剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Interesting.
有意思
Sunny, sandy.
阳光 沙滩
Old, aged, sown with salt.
老的 撒了盐的
Truth be told, Melvin, I --
说实话 梅尔文 我
I don't see any
我应该未来
foreign travel in my future, ever.
不会出国旅行
So for now,
所以现在
let's you and me pretend it's Tennessee.
咱们假设这是田纳西州
Tennessee?
田纳西
Why not?
为什么不
Uh...I can think of 100 reasons.
我能想出一百条理由
How much longer?
还有多长时间
85 minutes.
85分钟
Tawney?
托妮
Hey! It's me!
是我
I...I-I-I thought you said you'd be at the store.
我 你不是说你在商店里吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好么
What?
什么
Yeah.
都好
Except you're not living with me right now.
除了你马上不和我住了
We're never seeing each other.
我们就要见不到对方了
Teddy.
小泰
I'm sorry. I know i'm not supposed to be here.
我很抱歉 我知道我不应该来
No, it -- it's not "Not supposed to be here."
不 不是不应该来这里
It's just you said you wouldn't be.
只是你说你不愿意来
I just wanted to see you up close.
我只是想近距离看看你
Close?
近距离
I shouldn't have surprised you like this, so I'm sorry.
我不应该这样吓到你 我很抱歉
It's fine.
这没事
How you been?
你过得怎么样
Not great, to be honest.
说实话 不是很好
If you want me to be honest.
如果你想让我说实话
Of course.
当然
How 'bout you? How you been?
你呢 你过得怎么样
It's been hard, of course.
当然 很艰难
Been helping Beth and Mitch around the house
一直在贝丝和米奇家帮忙
And helping with Maty.
还有帮帮马蒂
He helps you keep your mind off your troubles.
他能帮你暂时忘却烦恼
I'm sure they appreciate the help.
他们肯定很感谢你帮助
They've been very kind to me.
他们对我非常客气
Yeah, ol' Mitch, he's something.
老米奇 他是了不起
Well, I probably shouldn't be here too long.
我可能不应该在这里呆太久
Can I give you a hand?
我能帮你一把么
No. I got it.
不用 我能拿
I'm not gonna keep you from leaving, Tawney.
我不强求你留下来 托尼
I-I know. I know that.
我 我知道
Of course I don't want you to leave,
当然我不想让你离开
But I'm not gonna physically stop you.
但我不准备强行留住你
I'd never do that.
我绝不会这么做
I know.
我知道
Well...
好吧
I've been thinking about that therapist --
我考虑过那个治疗师
You know, the one the Mitchersons went to.
你知道 米切尔森家去找的那个
I was thinking maybe it's a good idea.
我想这也许是个好主意
You know, you said she really helped Mitch and Beth.
你说过她对米奇和贝丝很有帮助
Well, o-o-our situation's a little more complicated, Teddy.
我们的处境有点复杂 小泰
But if she's good, I mean,
但如果她很好 我意思是
well, maybe she could help us,
也许她能帮助我们
Give us a chance, anyway.
无论如何 给我们一个机会
I mean, I'll even set it up, if you want me to.
可以的话我来安排
I'll make the call.
我来打电♥话♥
I kind of already been seeing her.
我可能已经见过她了
Kind of?
可能
What's that mean?
到底见没见
I already been seeing her.
我最近都在见她
I see.
我知道了
You -- you said you didn't want to, Teddy.
你 你说你不想去 小泰
You mentioned it once on the phone.
你就那次打电♥话♥时提到
I mean, I just needed a minute to think about it, Tawney.
我需要点时间考虑 托妮
So, he just showed up at your house on a bicycle?
所以 他就骑个自行车去你家了
Unannounced and half in the bag.
没打招呼就来了 还喝醉了
What did he want to know about George?
他想了解乔治什么呢
I honestly thought he might hurt him, Carl.
我坚信乔治是他害的 卡尔
Why would Daniel want to hurt George?
为什么丹尼尔要伤害乔治
come on, Carl.
得了吧 卡尔
'cause George testified that Daniel raped Hanna?
因为乔治作证丹尼尔强♥奸♥了汉娜
I mean, what do you think?
你认为呢
And Daniel would be angry about that because it was a lie?
丹尼尔生气是因为这是假的
George might've lied. George might've told the truth.
乔治有可能说谎 也可能说真话
I don't know, 'cause I wasn't there.
我不知道 因为我不在现场
Either way, Holden could be pissed about it.
不管怎样 霍顿对这个很生气
So you just decided to take off to Florida
所以你俩就一时冲动决定离开
on the spur of the moment?
去佛罗里达
I didn't have much going on that day.
那天我并没有太多事
And like I said,
就像我说的
I was kind of worried about George from the start.
我从一开始就有点担心乔治
I halfway wondered
我路上还在想
if we'd find him hanging
我们会不会发现
from a noose with a pair of pantyhose on his head.
他用一双连裤♥袜♥上吊了
Worried he might have killed himself?
担心他可能会自杀
I mean, not really.
也不见得
Why would he want to kill himself?
他为什么想自杀
Look, I was making a joke, Carl.
我就是开了个玩笑 卡尔
It was in poor taste.
没什么别的意思
Truth is, I expected George to be smoking a joint
事实是 乔治多半会叼着烟
and listening to the Black Crowes.
听着黑乌鸦乐队
That was his thing.
这才是他会干的事
How'd you get in?
你怎么进去的
The door was unlocked.
那门没锁
You find it strange he'd leave his front door unlocked
你不觉得奇怪吗 住在那个低租金的房♥车坝子
in a low-rent trailer park?
会不锁前门吗
It was a back door, but no.
是后门 但是不奇怪
One man's strange is another man's
你觉得奇怪 但人家会说
"I left the back door open"
我把后门留着
so my buddy could drop off that dime bag he owed me."
这样我兄弟就可以送来他欠我的毒品
Look, I-I-I don't know why the door was open.
我 我不知道门为什么开着
It just was. I don't know George's day-to-day.
去的时候就那样 我又不了解乔治的生活
I was just glad that the a/c was working.
我只是欣慰空调还能正常运作
You said you hadn't talked to George in a long time.
你说你很久没有和乔治说过话了
I did...say that.
我说过 这个
It had been a while.
是有一阵了
Too long, obviously.
其实很久了
Look, we hunkered in, and we kicked back a couple of beers,
我们进了屋 喝了几瓶啤酒
waited for George to mosey on home.
等着乔治溜达回家
But he never did.
但他没有
No, he never did.
不 他没有
That surprise you?
这让你吃惊吗
Not really... To be honest.
算不上 说实话
Why's that?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Just a feeling, I guess.
仅仅是个感觉 我猜的
It's like we were waiting for no one,
就像我们没有在等谁一样
for nothing, like Godot or somebody.
无缘无故地等待 就像戈多什么的
I don't follow you.
我没懂你在说什么
Oh, he's fictional.
他是虚构的人物[戏剧《等待戈多》]
Okay. Point is, it got really clear
重点是 很明显
That it was gonna be just me and Daniel that night.
那个晚上只有我们俩
And then he says, "George ain't coming."
然后他说 "乔治不会来的"
Daniel says that.
丹尼尔说的
Daniel says that.
丹尼尔说的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表