剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Probably bored as hell by yourself all the time.
一直孤单一人 无聊死了吧
That would've drove me crazy.
换我早就疯了
Damn, buddy.
真该死
You're in deep, ain't you?
你陷得挺深啊
What?
什么
Now my feelings are hurt.
我很受伤
Could've at least let me give an estimate.
起码让我猜测一下也好
You can't just leave the doors unlocked, Daniel.
你不能没关门就离开 丹尼尔
It ain't 1995.
这不是1995年了
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm not sure, to be honest with you.
说实话 我也不清楚
Didn't feel right to just sit around and wait.
坐着干等的滋味不好受
Wait for what?
等什么
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
You should go.
你走吧
I know. I should.
我知道 我是该走
That's what'd be the hardest.
那才是最困难的
What's that?
你指的什么
Knowing that you can never get them years back,
心里清楚曾经的时光回不来了
especially if you didn't do it, you know?
尤其是你明明没犯下恶行
Especially if they cracked you up until you said you did it.
尤其是他们折磨得你崩溃 直到你认罪
Maybe cracked you deep enough to make you believe you did it.
可能你崩溃得并不彻底 你知道自己没错
Yeah.
是啊
That'd be hard to come back from.
所以无法自拔的感觉太痛苦
How'd it go?
怎么样
Nothing's ever gonna happen with me and Daniel.
我和丹尼尔不会有事的
Can't. It won't.
不会 就是不会
You need to know that, Teddy.
小泰 你要知道
You need to let that go.
你要放下一切
For yourself. For your life.
为了你 为了你的生活
Okay.
好吧
Take you back to beth's?
把你送回贝丝家吗
Not yet.
先不用
I prayed before I went in there.
我进去之前祷告过了
That's good.
那不错
It's funny how often I forget to.
其实我经常忘记祷告 真有意思
We can drive around if you want,
你愿意的话 我们就兜兜风
till you're ready to go back.
等到你想回去了再说
Okay.
好的
Foulkes said that there were 40 or so kids
福克斯说那晚在河边
down at the river that night.
大概有四十来个孩子
That sounds a little high.
听起来有点多啊
Do you know how many of them were officially interviewed?
你知道他们中有多少被正式问讯过吗
I don't.
不知道
Seven.
七个
There's not even a mention of Christopher Nelms in Hanna's files.
在汉娜的材料里根本没提克里斯托弗·尼尔姆斯
I'll be damned.
真是活见鬼了
I thought I'd missed him when I read it the first time.
我第一次看的时候 还以为看漏了
It was really hard to know
真的很难弄清
exactly how many kids were out there that night.
当晚到底有多少个孩子
By the time the body was discovered,
发现尸体的时候
the only one still there was Holden.
只有霍顿在那里
Did you see any of the other kids
第二天你在警局
the next day at the station?
看到其他孩子了吗
I had to round them up.
我集♥合♥的那帮孩子
There was more than seven. I can tell you that.
绝对不止七个 我肯定
I could've sworn Christopher Nelms was one of them.
我发誓克里斯托弗·尼尔姆斯是其中之一
At the station?
在警局吗
Waiting, yeah.
对啊 在等候问讯
So they just stopped interviewing kids
所以霍顿认罪以后
after Holden confessed?
你就没再问其他孩子
I couldn't tell you. Above my pay grade at the time.
我不能说 当时我还不够格呢
What you got there?
你拿的什么
George's credit card statement.
乔治的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Last purchase was on the 23rd -- day after Holden's release.
最后一次消费在23号♥ 霍顿释放后的那天
It was a bus ticket from Live Oak to Paulie --
买♥♥了张从利夫奥克到保利的公交票
Round trip.
往返的
And Mr. Melton's phone was never used
而且从23号♥以后
after the 23rd, either.
梅尔顿先生的电♥话♥也再没用过
No, ma'am.
没错
Just the pinging to the tower for the next few days.
只是后来几天 塔那边发出了砰砰声
Anything else on the Holden front?
霍顿那边有什么发现吗
Just the more people I talk to,
我问过的人越多
the more narrow his window of opportunity becomes.
他翻案的机会越微弱
But not impossible.
但也不是没机会
No, but improbable.
有机会 但甚微
I mean, I still believe he had the motive,
我还是相信他有动机
but I don't know.
但我不敢肯定
He's a confounding son of a bitch,
他就是个混♥蛋♥人♥渣♥
but it just seems like he's too honest for his own good.
但所幸 他非常诚实
Whereas Trey, feels like he's trying too hard.
而特雷呢 显得有点太刻意了
Too hard to do what?
刻意干什么
To pin it on Daniel.
指控丹尼尔有罪
Okay.
好吧
I got the warrant.
我拿到逮捕令了
All right.
好啊
Still doesn't mean that Holden didn't kill hanna dean.
还是不能证明霍顿杀了汉娜·迪恩
Of course it doesn't.
当然不能
Could be two separate crimes, for sure.
是两起犯罪 肯定如此
Three.
三起
Right. Three.
好吧 三起
He was here. Left a note.
他来过这里 留了一个字条
Is that right?
是吗
He took the new clothes I got him for his trip --
他拿走了新外套 我为他旅行买♥♥的
for his move.
他搬家途中穿
Well, that's good.
这很好
Is it?
是吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't know what language you speak anymore, Ted.
我不知道你在说什么 小泰
Well, I'm not real sure what you're saying right now, Janet.
我也不明白你在说什么 珍妮特
"That's good"? I don't know what that means.
"这很好" 我不知道这什么意思
That's good that he has new clothes to wear?
他有一件新外套穿所以很好吗
That's good that he's leaving?
他搬走了所以很好吗
That's good that you didn't have to see him
你不用再见到他了很好吗
'cause he snuck over here during the middle of the day
是因为他中午在你工作时
while you were at work?
来这里晃悠
That's good that he has some new clothes, Janet.
很好是因为他有一件新外套 珍妮特
Well, that's good.
那很好
Did you ever ask Teddy about his part in all this?
你问过小泰在这一切中参与了什么吗
I asked Daniel.
我问过了丹尼尔
About Teddy's part?
关于小泰
Yes.
是的
What did he say?
他说了什么
He didn't, really.
他没说 真的
Of course he didn't.
他当然不说
There was a lot of pressure put on Teddy
让小泰去指控丹尼尔的罪行
to file assault charges against Daniel,
那他压力就太大了
But he didn't.
但他没有
Of course he didn't.
他当然没有
Well, good for Teddy.
对小泰是好事
Janet, I know he's your son.
珍妮特 我知道他是你的儿子
I know he's had a troubled life --
我知道他的生活很困难
Troubled?
困难
Difficult, tragic --
艰难 悲惨
Whatever word you want to use,
无论你想用什么词语来形容
but he rendered my son unconscious.
但他下意识地供出了我儿子
Do you understand that?
你明白这个吗
So I'm not gonna apologize for being worried
我不会因为我担心甚至害怕
Or even afraid for the safety of my family,
家人不安全就道歉
no matter who it is.
不管是谁
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表