剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It was early.
怀孕初期的时候
You sleep okay?
你睡得好吗
Well, um...
我...
Yes. Stupid question.
知道了 问得真多余
Um... How about breakfast?
吃早餐吧
I'm okay.
我不饿
Tawney, you got to eat.
托妮 你得吃东西
Uh, maybe later.
一会儿吃吧
Here's cereal. Milk's in the fridge.
麦片在这儿 冰箱里有牛奶
If you're feeling frisky, there's bacon and eggs.
如果你心情好了 这儿有培根和鸡蛋
I won't be here long, Beth.
我不会住很久的 贝丝
Tawney, you can stay here as long as you like.
托妮 你想在这儿住多久都行
Why are we put on God's earth
如果不帮助困难中的人
if not to help people in need, right?
我们活在世上还有何意义 对吗
I guess.
我想是吧
And, um, tears are kinda the rule around here
眼泪是在所难免的
rather than the exception, so don't hold back.
所以不用强忍♥着
Sister wives.
姐妹花儿们
Watch it, buster.
你这家伙注意言行
Morning, Tawney.
早上好 托妮
Mitch, I-I just want you to know I won't be here long.
米奇 我不会住很久的
Okay, you can't say that again.
好了 不许再这么说了
I'm sorry. Two's your limit.
对不起 两次足够了
No more apologies, okay?
不要再道歉了 好吗
This one is with you now.
你负责抱这小家伙儿
I'm just a glorified lifter.
我就是个光荣的举重员
How are you glorified?
你怎么就光荣了
Make yourself at home, all right?
不用客气 好吗
I'll check in with you later, okay?
我一会儿过来看你 好吗
Oh, you don't have to. I'll be fine.
不用麻烦了 我没事的
I've had two miscarriages.
我流产过两次
Maty's really the miracle.
马蒂就是个奇迹
I didn't know.
我还真不知道
Well, um, nobody talks about them much.
这种事人们一般不会多说
But it's a...
但是
It's a big deal.
这是件大事
Yes, it is.
是啊
The second one finally got us into therapy.
第二次流产终于逼得我们去看婚姻顾问了
You and -- you and Mitch?
你和米奇
hard to believe.
很难相信吧
We're so perfect, aren't we?
我们看起来很恩爱是不是
Anyway, um, the woman we talked to, she's -- she's great.
总之接待我们的那位女士 她很在行
And sh-- and she's a Christian.
而且她是基♥督♥徒
That's good.
那很好
I mean, you know, she's certified and everything.
当然 她各种证照都是齐全的
I can't --
我觉得
Can't see Teddy ever going into counseling
我觉得小泰绝对不会去看什么顾问
to talk about things.
试着解决问题的
Romantic, ain't he?
真浪漫 是不是
Maybe Ted will come around.
也许泰德会想通的
You never know.
谁知道呢
Hey, Teddy.
你好啊 小泰
I thought you'd be at work.
我还以为你上班去了
Oh, about ready to head out.
正准备出门呢
Oh. You forgot Tawney's plate last night.
昨晚你忘了把托妮的那份拿走了
Oh, right.
是吗
Tawney hadn't been returning my calls,
托妮一直不回我的电♥话♥
so I thought I'd drop in and see how she's doing.
所以我就想着来看看她怎么了
She's not here.
她不在家
Where is she?
那她去哪了
Well...
这个嘛
I don't know, Janet.
我也不知道 珍妮特
We've been having some troubles, I guess you might say.
你也看得出来 我们一直都有问题
And, uh, losing the baby kind of brought things to a head.
这下孩子没了 我们也被压垮了
Oh, gracious.
天啊
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It happens.
难免的事
Do you think she might have gone to see miss Kathy?
你觉得她会不会是去见凯茜女士去了
Your guess is as good as mine.
你和我想到一起去了
Well, I-I know this -- that wherever she is,
我能确定一点 就是不管她在哪
She's gonna come back here to you.
她都会回到你身边的
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
为什么
Just been so preoccupied with other things lately
我最近光顾着忙别的事
That I haven't been there for you.
都顾不上你们了
It's understandable.
可以理解的
You're my son, too, Teddy.
你也是我儿子 小泰
And I love you very much.
我非常爱你
You've always been real good to me, Janet.
你对我一直很好 珍妮特
I appreciate it.
我非常感激
Oh, god.
天啊
I wish I hadn't asked you to call me Janet.
真希望当初没有要求你直呼我的名字
No biggie.
没什么
I kinda need to get to work, you know.
我得上班去了
I understand.
我明白
Oh, you -- you keep that.
那些你留着吧
Sure.
好
Nice to be outside, isn't it?
到户外活动挺好的 是吧
It is.
是啊
Parks are one of our better ideas, I think.
我认为公园真是我们最好的创意了
We humans.
我是说人类
I'm...Nobody to be worried about.
我 您不用防着我
Okay.
好
I mean -- I mean, I came here to read.
我是说 我就是来这看看书
Th-that's why I'm here.
所以我才来坐着
J-j-just to read.
就是看看书
It's nice.
挺好的
I never really read outside, underneath the...
我从来没有到户外看过书
the big blue sky.
头顶蓝天
It's almost too much.
有点承受不了了
Well, um...
这个
Have a nice day.
祝您愉快
Yes.
是
Have a nice day.
也祝你愉快
Have a seat.
请坐
Okay.
好
Thanks for opening up this morning.
多谢你今天上午抽时间过来
Of course.
没什么
Anytime.
随时都行
Something came up, you know.
最近发生了一些事
Life.
生活无常嘛
Everything okay?
你没什么事吧
Sometimes it's just nice to have a place to come to.
有时候能有个班上上挺好的
Heard that.
我同意
Peanut's coming back next week.
皮娜特下周来上班了
You ever think of going back to college?
你有没考虑过回去读大学
College?
大学
I don't know.
不知道啊
What about management?
那当管理人员呢
What?
什么
Here.
就在这
Sorry to throw three curves at you right in a row.
抱歉一下让你吃惊了三次
Four. You started with a compliment.
四次 你一开始居然跟我客气了
I can't keep you unless I tell corporate
我只有把你作为管理层候选人上报给公♥司♥
you're a managerial candidate.
我才能留下你
I see.
这样啊
Then they'll let me carry an extra associate for a time.
然后他们会让我多带一个同事一段时间
So am I?
那我是吗
A candidate?
是候选人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表