剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
Peanut's not.
皮娜特反正不是
She's found her place, so to speak.
她已经找到合适的岗位了
And this is just a stopover for Alesha.
阿丽莎只是暂时在这里落落脚
But you?
但是你
I'm not sure.
我就不知道了
Me either.
我也不知道
Amantha, I don't think anybody dreams
阿曼莎 我觉得不会有人梦想着
of being a manager at Thrifty Town.
在平价商店当经理
But life happens,
但生活难免有起落
and, well, there are worse places to end up.
而且 这已经算是不错的工作了
Think about it.
好好考虑下吧
Paulie tire and rim.
这里是波林轮胎
Just... just checking in.
我就是 就是报个平安
Checking in?
报个平安
Let you know I was all right and everything.
就是跟你说声 我一切都好
That's good to know.
那就好
How about you?
你呢
Me? Oh, you know.
我 你知道的
Keeping my head down.
保持低调
That's probably a good thing to do.
应该保持低调
Janet came by the house this morning.
珍妮特今早来咱家了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Said she's been calling you.
说她一直在联♥系♥你
Just couldn't call her back.
就是不想回电♥话♥
Not yet, you know.
现在还不想
Well, I had to tell her something.
我总得对她说些什么
What -- what'd you say?
你怎么说的
You know, that we're having problems.
就说咱俩日子过的不顺
Marital problems or whatever.
婚姻问题什么的
Sounds good.
这理由不错
You know, the right thing to say for now.
这么说挺好的
Can I at least ask where you are?
你能告诉我你在哪吗
Sure.
当然
At Beth's.
我在贝丝这里
And Mitch's?
米奇两口子那
Yeah.
是
That's just right down the road.
就在路那头啊
It's not that far.
也没多远
I might go to miss Kathy's next week.
下周我会去凯茜女士那里
Next week?
下周
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Why don't you just come home, Tawney?
你为什么不回家呢 托妮
Teddy.
小泰
We can stay in different rooms for a while or whatever.
我们可以暂时不睡一间房♥
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
Why not?
为什么
I just need some time, Teddy.
我需要点时间 小泰
So you're coming back?
那你还会回来吗
I don't know. Um...
我不知道...
Probably.
也许
Yes.
会回的
Yeah, right.
那好吧
Beth said she and, um, Mitch saw this lady for a while.
贝丝说 她和米奇去看过某位女士一段时间
What lady?
什么女士
A counselor. Marriage counselor, I guess.
一位顾问 我猜是婚姻顾问吧
Said she really helped them through some rough times.
说是她帮他们渡过了艰难时期
You didn't tell them anything, did you?
你没跟他们说什么吧
No. No, of course not.
没有 当然不会
I mean, I-I-I told them about the miscarriage,
我跟他们说了流产的事
But, um, none of the other stuff.
但其他的都没说
God, Teddy.
天啊 小泰
Okay.
好吧
I wouldn't do that.
我肯定不会说的
Okay. Mitch is just a blabbermouth.
米奇就是个大嘴巴
Well, they've been through a lot.
他们的经历也很坎坷
They had two miscarriages before Maty.
有马蒂之前 他们流产过两个孩子
Good for them.
真是好样的
What?
你说什么
Nothing. Look, I, uh, I got a customer, so...
没什么 那个...有客人来了 所以
Oh. Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay. Thanks for checking in.
好 谢谢你报平安
We've never gotten this far, have we, buddy?
我们从没走到这一步 对吧 老兄
I mean, we've never been over here.
从没到过这里
The final stop.
生命的终点
Maybe this is our time.
也许我们大限已到
Maybe this is the easy part.
也许这倒轻松了呢
You know, the letting go.
放下一切
It'd be out of our hands.
我们什么都控制不了
Well, except for the last words.
除了我们的临终遗言
You thought about what we're gonna say?
你想过临终时说什么吗
That's some pressure.
挺有压力的吧
How many people know
有多少人能知道
their last words are gonna be their last words?
他们的哪些话会变成临终遗言
Will mother be here?
妈妈会来吗
Shit.
靠
You never know about her.
她可捉摸不定
She's liable to show up for the real deal.
有正事的时候她可能会出现
That would be macabre.
真可怕
Hello, mother.
嗨 妈妈
Hello, son.
你好啊 儿子
Goodbye, mother.
再见 老妈
Goodbye, son.
别了 儿子
I mean, you gotta laugh, right?
挺好笑的吧
Ah, hell, it probably won't happen. Again.
见鬼 估计这就是最后一次了
Just like last time, hmm?
就像上次一样 对吧
And the time before that.
还有上上次
It's just a game that has to play out.
这就是一场必须进行到底的比赛
Over and over and over.
一次 一次 又一次
But that's the thing.
就是这样
You never really know for sure, do ya?
你永远猜不透到底怎么回事 对不对
Not really.
猜不透
Do we really just want to get it over with anyway?
难道我们真的想赶紧结束这一切吗
I mean, deep down.
我是说 内心深处
'Cause when you're in here, all strapped in,
当你躺在这里 全身被捆绑
ready for takeoff,
准备离开
just go to sleep,
准备入眠
never wake up ever again.
永远不再醒来
You know my vote.
你知道我的答案
Were you gonna sit out here all night?
你要在这儿坐一晚上吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I drank a whole bottle of wine
我一整瓶酒都喝完了
waiting for you to knock on the door.
就等你来敲门呢
Sounds productive.
挺充实的
Amantha.
阿曼莎
Yes?
怎么了
You think it would be all right if I...
如果我想在你这儿待一段时间
stayed for a little while?
你会同意吗
If you're not comfortable with it, just...
如果你觉得不合适 那就...
I understand.
我理解
Where would you go otherwise?
那你还能去哪儿呢
Back to mom's?
回妈妈那里
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably not there.
估计不会去那儿
I can't be your keeper, Daniel.
我不能收留你 丹尼尔
Okay.
好吧
Just doesn't work.
这行不通
For either of us.
对咱俩都是
I understand.
我明白
I'm not saying to go, Daniel.
我不是让你走 丹尼尔
Of course you can stay.
你当然可以留下
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表