剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, like how my daughter does now sometimes
对 就像我女儿受伤 生气或是...
when she's, uh, hurt or mad or...
失望时常做的
disappointed.
那个样子
Finally, Hanna said that she wouldn't say anything to anybody.
最后汉娜说她谁都不会告诉
And we left.
然后我们就走了
Left her sitting there?
把她留在那里了
Yes.
是的
Still unclothed?
还是裸体吗
Yep. And Trey threatened you after that?
是 后来特雷又威胁你了
He said that, uh...
他说...
we'd better keep our mouth shut, or else.
我们最好把嘴闭严 否则后果自负
"Or else."
"否则后果自负"
That was what he said.
这是他的原话
You want some popcorn?
吃爆米花吗
What?
什么
I microwaved a bag of it -- sweet kind.
我微波了一袋 甜的那种
No.
不吃
All right.
好吧
I've been here over an hour, Lid.
我都等了一个多小时了 利德
Sheriff got tied up.
警长走不开
I'll see if I can't goose him.
我看看能不能催催他
Is that kettle corn?
爆米花是kettle corn的吗
It's the sweet kind.
甜的
I'll take some.
那我来点
And a coke.
再来听可乐
All right, you got it.
没问题
Trey shows up at my house pretty early the next morning.
第二天一大早特雷来我家
Says that if Hanna decides to change her story
说要是汉娜决定改口她身上发生的事
that we had to say that she was a willing partner.
我们就得说她当时的自愿的
Trey said he wasn't going down for that,
特雷说 如果在这事发展到一半时
that she had tried to... change the rules
她突然改变做法
in the middle of the game.
那他不会配合她的
Were you brought down to the sheriff's station?
你们被带到警局了吗
Later. My father took me.
后来去了 我爸带我去的
Did you know why you were being asked to come in?
你知道为什么会被叫去吗
They didn't say, but I assumed the worst.
他们没说 但我设想了最糟的情况
Did anyone ever talk to you while you were there,
你在警局时有人和你谈过话吗
you know, as in officially?
那种正式的交谈
No, we just sat there in the waiting area
没有 我们和一些其他的
with some of the other kids and their parents,
孩子和家长就坐在等候区
and then they came out and said, "You can go,"
然后他们就出来说"你们可以走了"
and we all just...went home.
然后我们就都回家了
Did you know why you were being let go?
你知道为什么让你们走了吗
Not at the time.
当时不知道
But later?
后来呢
Well, word got around pretty quick
消息传得很快
that, uh, Daniel had confessed
说丹尼尔承认
to raping and, uh, and killing Hanna.
强♥奸♥并杀害了汉娜
Did that surprise you?
你惊讶吗
Honestly, I just felt relief.
说实话 我松了一口气
You weren't even surprised by the confession of the rape?
你连他承认强♥奸♥都不惊讶
Later, I-I thought about it, and I -- I just tried to...
后来我考虑了一下 我只是想...
I don't know.
怎么说呢
Just forget.
想忘记这件事
Can we circle back?
我们能回溯一下吗
When Trey came by your house that morning...
特雷那天早上去你家的时候
did you know that Hanna was dead?
你知道汉娜已经死了吗
I did not.
不知道
And in so many words,
而且当时
Trey said that if Hanna claimed rape,
特雷说如果汉娜宣称被强♥奸♥
that you all must stay united.
那你们必须团结一致
That's accurate.
没错
Did you take that to mean
这些话让你觉得
that he did not know that Hanna was dead?
他也不知道汉娜已经死了
That's what it meant to me, yes.
我是这么认为的 没错
After eating fritters in a cheap motel,
在廉价旅店里吃完馅饼之后
the beach is gonna be such a letdown.
去海滩还真是让人提不起兴趣
You can still come, Amantha.
你还是可以跟我走 阿曼莎
No, I'll come visit you when you get all settled in in Nashville.
不去 等你在纳什维尔安家之后再去看你
Mama's boy.
乖孩子
No maudlin goodbyes, then.
那就不来伤感的告别了
Deal.
成交
Now get lost.
走吧
That's the plan.
肯定走
Mr. Stern.
斯特恩先生
No way.
我才不握手
Oh, cheeky.
真不要脸
Bye, mama.
再见 妈妈
Here we go.
我们走
Here we go.
我们走
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I love you, sister.
我爱你 妹妹
I love you, brother.
我也爱你 哥哥
Perfectly strange goodbye of Daniel Holden.
丹尼尔·霍顿的告别方式还真奇怪
God be with you, brother.
愿上帝与你同在 哥哥
You getting some of that old-time religion?
又信起曾经信过的教了
Hedging my bets.
确保万无一失
You made it.
你来了
I made it.
我来了
You didn't have to ring the doorbell.
你不用按门铃
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你能来
S-so, where are you gonna stay?
你住哪儿
Oh, at dad's. At your dad's?
爸爸家 你♥爸♥爸家吗
Janet and Daniel took a trip down the coast, uh, near Savannah.
珍妮特和丹尼尔去萨凡纳海边旅行了
Oh. Good for them.
真好
But he's not coming back, Tawney...
但他不会回来了 托妮
To Paulie.
不会回波利了
That's probably best.
这样最好吧
I wonder if he ever finished his kitchen project.
我一直想他能不能把厨房♥装♥修♥完呢
He didn't.
他没完成
Dad asked me to help him with it.
爸爸请我去帮忙弄完
But I got it finished.
我已经弄完了
I'm sure Janet appreciates that.
珍妮特一定很感激你吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
那么
I think I just got about everything out of here I need.
我已经把需要的都拿走了
What is it?
怎么了
I'd like to change the locks.
我想把锁都换了
Locks?
锁
Here at the house.
房♥子里的锁
I told you I'd give you all my keys, Tawney.
我说过我会把钥匙都留给你的 托妮
We don't need to change the locks.
不需要换锁
It's just something I need to do for me.
我一定要为自己做这件事
Sure.
好
Yeah, we can do that.
好啊 可以
Might take me a couple days.
可能我得弄几天
That's fine.
没事
I'll get it done, then.
我会搞定的
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢你 小泰
You don't have to thank me, Tawney.
你不需要谢我 托妮
I want to.
我想谢谢你
Well... Guess that's about it.
就这些了吧
See you later.
回见
I mean...sometime.
总会见的吧
Okay.
好的
I wonder if Hoppy's is still there.
不知道霍比斯餐厅还在不在了
The seafood extravaganza?
那个海鲜大饭店吗
You remember.
你还记得
It was your father's favorite.
你父亲最喜欢的
I remember that, too.
我也记得
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表