剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
George arrived in Paulie by Greyhound Bus.
到达波利的同一天 你出现在那附近
And Chris Nelms is lying that y'all raped Hanna,
而克里斯·尼尔姆斯谎称你们全都强♥暴♥了汉娜
which would give you motive
这样就让你有了
to keep George from ratting you out.
防止乔治出♥卖♥♥♥你的动机
And then finally, Daniel Holden is lying
最后 丹尼尔·霍顿谎称
about you having possession of George's wallet and phone,
你想占有乔治的钱包和手♥机♥
which we know was in Paulie on the 23rd
而我们都知道钱包手♥机♥23号♥在波利
but somehow made their way
但不知何故 在乔治死后
back to George's trailer in Live Oak after George was dead.
他们回到了乔治停在小橡树那的拖车
Holden put 'em there. Not me.
是霍顿把它们放在那的 不是我
Oh, and your own voicemail to Chris Nelms is lying, too.
那你发给克里斯·尼尔姆斯的留言也是在撒谎吗
I never said anything specific
我从未在那通留言里
about anybody in that voicemail, Carl.
提到过与任何人有关的具体事宜 卡尔
People can read between the lines, Trey.
大家能明白其言外之意 特雷
You think the whole world's full of idiots, don't you?
你觉得全世界的人都是白♥痴♥ 是吧
The world is full of idiots.
全世界的人的确都是白♥痴♥
And I'm one of them.
我就是其中一个
It's over, Trey.
结束了 特雷
I don't even need a confession from you.
我根本不需要你的供认
I'd suggest you just shut your mouth
我建议你还是闭上嘴
and call a lawyer right now.
立刻打电♥话♥找律师吧
This is so crazy, Carl. I -- listen -- all right.
这事太疯狂 卡尔 我 听着 好吧
I'm gonna tell you what really happened.
我现在就告诉你事情的真♥相♥
But you ain't gonna believe it.
可你是不会相信的
I'm serious.
我说真的
Give her a shot.
试试看
I didn't kill George. I swear to God.
我没杀乔治 我对上帝起誓
Okay.
好
See? I knew you wouldn't believe me.
瞧见没 我就知道你不会相信我
Who killed George, then, Trey?
那是谁杀了乔治 特雷
Nobody.
没人杀他
Nobody? I mean he did.
没人 他是自杀的
George killed himself? Yes!
乔治自杀 没错
See? I told you you wouldn't believe me.
瞧见没 我说了你不会相信我的
I'd like to believe you, Trey. I really would.
我也想相信你 特雷 我真的想
But there's just too many things that don't add up.
可是当中有太多事情都说不通
Well, I can explain them to you.
我可以给你解释
Okay, Trey. Explain away.
好吧 特雷 解释吧
I'm sorry Hoppy's is gone.
很遗憾霍比斯餐厅没了
They razed it.
他们把它夷为了平地
It was kind of ratty, even back then.
就算是在过去 餐厅也有点破
Heretic.
异端分子
I'm just saying.
我只是这么一说
At least they kept the beach.
至少他们还留着海滩
I think it was grandfathered in.
我想是因为免受新法律约束吧
This is the perfect spot, Mother.
这地方实在太棒了 妈妈
It sure is.
没错
I read some more on the New Canaan project last night.
昨晚我又看了一些新迦南计划
Talked to Jon about it.
还和乔恩聊了一会这计划
You did?
是吗
Yeah, thinking about the programs.
是的 一直在想那些项目
The possibilities, I guess.
可能性吧
They have a great success rate.
成功率很高
Maybe I can get...
也许我能变得
more normal.
更正常一些
Run for dog catcher.
去当个捕狗人
Is this your ball?
这是你的球吗
M-may I throw it to you?
我能扔给你吗
That was one of the best catches I've seen,
我见过的最棒的一次接球
well, in all my years.
自我有生以来
I catch it all the time.
我每次都能接到的
I stand before you astonished and astounded.
站在你面前的我真是无比震撼惊讶
You can throw it again if you want.
愿意的话你可以再丢一次
I'd be honored, young sir.
那将是我的荣幸 年轻的先生
Dare we hope for two?
能再接到一次吗
Fantastical! Stupor-pendus!
太棒了 非凡无比
I kind of got to go now.
我得回去了
All good things.
好的
You're good with kids.
你很会哄孩子玩
Was that good?
算好事吗
I certainly think so.
我是这么觉得的
Beginner's luck.
新手的好运罢了
I must now go to the source.
我要下海了
Of course. Enjoy.
好啊 好好玩
Make sure you come back.
可一定得回来哦
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I came to visit you, Daniel.
我来看你啊 丹尼尔
That's not possible.
这不可能
I know.
我知道
You're not here, are you?
你不是真的在这里 对吧
You're not here either, Daniel.
你也不是真的在这里 丹尼尔
Well, where am I?
那我在哪里
You're at the beach with your mama.
你和你妈妈在沙滩
That's unimaginable.
真是难以想象
But it's true.
但却是真的
And it's glorious. I know it is.
而且肯定很幸福 我知道的
Where are you, Tawney?
那你在哪里 托妮
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你自己怎么会不知道
I'm lost, Daniel.
我迷路了 丹尼尔
And it's so lonely.
我好孤单
I'll come and find you.
我来找你
You can't. I need to find me.
你找不到我 我得自己找到自己
What about God?
那上帝呢
God?
上帝
As your guide.
能当你的指路人吗
God doesn't exist.
上帝不存在
Of course he exists.
他存在的
Tell me the truth, Daniel.
跟我说实话吧 丹尼尔
This time, tell me the truth.
这次 告诉我实话
You know the truth, Tawney.
你知道事实是什么的 托妮
Then w-where is he? Where is God?
那他在哪里 上帝在哪里
You know that, too.
你知道他在哪里的
I used to know. Before I met you.
我本来知道的 遇见你之前
But you still know.
你现在也知道的
In between the seconds?
在时间之间
Yes.
是的
You told me too much, Daniel.
是你跟我讲的太多 丹尼尔
I was happy.
我本来很幸福
You remember.
你还记得
God is in the flowers...
上帝在花间
And in the rain...
在雨里
And in your tears.
在泪中
God is in my tears?
上帝在我的眼泪中
I've seen him there, lurking.
我在那里见过他 偷偷躲着
You're a false prophet.
你是个假先知
I'm gonna tell you something, Tawney.
我告诉你一件事吧 托妮
I won't believe you.
我不相信你
God is a rain frog.
上帝是只雨蛙
As God is my witness.
也是我的目击者
He's a rain frog.
他是只雨蛙
May frog strike me down.
让雨蛙把我击倒吧
You're mad, Daniel.
你疯了 丹尼尔
And so must be God.
那么上帝也疯了
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
The hardest part.
这是最痛苦的部分
There's no glass.
没有玻璃
Sometimes there is.
有时候有
Sometimes there isn't.
有时候就没有
I could kiss you right here.
现在我可以吻到你了
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表