剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
It's a lot like sales, really.
真的很像销♥售♥
All right, slow down.
慢下来
Why?
为什么
Slow down, slow down.
慢下来 慢下来
You're gonna pull over right up here.
在前面靠边停
Put it in park and kill the engine.
打停车档 熄掉引擎
Now, where was I?
我刚才说到哪儿了
You were buttering her up.
你对她阿谀奉承
You know the, um, the new Kroger is at? Yeah.
你知道新开的那家克罗格超♥市♥在哪儿吧
That's where we used to go parking back in the day.
我们当时就把车停在那儿
No shit?
不是吧
Before it was the Kroger, it was lovers' lane.
之前没有克罗格的时候 那就是条情侣路
Really, just an overgrown triple lot on the edge of town.
真的 只是城边一处杂草丛生的地方
That's where I took her after the Pizza Barn.
吃完披萨后我把她带到了那儿
She was a little disappointed at the detour
因为绕路所以她有些不太满意
but not totally surprised.
但她也不十分惊讶
We made out some.
我们来了个法式热吻
She was a sweet little kisser.
她可真是个接吻高手
And that's -- that's about as far as she wanted to go, really.
而她只想止于接吻 完全不想再进一步
But I had my mind set on doing it.
但是我下定了决心要拿下她
You know, getting it over with.
你懂的 我想把事情做完
I mean, that's how I looked at it at the time.
我当时就抱着这种想法
Anyway things progressed.
总之事情继续进展
We did a little car wrestling.
我们在车里翻腾
I mean, she wasn't beautiful like Tawney, you know,
她虽然没有托妮好看
But...
但是
She was cute enough.
她足够可爱
Had a sweet disposition, too.
她的性情也十分可爱
Probably her downfall when you think about it.
回想起来便觉得这可能是她的陷阱
This could be awkward.
这可真是尴尬
Should we go?
该开走吗
Mnh-mnh. Don't move.
不要动
That wouldn't have been good.
这可不怎么妙啊
So, are -- are we, like, stalking or something?
所以我们是在跟踪吗
Oh, who knows these days?
谁能说的好呢
Looks like they're about to sit down and eat.
看起来他们要坐下一起吃饭
Let's just sit here for a while.
我们在这儿待一会吧
So, what happened?
然后发生了什么
With you and Julie?
你和朱莉之间
What do you think happened?
你觉得会发生什么
I mean, I didn't, you know, make her do it, force her.
我没有强迫她 逼迫她
Date-rape her or whatever.
约会强♥暴♥她
Just kept at it.
不过是把事情坚持做完
Second base, third base, back to first.
二垒 三垒 再回到一垒
Told her I wouldn't tell anybody.
跟她说我不会告诉任何人
Like, "Pretty, pretty please, Julie.
"宝贝 求求你了 朱莉
Pretty, pretty please."
求求你了宝贝"
You know, she asked me
她问我
if that's the only reason you asked me out.
你是不是为了这个才约我出来的
I was like, "No, hell no.
我回答说 "不 当然不
I asked you out 'cause I like you.
我约你出来是因为我喜欢你
Pretty, pretty please, Julie, pretty, pretty please?"
宝贝求求你了 朱莉 求求你了宝贝"
And then, finally, she just let out a big ol' sigh
然后 她终于发出了一声叹息
and gave in.
并向我让了步
Let me have it.
任我享有她
Did you ever tell anybody?
你告诉别人了吗
Don't ever do that to Claire, Jared, or any other girl.
杰瑞德 永远不要对克莱尔或者其他女孩这么做
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会那么做的
Yeah, 'cause those --
因为那些
Those guys who make you feel like a pussy
那些嘲笑你是个处♥男♥
'cause you ain't got your cherry popped,
继而让你感觉自己是个娘们的人
They're just a bunch of assholes.
他们只是一群混♥蛋♥
And in 10 years, you ain't gonna know most of 'em.
不出十年 你就会忘记他们中的大多数人
You know that?
你知道吗
I do know that.
我知道
You know when I told you you wasn't like him?
你还记得我跟你说你并不像他
Like Daniel?
不像丹尼尔
I remember.
我还记得
You're not like me either.
而你也丝毫不像我
And that's a good thing.
这是件好事
About ready to go back?
准备回去了吗
Let's just stay here a little while longer.
还是再待上片刻吧
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表