剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
It's my girl and my friends.
保重自己 亚奇·安德鲁斯
You stay safe, Archie Andrews.
我说真的
I mean it.
我会的
I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
回见 老兄
Later, bro.
别叫我老兄
Don't "bro" me.
明年见 亚奇
See you in a year, Arch.
明年见 贝蒂
See you in a year, Betty.
我们会重建这里 外婆
We'll rebuild here, Nana.
而且不只我们祖宅 瑰刺庄园
And not just our ancestral mansion, Thornhill,
我之前烧掉的那个
which I burned down in my youth,
还会复兴布鲁森家族
but the Blossom name
与遗产
and legacy.
亚奇走后
u202dOnce Archie had left,u202c
就像是把我们团队凝聚在一起的胶
it was as if the glue that held our group together
开始溶解
had begun to dissolve.
最先离开的是维罗尼卡
First to go was Veronica.
各位 我要在开学前休息一段时间
Guys, I'm gonna take a little time off before school starts.
和我妈还有安迪·科恩一起在汉普顿斯过暑假
Spend the summer with my mom and Andy Cohen in the Hamptons.
你妈妈肯定会很喜欢的
Your mom will love that.
她不到一周就走了
She was gone within a week.
至于我和贝蒂也变了
As for Betty and me, things had changed.
我们从来没聊过她和亚奇
We never talked about her and Archie,
没聊过我们之间越来越远的距离
about the growing distance between us.
甚至当她宣布
Not even when she announced...
我要早点去纽黑文市
I'm going to New Haven early.
我和妈妈先自驾游 然后她把我送到学校
My mom and I are taking a road trip before she drops me off.
你们应该好好玩玩 放松一下
You guys deserve the R-and-R.
我们之间会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
我还是爱你
I still love you.
我一直都会爱你
I'll always love you.
我也会一直都爱你
I'll always love you, too.
但是现在 你应该把精力放在耶鲁
But for now, u202dyou should focus on Yale,u202c
我会把精力放在爱荷华
and I'll focus on Iowa.
贝蒂走之后
After Betty left,
继续住在库珀家感觉不太好
it didn't feel right to keep living at the Coopers' anymore.
所以我搬去了亚奇家
So, I moved into Archie's house,
那里暂时是空置待售
which was empty for the time being, waiting to be sold.
待售
然后他们切断了电源
Then they cut the electricity.
这也没事 但是后来煤气也断了
Which was fine, but, then the gas was shut down
没热水
and with it the hot water.
我只能去一个很熟悉的地方寻求庇护
So, I sought refuge in a place I knew all too well.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey? I'm home.
我在那里住到八月份
I stayed there until August,
那时我终于该走了
when it was finally time for me to go
去一个琼斯家的男人没去过的地方
where no Jones man had gone before.
大学
College.
但我不能不吃最后一个汉堡就离开小镇
But I couldn't leave town without one last burger.
我会怀念每天都招待你的时光
I'm gonna miss seeing you in here every day.
我也会想你的 老爹
I'm gonna miss you, too, Pop.
就在我结账准备出发时 我在想
As I paid the check and headed towards my future, I wondered...
我们会不会信守在长凳上许下的誓言
would we keep the vow that we made on the bleachers,
一年后回老爹快餐店 坐在我们常坐的卡座
to return home to our booth at Pop's one year later?
时间会证明一切
Only time would tell.
一年后
再来一杯吗 猪头
Another refill, Jug?
不用了 我想我该走了
No, I'm good. I think it's time I take off.
很遗憾 他们没来
I'm sorry they didn't make it.
也许是他们太忙了
They're probably just busy.
也许吧
Yeah, probably.
六年后我才能再见到我的朋友们
It would be six years before I saw my friends again.
我们会变成不一样的人
We'd be different people,
每个人都是
each of us,
新的危机和谜团
brought together by, of course,
会把我们再次聚集在一起
a new crisis and mystery.
但那是新的故事了
But that's another story
我们改天再讲
for another day.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表