剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
This is nice.
这太好了
It is.
是啊
Could we leave in the morning, mother?
妈妈 我们能在早上离开吗
Leave?
离开
Paulie.
波利
I-is that allowed?
可以吗
Well, I've been banished, mother,
我被驱逐了 妈妈
So I think it's allowed.
所以我觉得这可以
I just meant -- with the Sheriff...
我只是说 警长那边
It's over, mother.
已经结束了 妈妈
Over.
结束了
I was gonna have a party for you.
我准备为你办一个聚会的
I'd rather just go, I think.
我想我宁愿安静的走掉
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
You and me.
我和你
A road trip.
公路旅行
A road trip.
公路旅行
I wouldn't mind seeing the ocean again, mother.
我不介意再看一遍海 妈妈
Why not?
为什么不呢
Why not?
为什么不
Come on, boy. You got it.
来吧 孩子 你得到了
I don't like "Squidbillies," Daddy.
我不喜欢看《鱿鱼仔的乡土生活》 爸爸
Hush your mouth, girl. That's sacrilegious.
安静 这很不礼貌
Whoo! Punch it! Come on!
打他 来吧
What? What in the hell are you doing?
什么 你在干什么
What's going on, Trey?
发生什么了 特雷
It's nothing, Patty.
没什么 帕迪
Sheriff's just ruling things out.
警长是要排除一些可能性
What's he looking for?
他要找什么
Something that ain't here. Why?
有些东西不在这里 为什么
I'm trying to keep up with the plot.
我在努力跟上情节呢
Round 'em up.
围捕他们
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表