剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Trey said you were choking him.
特雷说你想掐死他
We will end it right here.
你再这么说我就叫停了
Do you see yourself as having a temper? I do.
你认为你自己火气大吗 是
Do you think you have trouble controlling your impulses?
你认为你在控制脾气方面是否有困难
Sometimes.
有时候有
Did you kill George Melton?
是你杀了乔治·梅尔顿吗
I did not.
我没有
Yours and Trey's fingerprints
你和特雷的指纹
were found all inside that trailer,
在拖车里到处都是
but only yours were found on George's wallet and cellphone.
但乔治的钱包和手♥机♥上只有你的指纹
That seemed curious to me.
我觉着很奇怪
That is curious.
是挺奇怪
You'd think George's would be on there, too.
按说上面也应该有乔治的指纹
Care to speculate why they weren't?
愿意解释下为什么没有吗
Trey wiped them off before I touched them.
特雷擦拭干净之后又被我碰了
Why would Trey do that?
特雷擦指纹做什么
A miscalculation, perhaps.
打错算盘了吧
Trey said he left you there.
特雷说他扔下你一个人走了
He did -- very rude of him.
是的 非常粗鲁
So how'd you get back home from Florida?
那你怎么从佛罗里达回来的
I took the midnight train.
我坐的夜车
Daniel. What does it matter?
丹尼尔 怎么回来的有关系吗
If it doesn't matter, then why not tell me?
要是没关系 告诉我又何妨
You search for the truth with a machete, Sheriff.
因为你查案时带有偏见 警长
Daniel... Just tell him.
丹尼尔 说实话吧
My sister-in-law.
我弟妹来接我
Tawney Talbot.
托妮·塔尔博特
Yes, Tawney Talbot.
没错 托妮·塔尔博特
Of all people, why her?
为什么偏偏找的她
She was someone I could trust.
因为我相信她
Trust with what?
相信她什么
With who I am.
相信她对我的判断
Does she know about your incident with Ted?
她知道你和泰德的那场小事故吗
What? What --
什么 什...
I told her.
我告诉她了
Daniel, what incident?
丹尼尔 什么事故
So you're not denying you attacked him.
所以你并不否认你攻击他了
D-- stop.
否... 停
It's over.
到此为止
We're done here.
我们走
We're done.
走吧
That's me.
这就是我
Yes, it is.
是啊 就是你
God, that is --
天啊 那真是
That -- that is an incredible story.
你的经历太惊人了
Oh, freaking out a bunch of wannabe Thrifty Towners?
能把那帮平价商店的未来员工吓跑吗
Hardly.
不可能吧
Selfsabotage at best, nothing more. No.
说破天就是自毁倾向而已 不是
Why do you do that?
你为什么这么做
Self-sabotage?
自毁吗
No, self-deprecate.
不是 自我贬低
It's -- it's almost every other sentence.
差不多两句话就有一句是贬低自己
Uh... Some sort of self-defense mechanism.
可能是某种自我保护机制吧
It makes me sad.
真让我难过
What the hell do I know?
我哪有说话的份啊
What the hell do you know?
你还想说什么你
And who the hell says something makes them sad?
这年头还有谁会因为什么事"难过"啊
Really?
不是吧
How about real men?
是个人都会吧
Look, I know dirtbags in hotel bars the world over
是这样 我知道满世界的酒吧里
say this all the time,
都会有混♥蛋♥说这话
But I'm gonna say it, and I'm gonna mean it.
但我还是要说 而且我是真心的
I bet the other dirtbags don't say they really mean
我猜那些混♥蛋♥不会在说你要说的话的时候
whatever it is you're about to say, though.
还告诉对方他们是真心的
I have never met anyone like you, ever.
我从没见过你这样的女人 从没有
Take that literally.
我是说真的
I've -- I've never met anyone with your life, ever.
我从没见过哪个有你这样的经历
It's -- it's amazing.
实在是 太惊人了
And -- and you are amazing
而你 你也很惊人
for having dealt with it the way you have.
因为你要应付这么多难处
I mean, I can't even begin to imagine
我都没法想象
how hard it's been for you,
你得有多难过
but you -- by god, you've pulled it off.
但是你 天啊 你都熬过来了
You are impressive, Amantha Holden.
你太了不起了 阿曼莎·霍顿
And you're one hell of a trainee.
你也是个优秀的学员
And you're going places, kid. I can tell.
你将来有前途 我看得出来
Well, Mr. Forrest,
弗雷斯特先生
it has been lovely drinking free booze with you.
很高兴和你一起白喝酒
It has been lovely.
的确很高兴
But, uh...
但是
Think I'm gonna head on up.
我得回房♥了
Yeah, yeah. Right.
是 没错
Me too, actually. Um...
其实我也要回去了
I didn't think it was relevant.
我以为那事没什么关系
You can't decide what's relevant ever again.
以后有没有关系 你不要自作主张
They're looking at modus operandi.
他们找的就是惯用手法
George was shot.
乔治被打死了
They are looking at motive,
他们在搜寻动机
at -- at someone who can't control himself,
看看有谁面对宿怨 面对机会
at revenge, at opportunity.
却不能自控
When would I have had the opportunity, Jon?
我何曾有过机会 乔恩
Are Teddy and Trey the only people you've assaulted
你出狱之后 只有特雷和小泰
since you got out?
被你攻击过吗
Neither without provocation.
都不是他们挑起的
Are they the only ones?
还有别人吗
Yes.
没了
When you get out of here, out of dodge,
等你离开这里 不用再躲了
you have got to get some help.
你得赶紧找医生看看
You've got to see somebody about your impulse issues --
你必须得找人来看看你这控制不住脾气的毛病
if we get you out of here.
如果还有机会把你弄出去的话
Of course.
当然
You can't do that to people.
你不能这么对别人
Whatever the provocation, you can't do that to people!
不管他们怎么撩拨你 你都不能这么做
I'm sorry, Jon.
我很抱歉 乔恩
I'm sorry to put you through this.
抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦
You're not putting me through anything, Daniel.
你没给我惹麻烦 丹尼尔
It's not about me.
关键不在我
Look, setting George Melton aside for a moment,
这样 乔治·梅尔顿的事暂且不说
if you were ever convicted of assault of another person,
只要你再因侵犯他人被定罪
you would go back to jail for a long time.
你就得蹲好多年的牢
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Sure.
明白
That's what you agreed to. That's the deal you made.
这是你同意了的 这就是你做的交易
Would that be so bad?
有那么糟吗
Yeah, it'd be bad! You know why?
当然糟了 你知道为什么吗
'cause you haven't given this a chance.
因为你甚至都没有努力一试
We'll pick it back up again tomorrow.
明天我们接着说
How's your sister doing?
你妹妹怎样了
I don't know. She's not here.
我不知道 她不在家
She's in Macon -- some training thing.
她在梅肯 参加培训什么的
So she decided to take the job.
这么说她决定接受工作了
Good for her.
好啊
Hang tough, buddy.
坚持住 哥们
Will do, Jon.
我会的 乔恩
What floor?
哪一层
Eight.
8楼
Above the fray.
挺高的
Will you come to my room?
去我的房♥间吧
I'd love to.
乐意之至
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表