剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 没事
Janet?
珍妮特
Yes?
怎么了
Teddy's coming over later on.
一会儿泰迪过来
Everything okay?
都还好吧
Not with that kitchen.
那个厨房♥不好
Tired of it being like that.
那样我真是受够了
We're gonna fix it.
我们会整修好
Why's this blue hot-dog guy
为什么这个喜欢热狗的家伙
suddenly so P.O.'ed at me, you know?
突然就生我的气了呢
And I was like, "I love six flags,
我就想 我喜欢六面旗公园
and I'd love to have those free passes,
我也想不买♥♥门票就进去
but I need to teach this guy a lesson."
但我需要教训教训这个家伙
So I let him pass me.
所以我让他过了我
And then like 10 feet before home base,
然后离本垒还有10英尺时
I just trip him so bad.
我给他绊了个大跟头
And he just eats it right there -- I mean, hard.
他当场就摔了个狗吃屎 真的
All of Turner Field just went crazy.
整个透纳球场的人都疯了
And he gets up all mad, you know, and knocks me down --
他起身后很生气 就把我♥干♥倒了
Really easily 'cause I'm still in the hot-dog suit.
轻易就把我♥干♥倒了 因为我还穿着热狗服
But it was definitely one of those
但那绝对是一个
"I'll be telling this story forever" kind of moments.
我永远都可以拿出来讲的故事
Thanks.
谢谢大家
Yeah, thanks, Perrie.
谢谢你 佩里
Hilarious.
好好笑
Okay, future thrifty towners of America,
好了 未来的美国平价商店员工们
who's next?
下一个谁来
Here's the deal, folks.
要不这样吧 各位
For a group to learn together, it's got to...
一群人要想一起学习 那就得...
laugh together, right?
一起笑 对吧
It's a proven fact -- by, like, Einstein or someone.
这个理论已经证实了 爱因斯坦还是谁证实的
Come on, who's next?
下一个 快来吧
You.
你
Yeah. Come on down, you.
没错 就是你
Don't make me.
不要逼我哦
I'll come get you.
我来抓你喽
Uh, give...
大家
Amanda
给阿曼达
a hand, everybody.
一点鼓励吧
You'll be fine, you'll be fine.
没事的 没事的
I work at the thrifty town in Paulie,
我在波林的一个平价商店工作
and it's the only one I ever knew existed
一个月之前 那里是我知道的
before a month ago,
唯一一个平价商店
so I don't know the, uh, store --
所以我不知道 商店...
store number or whatever.
商店号♥码之类的
I got the job
我得到这份工作
because Peanut was knocked up
是因为皮娜特肚子大了
and on bed rest.
所以请假休息了
Peanut...
皮娜特
...I wouldn't be here without you.
要不是你我不会有机会来这里
You know that.
你知道的
God bless.
上帝保佑
Um, why don't you, uh,
要不你
tell us a story that only you can tell us?
讲一个只有自己才知道的故事吧
Anything.
任何事都行
When I was 12,
我12岁的时候
my older brother went to prison for killing his girlfriend
我哥哥因为涉嫌谋杀他女朋友进了监狱
and was on death row for the next 20 years --
此后20年他一直是死囚犯
That is, until I --
直到我...
Until I got in touch
直到我联♥系♥到了
with all these organizations and lawyers
各种组织机构和律师
and spent thousands of hours
打了无数电♥话♥
on the phone and writing letters
写了无数封信
and doing all this shit over years and years,
年复一年的打电♥话♥写信
and then, finally, he got out.
然后他终于出狱了
They let him out.
他们把他放出来了
DNA's a mofo, y'all.
谁让我们是亲兄妹呢 各位
There's a lesson for you right there.
大家都可以吸取点教训
You hear about this more and more, right?
现在这种事越来越多了 对吧
Um...So your brother's free now.
所以现在你哥哥自♥由♥了
An innocent man locked up all those years.
一个无辜的人被关了那么多年
I'd say he owes you a coke. Am I right?
我说他欠你一瓶可乐 对吗
Totally.
完全正确
A coke would be nice, Mike.
可乐挺好的 麦克
No. He hasn't bought me a coke.
不 他没有给我买♥♥可乐
Instead, a month after he got out
反而 他走后一个月
he said he did it.
他认罪了
He said he killed her.
他说他杀了她
And then he signed a plea deal
然后他签了认罪协议
that put that in the official record forever,
永久进了官方记录
and now he's living on my couch.
现在他住在我家长沙发上
So, that's me.
所以 这就是我
I'm Amantha Holden,
我是萨曼塔·霍尔登
and I've never been in a hot-dog race at a baseball stadium.
我从未在棒球场里参加过热狗赛跑
I'm suited up. We're ready to do this.
我装备好了 我们准备好开始了
I know this looks a little ridiculous,
我知道这看起来有点可笑
but believe me,
但相信我
you really have to protect yourself when using this stuff.
使用这个时你真的要保护好自己
Wow. Looks better already.
看起来好多了
You don't think I'm in over my head, do you?
你认为我做不了这个 是么
Not in this pool.
这个泳池还好
If we were plastering, yeah,
涂灰泥的话会比较困难
but painting looks really straight forward on the video.
但是上油漆在视频里看起来很简单
Thanks for the opportunity, Melvin.
谢谢给我这个机会 梅尔文
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑
You're doing me the favor.
你在给我帮忙
Porter -- you know, the big boss --
波特 你知道 大老板
He's so cheap, he wanted to spackle.
他很小气 他想抹墙粉
I said,
我说
"You can't spackle a pool, Porter."
"你不能给泳池抹粉 波特"
I just want to do it right.
我只想把这做对
I got no doubt you will, Daniel.
毫无疑问你可以的 丹尼尔
Everything go okay --
还好吗
Your meeting with the probation person?
你见到了那个缓刑人员
She's a nice lady.
她人不错
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我问你个问题么
Not at all.
不介意
Where to?
你要去哪里
I mean, where's the ideal?
我是说 理想目的地是哪里
My banishment?
我的"流放"吗
Your move.
你的"移居"
Any thoughts?
有什么想法么
Some. Sometimes.
有时候有些
Pshew. That must be hard --
知道自己必须走了
Knowing when you have to leave.
肯定很难受吧
Deciding is what's hard -- o-on where to go.
决定去哪里才困难
I'm not used to deciding on anything.
我不习惯做决定
Postponing is more my strength.
拖延是我的强项
Well, how about pretending to decide?
假装做决定怎么样
Pretend I-it could be anywhere.
假设是任何一个地方
I mean, there's so many ways to think about that.
我是说 有很多方法来考虑它
You can go east or west,
你能去东边或者西边
north, south.
北边 南边
Industrial or agricultural.
工业区或农业区
Urban, suburban.
城市 郊区
Bourbon, Scotch.
波旁 苏格兰
Spin the globe.
旋转地球仪
Where's the, uh -- where's the finger go?
看手指到哪里
Tunis, maybe.
突尼斯 可能吧
Carthage.
迦太基
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表