剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
But he did, after all, plead to a serious offense.
但毕竟 他的确承认了严重的罪状
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you did your best.
我知道你已经竭尽所能
Are you gonna be around, Jon, um, until he -- until he goes?
你会一直待在这 直到他走吗 乔恩
Actually, I'm leaving in a couple of days.
其实我几天后就要走了
I have other cases.
我有别的案子要处理
Of course.
当然
And Amantha and I are...
阿曼莎和我
taking a step back for a bit, too.
也要退一步考虑问题
On the personal front.
个人感情问题
Don't know if she mentioned it.
不知道她有没有和你提到
Not a word.
她什么也没说
A Holden trait.
霍顿家族的特点
But I'll be a phone call away, Janet.
有事给我打电♥话♥ 我会立马过来 珍妮特
Anytime day or night.
无论白天或夜晚
And...
还有
I can get on a plane.
我可以搭飞机回来
That's very kind of you, Jon.
你真是太好了 乔恩
I am not abandoning your son.
我不会放弃你儿子的
Well, me neither.
我也不会
So, uh, what can I do to help our Daniel?
我能做些什么来帮助我们的丹尼尔吗
Well...
这个嘛
he needs to decide on a place to live.
他要定下居所
A city and state would be a positive step forward.
定下居住的州及城市都会是一个很好的开始
Right. The sooner, the better.
好的 越快越好
The New Canaan project is a non-profit
新迦南计划是个非营利性机构
that helps ex-offenders re-acclimate in society.
专门帮助有前科的犯人重新适应社会新环境
It sounds institutional.
听来像一个缺乏人性的制度性机构
It's certainly structured, but...
当然是有组织的 但是
it offers job counseling...
他们提供就业咨♥询♥
psychological counseling.
心理辅♥导♥
I think we lose sight of just how damaged he is sometimes.
我想我们有时忘记了他受过多么大的创伤
Not me.
我没有
I see it all the time.
我一直都没忘记
I thought being here would help.
我觉得陪在他身边就能帮助到他
I'm sure it did.
肯定是有帮助的
Mm, now we just need to make sure
现在我只是要确定
he gets the best chance possible to...
他尽可能得到最好的机会
thrive.
去发展
Well...
那
let's get busy then.
我们开始着手帮他吧
Hey, Teddy.
小泰
Hey, Mitch!
米奇
What are you up to?
你要干什么去
Oh, I just wanted to see if I could come by
我只是过来看看
and talk to Tawney for a minute.
能否和托妮聊两句
Well, she's not here right now.
她现在不在
You know where she's at?
你知道她在哪吗
Oh, she's off with Beth and Maty.
她跟贝丝和马蒂出去了
That's nice.
那很好
Well, I just...
我只是
brought some of her things.
把她的一些东西带来了
Is that right?
是吗
Knocked on your door.
我敲过门了
I was in the bathroom, Ted.
当时我在厕所 小泰
Well, anyway, I'll...
总之 我会
throw this stuff in her car.
把这些东西扔她车上的
I can give them to her.
我可以把东西交给她
She's got, you know, personal things in here,
这里有一些她的私人物品
you know, girlie stuff, so...
女人的东西
I'm not gonna bother with her personals, Teddy.
我不会去翻她的隐私的 小泰
Yeah. Okay.
那好吧
Just tell her I, um...
就和她说 我
you don't have to tell her anything. It's...
你什么也不必和她说
self-explanatory.
她会一目了然的
Okay.
好
Have a good day.
祝你一天愉快
You got a problem with me, Mitch?
你对我有意见吗 米奇
Not at all, Teddy.
完全没有 小泰
Just trying to be a good neighbor.
我只是在尽量做个好邻居
I guess we got different ideas on what that means.
看来我们对这话的理解有所不同
Ain't you got somebody else that can do this for you?
你就不能找别人帮你干这事吗
Not yet.
还不行
Guess that's why you get paid the big bucks.
看来这就是你赚到大钱的原因
Guess so.
可能是吧
So, now what?
那现在怎么做
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
You moving on to the whodunit phase?
你转移到谁是凶手阶段了吗
We're a long way from saying
发生在乔治身上的这件事
this happened to George by another's hand.
现在说是他人所为 还言之尚早
Well, let me know when you get there.
到了这个阶段 再告诉我吧
You don't believe there's any way your son
你不相信你儿子
could've done this to himself?
会了结自己的生命吗
Could George have taken his own life?
乔治可能会自杀吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But he would've taken a bunch of them damn pills he was on
他可能会嗑一堆他正在嗑的药
o-or stuck his head in an oven.
或者是把头伸进烤箱里
He wouldn't have done it like this.
但他不会以这种方式了结自己
There's no way.
不可能的
We can't be 100% sure about anything, Benji,
我们不能百分之百确定任何事 班吉
unless we see it with our own eyes.
除非我们亲眼所见
Well, where's the gun then?
那枪在哪
See, you don't get it, Sheriff.
你还没明白 警长
George didn't have no backbone.
乔治生来性情懦弱
Ever since he was a little boy, you could see that.
从他小时候就能看出来
And there was nothing I could do to give him one neither.
我一直没能改变他这点
Well, I appreciate you talking with me
感谢您在这种状况下
under these circumstances.
还能和我谈及此事
And, again, I'm awful sorry for your loss.
再次对您痛失爱子表示痛惜
I'd check in on Trey Willis if I was you.
我要是你就去见见特雷·威利斯
Why's that?
为什么
He came by looking for George a while back,
不久前他来找过乔治
But something about it smelled.
但其中有点不对劲
Could you be more specific?
能说的具体点吗
Not really. Something smells, it smells.
不能 只是嗅到了某种感觉
Well, if anything more comes to mind, give me a call.
如果想起了什么 请联♥系♥我
Oh, you done made up your mind anyway.
反正你也已经下了定论
Hello? In here.
家里有人吗
Tornado?
龙♥卷♥风♥来袭啦
I'm looking for Daniel's social security card.
我在找丹尼尔的社会保障卡
What are you up to?
你又想干什么
Why is Daniel at my apartment?
丹尼尔为什么要来住我那
I don't know, honey.
不知道 宝贝
I guess he wanted a change.
也许是他想换个环境
Okay, well...
好吧
I was kind of hoping to get on with my life
我本来是希望能继续我的生活的
now that everything's been decided,
既然一切都尘埃落定了
not baby-sit a 38-year-old, convicted murderer.
我可没打算给个38岁的重刑犯当保姆
Everything hasn't been decided, Amantha.
尘埃还没有落定呢 阿曼莎
What do you mean, mom?
什么意思 妈妈
We don't even know what state he's gonna live in.
我们都不知道他将来会去哪里
I don't know what state he's in now, mother.
我都不知道他现在要何去何从 妈妈
Look, you don't have to do anything
你什么都不需要干
other than let him stay there for a little while.
只要让他在你那住一段就行
Of course, mother.
当然可以 母亲
What's another 20 years?
再浪费个二十年又能如何呢
Jon came by.
乔恩来了
You're not gonna tell me why Daniel's not living here?
你真不告诉我丹尼尔为何离开这儿了吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这事了
Okay, mom.
好吧 妈妈
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表