剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
- That might be a good idea. - Good idea.
但是回城的路很长
But it is a long ride back to the city.
我走之前能不能和你们一起吃点东西
Can we... Can we grab a bite before I go?
我认识琼斯时 他经常说起老爹快餐店
Jones couldn't stop talking about Pop's when I met him.
当然
Yeah, for sure.
走吧 女士们 这顿我请
Okay. Come on, ladies. It'll be my treat.
医生
Doc?
你找到钯了吗
Did you get the palladium?
是的 但有点麻烦
Yes, but there's a catch.
它被锁在保险箱里
It's locked in a safe.
保险箱在我们这 但没有密♥码♥ 幸好
We have it, but not the combination. Luckily--
我这有人知道
I have the man who does.
好吧
All right.
但我想让你送过来 而不是你男朋友
But I want you to make the delivery, not your boyfriend.
只有你
Just you.
成交 我半小时后到
Deal. I'll be there in half an hour.
我把保险箱给你 你把猫眼石给我并释放人♥质♥
I give you the safe, you give me my opal and free the hostages.
亚奇跟我说你是军人
And Archie tells me you're a military man,
所以我知道你会信守诺言
so I know you'll honor your word.
你们的计划是什么
Okay. What's the plan, boys?
我进去以后能给我们争取30秒
Once I'm inside, I can buy us, say, 30 seconds.
泰德很熟悉埃尔罗亚尔 所以才选那的
Ted knows the El Royale. That's why he chose it.
他会监视所有入口
He'll have eyes on all the entrances.
不 不是全部
No, not all.
我接管拳击馆后翻新了屋顶
When I took over the gym, I put in a new roof.
有个旧天窗 上面盖着油布
There's an old skylight covered with tarpaper.
我们把它撕了 像蝙蝠侠一样从天而降
We tear it off and drop in like Batman,
出其不意
with the element of surprise.
他不知道你在帮合作 弗兰克叔叔
And he doesn't know you're working with us, Uncle Frank,
这是我们的一个小优势
which gives us a small advantage.
他们抓了我父亲 我也要去
They've got my dad. I'm going in, too.
也算我一个
Count me in as well.
还有我
Same.
很好
Good.
我们需要人手对付泰德
We'll need the manpower against Ted.
你真的没必要这么做
You really didn't have to do that.
-这家餐厅是我的 -不行
- I own this diner. - No way.
我喜欢给我的新朋友花钱
I love splurging on new friends.
这是我的人生信条
It's a lesson I live by.
尽量帮助他人 当其他人嗑枫糖菇的时候
Help out when you can. And maybe don't leave people alone
不要丢下他们
when they're tripping on maple mushrooms.
我以为他戴着手铐应该很安全
I assumed he'd be safe in the handcuffs.
再奉劝你一条
Well, another lesson, maybe don't give
别把致幻的蘑菇给精神脆弱的人
psychedelics shrooms to someone in a delicate state.
是吗 最好也不要像你一样背叛男友吧
Yeah? How about don't betray your boyfriend the way you did?
出轨他最好的兄弟
Getting with his best friend,
这是莎士比亚级别的背叛
that's some Shakespearean level treachery.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
显然 在猪头讲的故事里
Clearly, in the stories Jughead has been telling,
他认为自己是无辜的受害者
he's cast himself as the blameless victim here.
但猪头也没那么无辜
But Jughead is not so innocent.
是的 他两年前给我留了这条语♥音♥
Yeah. No, actually, he left me this voicemail, mmm, two years ago.
贝蒂 你在哪
Betty, where the hell are you?
你说你会来参加我的新书发布派对的
You said you were gonna come to my release party,
你怎么鸽了
but, what, you bailed?
也不意外
Of course you bailed.
这么多年来你一直放我鸽子
You've just been blowing me off for years.
为什么我还期待这次有什么不同呢
Why should I have even expected anything different?
我看透你了 贝蒂
You know, I see you, Betty.
我七年前就该明白的
I see what I should have seen seven years ago.
你假装友好 但你只是在寻找弱点
You pretend to be nice, but you're only looking for weak spots.
一旦你找到了 就会在伤口上撒盐
And when you find them, you press on them like a bruise.
