剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我要听你说出来
I want to hear you say it.
-海勒姆·洛奇 -这就对了
- Hiram Lodge. - That's right.
你给我好好记住
And don't you ever forget it.
你学校今天打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from your school today.
他们说你打了两个同学
Apparently, you beat up two students
就因为他们不肯叫你海勒姆·洛奇
because they wouldn't call you Hiram Lodge?
冷静点 哈维尔
Calmate, Javier!
怎么回事 你疯了吗
Que te pasa? Are you crazy?
你抛弃家姓 为了什么
You forsake our family name, for what?
因为虚荣心吗
For... for vanity?
你以为我白♥痴♥吗
And you think I'm a fool?
我很清楚你这些钱哪里来的
I know exactly where you're getting all this money.
是那些可恶的黑帮的
It's from that damned gangster.
-又怎样 -又怎样吗
- So what? - So what?
这是邪门歪道
It's dishonest.
更是犯罪
More than that, it's criminal.
那个男人会毁了你 海梅
That man will ruin you, Jaime.
我叫海勒姆
It's Hiram.
我现在所做的都是为了你和妈妈
And I'm doing what I'm doing for you and Mom.
给你们应得的东西
To give you the things you deserve.
那些你买♥♥不起的东西
Things you can't afford.
你这个可悲的傻孩子
You sad, stupid boy.
帮维托那种人做事 你真的是
Working for the likes of Vito, are you...
你会失去一切
It's going to cost you everything.
你爱的一切 海梅
Everything you love, Jaime.
你让我们家族蒙羞了
You brought shame to this family.
那我不再姓卢纳了也挺好 爸
Then it's a good thing I'm not a Luna anymore, Dad,
因为我不想像你一样
because I don't want to be like you.
每天帮看不起我的人擦鞋
Spending my days shining the shoes of men who look down on me.
你可以对我大谈羞耻心
You can lecture me all you want about shame,
但你没钱给妈妈买♥♥洗碗机
but you can't buy Mom a dishwasher.
或给自己买♥♥双新鞋
Or new shoes for yourself.
真是丢人
It's embarrassing.
做你儿子真丢人
Being your son is embarrassing.
维托先生 恕我直言
Mr. Vito, with all due respect,
我希望你放过我儿子 他是
I want you to leave my son alone. He's...
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy,
但容易受人影响
but impressionable.
告诉我 哈维尔
Tell me, Javier,
你不希望你儿子成功吗
do you not want your son to be successful?
他现在有香车美女
He's got nice things, pretty girlfriend.
我认为你儿子已经可以为自己做主了
Seems to me your son's old enough to make his own decisions.
我觉得你误会了
I think you misunderstand me.
我不是在求你 我是在告知你
I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.
不管你跟我儿子达成过什么协议 都结束了
Whatever arrangement exists between you and my son, it's over.
否则呢
Or what?
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我会报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
把你跟你的脏事全部告诉他们
And tell them everything about you and your dirty business.
我懂了
I see.
这样的话 请你让我
Well, in that case, maybe you can, uh,
让我考虑一下 朋友
let me think it over, compadre.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
我爸是个聪明人
My... My father was a smart man.
他相信
He believed,
人性本善
human nature was good.
但是
But...
他错了
he was wrong.
-今天怎样 哈维尔 -早安 老爹
- How you doing today, Javier? - Hey. Morning, Pop.
今天会是不错的一天
It's gonna be a good day.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
走
Hit it!
海勒姆
Hiram.
洛德丝 我是阿波罗尼亚 赫敏的妈妈
Lourdes. I'm Apollonia, Hermione's mother.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- I'm very sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
哈维尔看起来是个温柔顾家的好男人
Javier seemed like a warm and caring man.
谢谢你来 戈麦斯太太
Thank you for coming, Mrs. Gomez.
他是个好人 即使他只是个卑微的擦鞋匠
He was a good man, even for a lowly shoeshiner.
那个 我
I, uh...
是我错看了他
I misjudged him.
我很惭愧
I'm not proud of that.
我真的很抱歉 海勒姆
My deepest apologies, Hiram.
谢谢
Thank you.
他好像很淡定
He seems so calm.
我想他是太震惊了
It's shock I think.
事情发生以来 他没怎么说过话
He hasn't said much since it happened.
的确很惨
Hmm, such a tragedy.
可能吧
I suppose.
但你们知道的 玩火自焚
But you know what they say about playing with fire.
你想表达什么 佩内洛普
What are you getting at, Penelope?
我只是想说
I'm just pointing out.
以前他生活窘迫
One day, he can't rub two nickels together
突然有一天 他开着辆酷炫跑车
and the next he's driving a fancy sports car
带你去城里玩
and taking you out on town.
我们都清楚
We all know the truth.
你男友是黑帮的
Your boyfriend is a gangster.
海梅为罪犯干活
I mean, what did Jaime think would happen
难道就没考虑过后果吗
when he started working with criminals?
他叫海勒姆
His name is Hiram.
至于他对未来的考虑
And as for what he thought would happen,
他以为能让家里人过得好些
he thought he'd be able to make a better life for his family.
因为家庭对他而言胜过一切
Because family is more important to him than anything.
你们两个臭婊♥子♥敢这么说吗
Can either of you two skanks say the same?
你还能坚持吗
Are you hanging in there?
我尽力
I'm trying.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know,
不管你要什么 我都会在你身边 好吗
whatever you need, I'm here for you, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
卢纳夫人
Mrs. Luna,
我想亲自来向您致敬
I wanted to come in person to pay my respects.
你的丈夫是诚实的好人
Your husband, he was a good man, an honest man.
他的善良将被铭记
His kindness will be missed.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
孩子 你慢慢来
Listen, take a much time as you need, kid.
等你准备好回来工作就来找我
When you're ready to come back to work, you come see me.
我们继续之前的合作
We'll pick up where we left off.
我无意冒犯死者
No disrespect for the dead, but...
但至少现在你可以成为
now at least you can become the man
你命中注定要成为的人
that you were always destined to be.
别想这些了
You'll forget about that.
现在你得好好陪陪妈妈 好吗
Right now, I want you to focus on your mother, okay?
不管她需要什么
Whatever she needs,
不管你需要什么 尽管来找我
whatever you need, you come see me.
明白吗
Capisce?
谢谢 维托
Thanks, Vito.
有你在真是我的幸运 海梅
I am so lucky that I still have you, Jaime.
你是个好孩子
Eres un buen hijo.
但我求你别再做那些脏活了
But I beg you, please be done with this nasty business.
我保证 妈妈
Te lo prometo, mama.
我保证我不会了
I promise you I will.
谢谢你 孩子 谢谢你
Gracias, mijo. Gracias.
孩子 我听说你♥爸♥爸的事了
Hey, kid. Heard about your old man.
请你节哀
Sorry for your loss.
我在找维托
I'm looking for Vito.
之前他去过我家
He came by my house earlier.
他不在
Uh, he ain't here.
你拿把椅子来 我们算你一个
But pull up a chair, we'll deal you in.
桑尼在连输
Sonny's on a losing streak...
是维托找人杀了我爸吗
Did Vito have my father killed?
我一直没查清为什么那晚维托不在库奇纳餐厅
I never found out why Vito wasn't there at the Cucino that night.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表