懂
I know.
你可以选择当个坏人
But you could either be a villain
用水泥填了那片沼泽
and pour concrete over the swamp
或者当个英雄 让他们好好查一查
or you could be a hero and let them search it properly.
当然 收费公路建设推迟了 但谁在乎呢
Sure, the turnpike gets delayed, but who cares?
你我都明白这不是真正的终局
We both know that's not the real end game.
你说得对 雷吉
You make a good point, Reggie.
默许库珀家的女人调查
We'll acquiesce to the Cooper ladies.
既然她们想趟这浑水那就趟吧
Let them wade into the muck awhile.
我去联♥系♥
I'll make the call.
我们深感抱歉 戴安娜
We're so, so sorry, Diana.
你们
But you're...
你们确定那是我的玛格丽特
You're sure it's my Margaret?
是她
Yeah, it's her.
-确实是她 -这么多年
- No question. - All these years...
至少 至少我现在知道她在哪了
at least, at least now I know where she is.
可以跟她道别
I can say goodbye.
是谁害了她
Who hurt her?
现在还不知道 哈珀小姐
We don't know yet, Miss Harper.
我姐姐也失踪了
My sister's also missing.
还有别的女孩
Other girls, too.
我向你保证
And so I swear to you,
我们一定会找出凶手
we will find out who did this.
-等等 那不会是 -没错
- Wait. That's not - It is.
来自"阴阳魔界"的罗斯·布鲁森外婆的
Yeah. A special delivery courtesy of Nana Rose Blossom
特快专递
straight from the Twilight Zone.
布鲁森
枫糖浆
绝了 这臭味
Damn, the smell alone!
是枫糖浆和腐♥败♥物的味道
That's maple syrup and decay.
像是牙齿腐烂的味道
It's like a rotting tooth.
猪头 这里面什么都可能有
It could be anything, Jughead. It could be...
可能有人骨混着人造假骨或者
It could be human bones mixed with fake synthetic bones or...
或者是天蛾人
Or it's a Mothman.
-那是 -我们可不是专家
- It's... It's - We're not experts.
-不过这个人是 -谁
- This person is, though. - Who?
黛安娜·惠特利博士
This is Dr. Diana Whitley.
森特维尔大学人类学教授
She's an anthropology professor at Centerville U.
专注研究古文化 都市传说
She specializes in ancient cultures and urban legends
以及地外现象
and extraterrestrial phenomenon.
我们应该问问她能不能来这
I say we call her and see if she'll come here
看看这到底是个什么东西
and examine this and tell us what we're dealing with.
现在呢 我们要装作一切如常
So what, in the meantime, it's just business as usual,
放着一个异型在餐厅后厨融化吗
while a xenomorph melts in my diner's back room?
我来上夜班 我保证没人进来
I'll take the night shift. I'll make sure that no one comes in,
撞见这小家伙
and stumbles upon our little friend.
我们得查个水落石出
We have to get to the bottom of this.
我怀疑是我爸让伪钞充斥了
I suspect my father has flooded the market
整个市场
with counterfeit bills,
所以我们得做一次深入的法务审计
so we'll have to do an in-depth forensic accounting,
召回所有现流通的河谷币
recall all the River dollars in circulation
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表