剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然了
But I can't make you care about things.
但我没办法让你在意生活
I can't even make myself care about things right now.
我甚至自己都对生活提不起兴趣
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
And I can't make you try, either.
我也不能逼你尝试
It's gonna have to come from you.
必须是你发自内心才行
Well, I'll try to try.
我会努力试试的
I got a spare room and a blow-up mattress.
我有个空房♥间和一个充气床垫
Nothing fancy.
没什么好东西
Sounds perfect.
听起来很不错了
I'll go blow it up.
我去给床垫充充气
Where is everybody?
人都去哪儿了
Grand opening at the olive garden.
橄榄花♥园♥的开张仪式
Shit. Is that tonight?
该死 是今晚吗
I think I made that happen.
好像还有我的功劳呢
I can't remember.
我记不清了
Isn't that funny?
有意思吧
Either way, I got to go by there and shake some fat hands.
反正我得过去一趟 跟一帮肥佬握手庆祝
That gets old.
无聊透顶
Are we through, Marcy?
我们情断义绝了吗 玛西
I think so, senator.
我想是的 参议员
Something I said?
因为我说的话吗
Probably.
可能吧
Well...
那好
All good things must...
天下无不散...
Are you okay, Roland?
你还好吧 罗兰
I...
我...
Senator?
参议员
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Roland?
罗兰
Ah...phone...
电♥话♥...
No!
不行
Just...Stay.
坐好
Just stay here.
坐在这别动
Stay here, Roland.
坐着 罗兰
This is, uh, Marcy calling from Murphy's Diner.
我是莫菲餐厅的玛西
I just -- I think the Senator is having a stroke.
参议员好像中风了
Okay. Yeah. Okay.
好的 好的
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表