就像你和亚奇上♥床♥的时候
Like when you hooked up with Archie.
你找到了一个可以同时伤害
You know, you found the one person
我和维罗尼卡的人 所以你就这么做了
that would hurt both me and Veronica, and you just went there.
你是个冷血虚伪 两面三刀的贱♥人♥
You're a cold, fake, duplicitous bitch.
人们只要读了我的书 就会知道你的本性
And once people read my book, everyone's going to see that.
-好黑暗 -是啊
- That's darkness. - Yeah.
那时我和猪头住在一起
I was living with Jughead then.
有段时间一切都很美好
Yeah, things were good for a while.
可后来 他一直忙着交稿
But then these writing deadlines started to get the best of him,
就开始出现暴♥力♥行为
and he started spiraling into this destructive behavior.
说实话 我也是 因为我也是作家
To be fair, so did I. I'm a writer as well.
我们是关心彼此的
I mean, we cared about each other.
我们只是不适合在一起 你懂吗
We just weren't good for each other, you know?
我受不了这种感觉 所以我选择离开
I couldn't be around that energy, so I got out.
你们感觉热吗
Are you guys hot?
我好热啊
I'm feeling hot.
糟了
Oh, crap.
我很抱歉 但我还是要说
I feel bad now, but I'm just going to say it.
我拿到薯条时
When I got the fries,
在上面撒了一些干枫糖菇
I sprinkled some dried maple mushrooms on them.
-你是在逗我吗 -你干嘛了
- Are you kidding me? - You did what?
我就说怎么味道不对劲
I knew they tasted different.
抱歉 我只是想随便待会
I'm sorry. I was just going to chill
等你们嗨了之后
until you guys started tripping,
然后拿走手稿
and then grab the manuscript.
这就是你来这的原因
Wait, is that why you came here?
你为什么不直接问我们要
Why didn't you just ask for the manuscript?
或许是因为某种创伤后应激障碍
Probably PTSD from asking Jughead
每次我向猪头询问是否可以阅读他的成果
if I could read whatever he was working on,
他都会把我骂的狗血喷头
and then him biting my head off.
总之你们需要去一个安全的地方
Anyway, we should get you guys someplace safe.
这个手稿有什么重要的
What is so important about this manuscript
以至于你要给我们下药
that you would drug us to get it?
这基本上就是胡言乱语
It's, it's literal gibberish.
在他把你当做《流浪者》的素材时
After he used you as fodder for The Outcasts,
我害怕他把我们在纽约的事情写下来
I was afraid he was going to write about our time in New York,
我真的不希望我的父母和朋友看到
and I really don't want my parents or my friends reading that.
拿走吧
Go ahead.
他可能都不记得写过这个
He probably won't even remember writing it.
前提是他会出现
If he ever turns up.
我知道你们不想再听我的建议
I'm sure you guys don't want any more advice from me,
但是好好体验一下嗑药的感受吧
but just let the trip take you wherever it may go.
应该很温和
It should be gentle and mellow.
试着去享受
Ride it out together.
而不是抵抗 好吗
Don't fight it, okay?
沉浸在音乐里
Just let the tunes wash over you.
多谢理解
And thanks for understanding.
*门已锁上*
*Doors locked*
*门已锁上*
*Doors locked*
*百叶窗已拉开*
*Blinds pulled*
*百叶窗已拉开*
*Blinds pulled*
*火焰已燃起*
*Flames high*
*火焰已燃起*
*Flames high*
*我的身体 我的身体*
*My body My body*
*我的身体*
*My body*
*我的身体 我的身体*
*My body My body*
*我的身体*
*My body*
*你的身体行走*
*Your body is walking*
*在太空*
*In space*
*我的灵魂在轨道*
*My soul is in orbit*
*与上帝面对面*
*With God face-to-face*
*浮动 翻转*
*Floating, flipping*
*飞翔 舞动*
*Flying, tripping*
*从星光到月光*
*Tripping from starlight to moonlit*
搜她的身
Search her.
先给我看看蓝蛋白石
Show me the blue opal first.
好吧 现在你可以搜我的身了
Okay. Now, you can search me.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it fab?
这是莱西的秋季新品
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表