剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Corner you.
把你逼到墙角
Like you're trapped.
就像被困住一样
Like there's no way out.
就像毫无出路一样
And what do you want to do when you feel that way?
那他这么对你的时候你想做什么
Run.
逃
Run like the devil.
拼命逃
That's a very reasonable impulse, Tawney.
那是很合理的冲动 托妮
But I never did.
但我没有逃走过
Not until that night.
直到那晚
Tawney, do you want to save your marriage?
托妮 你想挽回你的婚姻吗
You're gonna have to trust someone...
某些时候 你需要去
at some point.
相信别人
I feel so guilty.
我好内疚
About what?
内疚什么
When I had my miscarriage...
我流产的时候
part of me was relieved.
心里竟有一丝解脱
You're not the first woman to have had that experience.
不止你一个女性有这种经历
And you won't be the last.
未来也还会有女性那么想
And from what little I know about you already,
以我现在对你的一点点了解
it's not that surprising, you know?
我并不觉得意外
I suppose.
也许是吧
No gun found, no note,
没找到枪 没有留言
nothing in the vicinity of the river
河畔没找到任何
that indicates suicide.
能表明是自杀的证物
Well, maybe something will turn up helpful in Florida.
或许弗罗里达会有新线索
I'm not willing to jump to conclusions of foul play yet.
我不愿不按章法做出匆忙的结论
I already went to Florida, Ms. Person.
我去过弗罗里达了 柏森女士
When?
什么时候
Couple of days ago to George's trailer.
几天前去找乔治的房♥车
Before all this happened
在这一切发生之前
or before we knew all this happened.
或者说在我们知道这一切发生之前
Please don't tell me you went inside Mr. Melton's trailer.
别告诉我你进了梅尔顿的拖车
It was unlocked.
车没锁
Seriously, Sheriff?
不是吧 警长
You shouldn't have gone inside without a warrant.
没有搜查令你不该进去
I realize that now.
我现在知道了
Not even your jurisdiction.
那都不在你的管辖范围内
You're state.
你是州里的人
Ma'am, I've been thinking,
女士 我在想
we could bring in the GBI on this end,
我们可以把重伤的事引到这个方向上来
Let them oversee things here in Paulie
让上面的人监管波利的事
if it'd make you feel better.
如果能让你好受些的话
And what would that be saying? It would be saying
别人会怎么说 他们会说
that we're doing everything on the level.
我们公正地处理每个案子
It would be saying
他们会说
that things are already tainted here.
这里已经腐♥败♥了
Are things tainted here, Sheriff?
这里腐♥败♥了吗 警长
Not by me.
我没有
And/or that there's no faith
抑或是上面认为不能
that the investigation
将这个调查
can be handled by you, the sheriff,
交给你这个警长
or me, the district attorney.
或我这个检察官负责
Is that what you want?
那是你希望的结果吗
Of course not.
当然不是
That's why I'm telling you this now.
所以我才来和你说这些
I sure don't want to step aside,
我确实不想袖手旁观
but I'm willing to if you feel that's what's best.
但如果你觉得那样最好 我愿意听从安排
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Forgot to set my alarm.
我忘记设闹钟了
Happens to the best of us.
大家都经历过
Amantha, this is our returning mother, Peanut.
阿曼莎 她就是休产假的收银员 皮娜特
Thanks for keeping my place warm.
谢谢你帮我占着位置
You're kind of a legend around here.
你算是这里的传奇人物了
Well...
这个嘛
So, that's Wyatt Andrew.
像贴明星照片一样
God, that must've hurt.
生他肯定疼死了吧
Not really. I had an epidermis.
还行吧 是剖腹产出来的
Amantha.
阿曼莎
That's such an unusual name.
这名字不常见啊
Family name?
从家里继承下来的吗
No.
不是
Actually, my mother's dyslexic.
其实是因为我妈有阅读障碍
Kidding.
开玩笑的
It is a family name, Peanut.
是继承的名字 皮娜特
My great-aunt was Amantha -- Amantha Kathryn.
我奶奶的妹妹叫阿曼莎 阿曼莎·凯瑟琳
Bet you get called "Amanda" a lot.
你肯定总被叫成阿曼达
Mm, not so much anymore.
现在好些了
What about you -- family name?
你呢 也是继承下来的名字吗
Oh, no.
不是
Daddy just started calling me that.
我爸刚开始这么叫我
I mean, he liked boiled peanuts and all,
虽然他喜欢煮豆子
but we don't really think that was the reason.
但我们都不认为这是原因
Hi, Terry.
你好 泰瑞
Hey, Amantha.
你好 阿曼莎
Amantha?
阿曼莎
Thought I'd just give Peanut her register back.
我把收银台交还给她了
Been here nine years.
她都干了九年了
Nine years?
九年
Seriously? Yeah.
真的假的 真的
Did she start when she was 5?
她五岁就上班了吗
Terry's leaving early.
泰瑞要早退
Till then, you can stock.
他走之前 你先整理货物吧
Great.
好
Um, you thought anymore about our conversation?
你有没有再考虑我们之前谈过的事
I have.
考虑了
Good.
很好
Let's talk about it later.
我们过后再谈
Okay. Okay.
好 好
What did you come across when you went inside, Sheriff?
你进去之后发现什么了 警长
Because whatever you found can't be used if you handled it
因为无论你发现了什么 只要你碰过
or if it can't be reasonably argued
或是不能合理的证明
that it would've discovered in an official investigation.
它是在正规调查中发现的便无法使用
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
那应该不是问题
Okay.
那就好
George's wallet was there for one.
首先是乔治的钱包
How do you know it was his?
你怎么知道钱包是他的
I saw his driver's license.
我看到了他的驾照
What else?
还有什么
His cellphone.
他的手♥机♥
I thought you said George's cellphone was used
你不是说乔治的手♥机♥六周前
six weeks ago in Paulie.
在波利被使用过吗
Yes.
没错
So, if that's his phone,
那如果车里的是他的手♥机♥
it somehow got back to his trailer after he died.
他死后不知怎么又回到他的拖车里了
Uh, let's don't get ahead of ourselves.
我们先别急着定论
I mean, we don't know the exact time of death
我们既不知道他的准确死亡时间
or if that is, indeed, his phone.
也不知道那是不是他的手♥机♥
There's something else.
还有件事
Daniel Holden and Trey Willis had been there
丹尼尔·霍顿和特雷·威利斯
a couple of days before me.
在我去之前几天也去过那里
How do you even know this?
你怎么知道的
Security cameras on the property,
那一带的安保录像
and Holden left a note in the trailer for George.
另外霍顿还在拖车里给乔治留了张字条
A note?
字条
Saying he'd stopped by
说他希望改天过来
and then apologizing for bashing George's wall in.
为他砸坏乔治的墙道歉
Good lord.
天啊
Any more bombs?
还有别的猛料吗
No.
没了
Very well.
很好
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表