剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
来解释新房♥为什么还没建好
for why the new houses aren't finished.
所以 我在想
So, I'm thinking...
我们去找我爸的投资人
What if we go after my father's investors?
让他们从改造谷镇撤资
And get them to pull out of SoDale
来投资我们
and invest with us?
雷吉 你真是天才
Reggie... you're a genius.
没事 冷静 加压止血
Hey, it's okay, just calm down. Put some pressure.
弗兰克叔叔 艾瑞克 发生什么了
Uncle Frank, Eric, what the hell happened?
艾瑞克去遛狗 遇到了一只大狗
Eric took the dog for a walk. They ran into a bigger dog,
他吓坏了 艾瑞克想让他镇定下来
Our guy freaked out, Eric tried to calm him down...
但他咬了我的胳膊
And he bit my arm...
好了 够了 就这样吧
Okay, okay, that's it, we're done.
你要干吗
Where are you going?
给收♥容♥所♥打电♥话♥
I'm calling the shelter.
亚奇 别 都是我的错
Arch, please, this is all my fault...
给我五分钟包扎好艾瑞克
Just give me five minutes to clean up Eric,
我会解释一切的
and I'll explain everything.
获救流浪犬咬了艾瑞克怎么会是你的错
Okay, so how is a rescue dog biting Eric your fault?
他不是普通的获救流浪犬 亚奇
The dog that I brought home isn't an ordinary rescue, Archie.
收♥容♥所♥的女士告诉我 根据他的伤情
The woman at the shelter told me, based on his injuries,
他很可能来自斗狗场
he was very likely part of a dog-fighting ring.
真的假的
Are you kidding?
河谷镇竟然有这种事
That's happening here in Riverdale?
显然 是几年前开始的
Apparently, they started popping up a few years ago,
大家都搬走了
after everyone began moving away,
留下这些宠物
leaving their pets behind.
收♥容♥所♥尽己所能救下了很多
The shelter rescues as many as they can but...
但有些狗遇人不淑
some dogs just wind up with the wrong people.
那些人♥渣♥让狗互相残杀
Yeah, scumbags who pit dogs against each other,
打赌哪只狗会赢哪只会死
and then bet on which ones will win and which ones will die.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
拉瓦德女士 你该不会碰巧投资了
Mrs. Rawald, you wouldn't have happened to invest
改造谷镇有限责任公♥司♥吧
in SoDale LLC, by any chance?
那投资进展如何呢 巴里先生
Uh-huh, and how is that investment doing, Mr. Barry?
改造谷镇有建什么房♥子吗
Have you seen any houses in SoDale?
你见过规划蓝图吗
Have you seen any blueprints?
老实说
I'll be honest,
施工进度没有我预想得快
construction's not happening as quickly as I'd like.
巴里先生 根据可靠的信息来源
Mr. Barry, I have it on very good authority
改造谷镇项目永远不会建成了
that there will never be a SoDale.
所以
So...
请允许我冒昧建议您从改造谷镇公♥司♥撤资
might I suggest you withdraw your funds from SoDale LLC,
投资我们臻耀珠宝
and invest with us here at Pearls and Posh?
你是说改造谷镇是个骗局
You're telling me SoDale's a scam?
稍等一下
Can you give me a minute,
我给海勒姆·洛奇打个电♥话♥
I'm just getting Hiram lodge on the other line.
克里斯·巴里
Chris Barry,
你的来电总是让人高兴
always a pleasure to hear your voice...
辛迪近来可好
how's Cindy?
我很不爽
I'm not happy.
有人告诉我
I have a source telling me
我不该投资你的
that I made a bad investment with you...
改造谷镇
SoDale.
这太荒唐了
That's absurd.
改造谷镇是你最棒的投资
SoDale is the finest investment you can put your money into.
事实上 你该加倍投资
In fact, you should double-down.
三年有三十个点的收益如何
How does thirty percent returns over three years sound?
他说三年给我
He's selling me on thirty percent
三十个点收益 波什小姐
at three years, Ms. Posh.
你可以吗
Can you match that?
三年三十五个点 怎么样
How about an ROY of 35% at three.
再送一个装饰蛋 作为交易奖励
And I'll throw in a glamourge egg as a closing bonus.
但这是我的最终报价了
But that's my final offer.
你觉得如何 克里斯
What do you say, Chris?
这是绝无仅有的海勒姆友情价
This is a onetime only exclusive FOH, Friends of Hiram offer.
三十五个点加装饰蛋 成交
Thirty-five percent and a glamourge egg. Okay, I'm in.
谢谢你 巴里先生
Thank you, Mr. Barry.
臻耀珠宝公♥司♥竭诚为您服务
You are in good hands here at Pearls and Posh.
