剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Hello, Miss -- Miss Kathy?
你好 凯茜小姐
It's Tawney.
我是托妮
I... I hope I haven't called at a bad time.
没打扰到你吧
Oh, yes, I remember meal time.
是的 我记得这是用餐时间
Um, I can call back later.
我可以晚点再打过来
No, no emergency.
没 不着急
Um, I just -- I thought that I might come by for a visit.
只是...我就是想再回去找你们
You know, come and see you.
去看看你
Maybe stay a few days.
可能还待上几天
This week's not good?
这周不行吗
Next week?
那下周呢
Of course. That-- that could work.
当然 当然可以的
Oh, e-everything's fine.
一切都挺好的
Yes, ma'am. I feel blessed.
是的 夫人 我很幸福
All right, then.
那好吧
You too.
你也一样
Well, I guess I better be getting back.
我该回去了
Well, let me fix Tawney a plate.
我给托妮打包一些菜 你带回去吧
Sure. Why not?
当然 好啊
Maybe she's got her appetite back.
没准她又有食欲了呢
Can I have a word with you in private?
我能跟你单独聊两句吗
Sure, Ted.
当然 泰德
You know where my wife is?
你知道我妻子在哪儿吗
I don't, Ted.
我不知道 泰德
But you did, didn't you?
但你之前知道 对吗
That is true. I did.
确实如此
Why'd you tell her that?
你为什么要告诉她那件事
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
She was confused about her situation, and I...
当时她对自己的处境很困惑 而我...
I felt that telling her might help her clarify things.
我觉得告诉她可能会帮她理清思绪
As what?
什么思绪
Whether to leave me or not?
是否要离开我吗
Or to stay.
或是留下来
Probably felt good to unburden yourself, too, didn't it?
吐露心声的感觉也不错吧 是不是
Confess your crime, so to speak.
或者应该说是承认罪行
Perhaps it did.
可能是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I think the real reason you did it...
我觉得你这样做的真正原因...
is 'cause you knew she'd probably find out one day.
是因为你知道 有一天她可能会发现
But if you told her yourself,
但如果你亲口告诉她
you could put your spin on it somehow.
还能把故事说得对自己有利
There was no spin, Ted.
没有这回事 泰德
Really?
真的吗
When it comes down to it, you told her
其实说到底 你之所以告诉她
because you knew that was your best chance of having her.
是因为你知道能借机拥有她
Wasn't it?
不是吗
For yourself.
为了你自己
Admit it.
承认吧
That's not possible.
这是不可能的
What isn't?
什么不可能
She and I.
我和她不可能
If I find out you are with her,
如果我发现你和她在一起
I'm gonna press charges.
我会起诉的
I swear to god.
我发誓会
It'd be worth the humiliation to see you back in that box
能让你重回监狱 我颜面扫地也值了
where you can't hurt anybody else.
你在监狱就无法伤害别人了
Sorry to interrupt your dinner.
抱歉打断了你的晚餐
It wasn't very appetizing.
本来也不好吃
State medical examiner's coming in the morning.
州法医明天早上过来
They'll check dental records,
他们会鉴定牙齿记录
but there's still enough of George Melton left
但对我来说 我已确定这名死者
in that corpse for me to be sure.
就是乔治·梅尔顿
We got to do everything by the book, Sheriff.
我们得按规矩办事 警长
I know that.
这我知道
I'm just saying, that's George, as sure as I'm standing here.
我只是说死者是乔治 千真万确
Are you also saying that's a bullet hole in his head?
你也肯定他头上的是个枪眼吗
Sure looks like one.
肯定是的
Don't suppose you found a gun?
我想你没发现枪吧
Not yet.
还没
GBI's gonna send divers in the morning.
乔治亚州调查局明早会派潜水员来
Ms. Person.
柏森女士
I don't have an agenda.
我并没有什么计划
That's a good place to start, Sheriff.
这是一个很好的开始 警长
No, I mean I don't plan to confer with the senator
不是 我是说对于此案的调查
about the investigation.
我没打算征求议员的意见
How's he gonna feel about that?
他对此会作何感想呢
That's his business.
那就是他的事了
This isn't.
此案和他无关
Did they find George's car?
警方发现乔治的车了吗
No.
没有
No, they didn't.
没有发现
What is it?
怎么了
I... talked to George's father a few days ago.
我几天前见过乔治的父亲
He said George had been out of sorts for some time now.
他说这段时间乔治一直精神欠佳
Out of sorts?
精神欠佳
Depressed, I guess you'd say.
我估计他是说抑郁吧
About what?
抑郁什么
All I'm saying is
我想说的是
suicide's a strong possibility here.
他很可能是自杀
I never assumed it wasn't.
我也没说不是
Yes, ma'am.
没错 女士
Good night, Sheriff.
晚安 警长
Good night.
晚安
I thought we had discussed this.
我们已经有言在先了
I'm sorry, Ted.
对不起 泰德
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么
Well, for one, you could tell your mother
你可以去告诉你妈妈
what you did to Teddy.
你对小泰做过什么
Sure, Ted.
确实 泰德
'Cause I'm not gonna do it.
因为我是不会去说的
Be put in that position.
我不想那么做
I understand.
我明白
And you can go stay with your sister
你还能去陪陪你妹妹
until you leave for good.
然后就永远离开这里
No problem, Ted.
没问题 泰德
See, Daniel...
其实丹尼尔...
I don't know what else to do, either.
我也不知道自己还能做些什么
Everything but a gun.
就是找不到枪
He's gone.
他走了
What?
什么
He's not in his room.
他不在自己的房♥间里
Well, did you see him?
你看到他了吗
No. Not this morning.
没有 今天早上没看到
He didn't say anything to you?
他没对你说什么吗
About what?
关于什么
I don't know. About where he was going, I guess.
我不知道 我想是关于他去哪儿了
Not a word.
只字未提
I'm sure he's off on one of his adventures.
我肯定他又去冒险了
Well, I'm gonna go see Tawney.
我要去看看托妮
She call you back?
她回你电♥话♥了吗
She didn't.
没有
Did you tell Jared?
你告诉杰瑞德了吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
No, I wasn't sure if you wanted to.
没有 我不确定你是否想说
Why would I want to tell him?
为什么我会想告诉他呢
I'm actually right here.
我人就在这儿呢
Tawney had a miscarriage. She's lost the baby.
托妮流产了 孩子没有了
How?
怎么搞的
These things happen.
这种事难免的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表