剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It's me.
是我
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Do you want some water?
要喝水吗
Y-you need to pull it, Roland.
你得吸才行 罗兰
Suck.
吸
Oh, shit.
该死
I got to...
我得...
So, I'd appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
感谢你在此事上的合作
Shouldn't take long -- an hour, maybe.
不会太久 大概一小时吧
But sooner we do this, the better.
但是我们越快越好
I'm sure you understand.
你肯定也理解
Let me know when I should expect you.
你来的时候通知我
Thank you, Mrs. Talbot.
谢谢 塔尔博特太太
What can I do for you, Carl?
什么事 卡尔
Have a seat, Trey.
坐 特雷
Your tundra -- what color is that?
你的车 是什么颜色
Some kind of brown or...what?
棕色 还是什么
Desert sand mica is what they call it.
人们称之为沙漠云母色
Desert sand mica. Mmhmm.
沙漠云母色 嗯
Amazing that it's somebody's job
竟然有人专门
thinking up names for colors.
为颜色取名字
Okay. Thanks for coming in.
好了 谢谢你过来
That's it?
没事了吗
That's it.
没事了
You asked me one question, Carl.
你就问了我一个问题 卡尔
Yeah.
嗯
Could've just asked me on the phone.
你可以打电♥话♥问我啊
Next time, I'll ask you on the phone.
那下次我打电♥话♥问你
Next time.
下次
Well, shit, while I got you here,
对了 既然你来了
I just got these DNA results back from the lab.
我这里刚从实验室拿到DNA检测结果
Looks like it was George Melton's semen
看来汉娜·迪恩内♥裤♥上的精♥子♥
on Hanna Dean's underwear.
是乔治·梅尔顿的
Damn.
该死
Old Georgie lied on the witness stand.
老乔治在证人席上撒谎了
Ain't that some shit?
这什么破事啊
Did he?
是吗
Did he what?
什么是吗
Lie.
撒谎
Well, it would seem like it.
看样子是的
But, hell, who knows?
但是谁知道呢
Yep. Who knows?
没错 谁知道呢
Anyway, I thought you were trying to find out
不过我以为你想查明的是
how George died, Sheriff,
乔治是怎么死 警长
not who screwed some girl 20 years ago.
不是到底是谁二十年前上了一个姑娘
I'm trying to find out a lot of things, Trey.
我想查明的事多着呢 特雷
You think you know people.
知人知面不知心
Well, see you around, I guess.
回见了
I imagine.
回见
A jacket.
一件夹克
What? You asked me the other day
什么 你那天问我
what Daniel was wearing when we went down to Florida.
去佛罗里达时丹尼尔穿着什么
He was wearing a jacket?
他穿的是夹克吗
I remembered after you left.
你走后我就记起来了
Baggy old thing, had lots of pockets,
很旧很宽松 上面很多口袋
Like a army coat or something.
像军队服装之类的
Well, that makes more sense.
这样就说得通了
Thanks, Trey.
谢谢 特雷
Anytime.
不客气
Bar stools and barbecue joints?
高脚凳 烤肉店
Is that all we are now?
我们现在都这样了吗
I didn't think we were anything now.
我们现在哪样都不是
Nice uni.
工作服不错
It's bold. Among other things.
很大胆吧 还行吧
Amantha Holden, associate manager.
阿曼莎·霍顿 副店长
Man, they'll take anybody.
他们真是什么人都要啊
What?
怎么了
Damn, you're beautiful.
天 你真美
Jon...
乔恩
It's just an observation. Don't take it personally.
我观察得到的结论而已 不要太在意
Thought you were all packed up, heading out.
我还以为你都打包好准备走了
I was.
本来是
Now you're not?
又不走了吗
It's your brother.
是你哥哥的事
Great.
太好了
There he is.
他在那里呢
He's been out here all day.
他都在这干了一整天了
Hardest worker I've ever had.
头一回雇到这么卖♥♥力的人
I didn't know you were finished already, buddy.
我不知道你已经做好了 伙计
I'm not finished.
还没做好
Dadgum close.
那也快了
Melvin's been bringing me up to speed on your job,
梅尔文跟我谈了你的工作进度
singing your praises.
一直对你赞赏有加
Didn't know that house calls
我不知道登门拜访
were part of your probationary purview.
也属于缓刑条款中的一部分
They're not usually. I'm here on my lunch hour.
通常不是 我是午饭时间过来的
Do you mind stepping out of the pool?
你介意先从游泳池里出来吗
Uh...I-I need to check on a few things
对了 我办公室那边
in the office anyway, so...
还有点事 所以...
Thanks, Melvin.
谢谢 梅尔文
I called you twice this morning, Daniel.
今早我给你打了两次电♥话♥ 丹尼尔
Uh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Uh, I didn't have my phone on me.
我手♥机♥没带在身上
Then you need to get it and keep it on you.
那你得找到手♥机♥带在身上
You must be accessible every day, everywhere.
你必须随时随地能联♥系♥到
That is your responsibility as a probationer.
那是你作为缓刑犯的义务
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
At our last meeting, I gave you a housing form.
我们上次见面时 我给了你居住表
You were required to have it signed by your sister, correct?
并要求你让你妹妹签字 对吗
Oh, yeah. Right.
是的 没错
The form was due yesterday, Daniel.
那个表格昨天就该交了 丹尼尔
I'm sorry. M-my sister's been out of town.
抱歉 我妹妹出城了
Is she back now?
现在回来了吗
She is, I think.
应该回来了
Then why don't you have it?
那你为什么还不交
Got lost in the pool, I guess.
忙泳池的事去了
Here's another form.
我再给你一张
I want to make sure you understand
我希望你清楚
the severity of the situation, Daniel.
现在情况的严重性 丹尼尔
The fact that you are under suspicion
因为你现在是一起重罪的
for a very serious crime
嫌疑犯
makes your probation much easier to revoke.
所以你的缓刑很容易被撤销
They can lock you up for jaywalking.
乱穿马路他们都能重新把你关起来
I'll watch my step, then.
那我走路小心
Is that a joke?
这是个玩笑吗
It's just the way I think.
只是我的真实想法
You have to bend to this life, Daniel.
你只能向生活屈服 丹尼尔
It does not bend to you.
因为生活不会向你屈服
Have the form on my desk by 5:00 today.
今天五点前把表交去我那
No more excuses.
别再找什么借口了
So, I'd appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
希望这件事上你能合作
Shouldn't take long -- an hour, maybe.
不会太久的 也许一小时吧
But sooner we do this, the better.
但越早越好
I'm sure you understand.
我相信你能理解
Let me know when I can expect you.
能来的话请告知我
Thank you, Mrs. Talbot.
谢谢你 塔尔博特夫人
Glad you decided to come.
很高兴你决定过来
You mean that?
真的吗
Of course.
当然
Now, obviously,
可以想见
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表