剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It does to me.
对我来说重要
Did he say he did it?
他承认了他是凶手吗
The deed?
承认杀了人
Did he say it, Jon?
他亲口说了吗 乔恩
He did say it.
他说了
Then I hope he did it.
那我希望他的确杀了人
I think sometimes he believes he did
我觉得他有时候相信自己杀了人
and sometimes he doesn't.
有时候又不相信
I truly don't think he knows.
我真心觉得他也不知道真♥相♥
I'm beginning to wonder.
我现在也不确定了
The one thing I know is he needs help.
我只知道他需要帮助
He's got one month before he has to leave.
还一个月 他就得走人了
What are you now?
你现在成什么了
His banishment coach?
成了他的流放教练了吗
He can't do this by himself.
他自己一人没法办到
He's not capable.
他没能力
And you can't help those who won't help themselves.
他都不想帮自己 谁也帮不了他
He still has to live his life.
他还是要过日子的
So do we all.
我们都是
Hoorah.
万岁
I had this fantasy that you were gonna come here
我曾幻想过 你会来这里
and tell me that he decided not to go through with it.
告诉我他决定不去顺应这件事
That he decided to fight.
他决定反抗
I implored him to.
我恳求过他这么做
Up to the very end.
直到最后一刻
Good for you, Jon.
好样的 乔恩
Does this mean we're going steady again?
这意味着我们又回到稳定的状态了吗
Probably not.
也许没有吧
I wasn't serious.
我没当真
It's gross.
很恶心
I can't believe you went into her room.
不敢相信你进了她的房♥间
Me neither.
我也不敢相信
Was it like they say?
是像大家说的那样吗
What do they say?
大家怎么说
You know what they say.
你知道大家怎么说
It's like they say.
和大家说的一样
Like she'd been there yesterday.
就像她昨天去过那儿一样
Sounds sad.
真令人难过
It was sad.
的确
Why did you come over here, Jared?
你为什么来这儿 杰瑞德
Out of the blue.
不说一声就来了
He confessed again today.
他今天又认罪了
What?
什么
To killing her, strangling her, whatever.
杀害她 掐死她之类的
My God.
天呐
Now he gets to leave town
现在我们其余的人
while the rest of us have to stay here and eat shit.
不得不留在镇上苟活 他却可以离开
I'm sorry, Jared.
很遗憾 杰瑞德
It's cool, I guess.
应该没事吧
I mean, not really.
也不见得
He used to like Willie D's barbecue as a boy.
他小时候很喜欢威利熟食店的烧烤
I thought it'd be --
我还以为那是
I don't know -- nostalgic.
我也不知道 怀旧吧
Everyday forks okay?
每天用叉子行吗
It's takeout, Ted.
这是外卖♥♥ 泰德
Jared said he was going to eat at Claire's tonight.
杰瑞德说他今晚在克莱尔家吃饭
Did you tell him he couldn't?
你没说不准他去吗
No.
没
I didn't think he was seeing Claire anymore.
我以为他和克莱尔分开了
I don't know.
不知道
I called Tawney today. Twice.
今天我给托妮打了两次电♥话♥
I don't think that'd be a good idea,
我觉得今晚最好
them coming over tonight, Janet.
别让他们过来 珍妮特
Not to invite them to dinner, Ted.
我不是想叫他们来吃饭 泰德
Just to see how she was doing.
就想看看她怎么样了
Of course.
当然
How is she?
她怎么样了
She didn't return my calls.
她没回我电♥话♥
I'm sure she's just resting.
她肯定只是在休息
So, just set the table for three, I guess.
那就只备三个人的餐具好了
You used to like Willie D's, didn't you?
你以前很喜欢威利熟食店的菜吧
To be honest, I-I don't remember, Mother.
老实说 我不记得了 妈妈
Oh. Well, I thought you did.
我以为你喜欢呢
Maybe so.
也许吧
I just... don't remember.
我只是不记得了
I don't think Willie D's has been around here
我记得 威利熟食店在这开店
for 20 years, Janet.
也不到二十年吧 珍妮特
Willie D's?
威利熟食店吗
Pretty sure Willie didn't start it
我很肯定那家店
till he was, uh... gone.
是在威利死后才开的
Why didn't you say something, Ted?
你之前怎么不说呢 泰德
Well, you'd already bought it.
你已经买♥♥了
It's tasty.
很好吃
Mmm. Real tasty.
真的很好吃
I am glad to have had the experience of Willie D's.
很高兴能吃到威利熟食店的菜
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢你 妈妈
Amantha had to work tonight.
阿曼莎今晚得上班
That's why she's not here.
所以她才没来
She seems committed.
她似乎工作责任还挺重
Thrifty Town.
平价商店
Didn't see that coming.
也真是没想到
Where's Jared?
杰瑞德呢
Oh, he is at his friend Claire's house.
他去他朋友克莱尔家了
I see.
懂了
It had already been planned
他们早就说好了
for them to get together tonight, so, um...
今晚要一起吃饭 所以...
studying or something.
一起补习功课什么的
I like Jared, Mother.
我喜欢杰瑞德 妈妈
You and Ted have done a... a great job.
你和泰德把他教育得很棒
All my kids are great.
我的孩子都很棒
Teddy. What a nice surprise.
小泰 真是惊喜啊
You hungry?
饿了吗
Just had to come for a visit.
我只是过来看看
See everybody, I guess.
看看大家吧
That's so thoughtful.
真是体贴
Let me get you a plate.
我去给你拿个盘子
Oh, I'm fine. I just had leftovers.
没事 我刚刚吃了些剩菜
Please. You like Willie D's, don't you?
吃点吧 你不是喜欢威利熟食店的菜吗
You know I do. It's my favorite, Janet.
你知道我喜欢 那是我的最爱 珍妮特
Hello, Dad.
你好啊 老爸
Son.
儿子
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hello, Ted.
泰德 你好
How's Tawney doing?
托妮怎么样
She's hanging in there.
她撑得住
Um, we haven't told Daniel yet.
我们还没告诉丹尼尔
Uh, just so much going on around here.
家里发生了很多事
Oh, yeah.
对了
I heard the good news.
我听说了好消息
Congratulations.
恭喜你啊
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢你 泰德
Tawney had a miscarriage.
托妮流产了
I'm terribly sorry, Ted.
我很遗憾 泰德
Sorry for what?
遗憾什么
Your loss.
你失去了孩子
I sure do love me some Willie D's.
我的确想来点威利熟食店的菜
I remember the first time we all went.
我记得咱们全家去吃的第一次
Me, you, and Dad and Amantha.
你 老爸 阿曼莎和我
That was the first time?
那是第一次吗
It was for me.
对我来说是第一次
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表