抱歉 洛奇 我要退出改造谷镇项目
Sorry Lodge, but I'm pulling out of SoDale,
如果你不把钱全部退给我
and if I don't get all my money back,
我会打电♥话♥给州检察官
I'll be calling the state attorney's office.
祝你公♥司♥一切顺利
Best of luck with your venture.
这杯敬你 罗尼
To you, Ronnie.
华尔街之狼
The she-wolf of Wall Street.
所以 接下来要做什么
So, what happens now?
我们今晚去帮帮贝蒂和泰贝莎
We take the night off to help Betty and Tabitha,
然后 保持现在的势头接着干
and then we keep doing exactly what we're doing.
你是说毒牙跟穆斯吗
Fangs with Moose, you say?
对 我撞见他们在吃乳酪喝红酒
Yeah, I caught them having wine and cheese.
那糟透了
Ew, that's diabolical.
凯文 你没错
Kevin, you did nothing wrong.
而且你将你神圣的真理带去了他低俗的门前
And you brought your sacred truth to his profane threshold.
这就是一种胜利
That alone is a victory.
那我为何感觉被抛弃了
Then why do I feel so forsaken?
在迷茫的时候 不应该只关注自己
In godless times like these, instead of focusing on yourself,
可能唯一能让自己安心的方法
perhaps the only way to know true comfort
是去关心别人
is by comforting others.
今晚我要去帮贝蒂和泰贝莎 用聪明才智
Tonight, I'm assisting Betty and Tabitha in the most ingenious ruse
阻止寂寞公路上的坏事
to thwart the evil goings-on of the Lonely Highway.
跟我们一起来 凯文 可能做些事
Work with us on this, Kevin, and perhaps in service,
能让你找到宁静与意义
you will find peace and meaning.
大伙集♥合♥ 开始了
Okay, gather round, people. This is it.
希望今晚生意兴隆
Hopefully, it will be a big night.
我们要查验每一个人的身份 记下他们姓名
We'll be checking everyone's IDs, aka, writing down their names,
还有驾照号♥码 无论年龄
and driver's license numbers regardless of their age.
在这之前我的新相机会拍到他们的脸
That's after my new cameras catch their faces coming in.
妈 你会在吧台工作
Mom, you'll be working in the bar,
时刻关注异常状况
keeping an eye out for anything and everything sketchy.
平常我也这样
As I usually do.
毒牙没来吗
Hey, shouldn't Fangs be here?
他最近不是在帮托妮做事吗
Isn't he managing for Toni these days?
是 但他今晚在帮亚奇处理狗的事情
Yeah, but he's helping Archie with some dog thing tonight,
所以托妮叫我来
so Toni asked me to step in.
维罗尼卡 谢丽尔 泰贝莎还有我会表演
Veronica, Cheryl, Tabitha, and I will be performing.
我们拖延住货车司机时
While we keep the truckers busy,
我们的无影侦察队 凯文和雷吉
our stealth team of Kevin
会撬开他们的后拖车
and Reggie will be jimmying open their trailers,
检查他们的货柜 看看有无可疑之物
inspecting their trucks, and looking for anything suspicious.
如果你们找到了什么 我会过去看
If you find something, I'll come check it out.
今晚我们主要目的是侦查 好吗
Our main goal of the night is recon. Okay?
记下姓名和证件号♥ 还有一个首要原则
Get names, get licenses, and cardinal rule,
谁都不能单独跟货车司机走 好吗
no one goes off alone with any truckers. Okay?
准备好了吗
Are we ready to do this?
我打听过了 亚奇 是真的
I asked around, Archie, and it's true.
镇里有人在斗狗
The dog fighting ring in town.
那些变♥态♥聚集在这里斗狗赌博 每月一次
Once a month, sickos from as far north as Montreal,
甚至有人从蒙特利尔远道而来
meet at that address to bet on dogs.
1867 杜波依斯
组织者就住这
That's where the ringleader lives.
下次斗狗是什么时候
When's the next round of dogfights?
几周以后
Not for another couple of weeks.
现在叫上凯勒警长也来得及
Enough time to loop in Sheriff Keller.
但我不想通知凯勒警长或我叔叔
Yeah, except we're not looping in Sheriff Keller, or my uncle.
我不要这个人♥渣♥被逮捕
I don't want this scumbag arrested.
我要他痛苦
I want him hurt.
中士 我们首要目的是救狗
Sarge, our priority is saving the dogs.
对 但我们也可以同时
Yeah, but that doesn't mean
跟这些人算账
we can't settle up with this guy, too.
*我没钱 没钱交房♥租*
*Not a dime I can't pay my rent*
*我没钱 没钱过生活*
*I can barely make it through the week*
*周六晚上想去见情人*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表